The Republic of Final Showdown
“From Many, One”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Republic of Final Showdown is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning horse population. The compassionate population of 3.049 billion Final Showdownians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 25.5%.
The large but inefficient Final Showdownian economy, worth 126 trillion deniers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,463 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, several inches are being added to first class seating, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, and farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Final Showdown's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Final Showdown's influence in Sronks rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Final Showdown's influence in Sronks rose from "Envoy" to "Ambassador".
- : Final Showdown's influence in Sronks rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Final Showdown resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Final Showdown's influence in Sronks rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Final Showdown relocated from Artificial Solar System to Sronks.
- : Final Showdown was endorsed by The Colony of NCE 02.
- : Final Showdown endorsed The There is pasta in my flag of Vex13.
- : Final Showdown was endorsed by The Republic of Switz got Lazy 382.
- : Final Showdown endorsed The Colony of NCE 02.