The Republic of Caaria
“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Republic of Caaria is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 488 million Caarians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government prioritizes Law & Order, with Spirituality, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 13.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Caarian economy, worth 34.0 trillion marks a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 69,710 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The national security service are a bunch of crooks, Caaria has designated Caaria City as its capital city, forest fires have dropped dramatically as there are hardly any forests left, and rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caaria's national animal is the fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caaria resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Caaria was endorsed by The Republic of Kazoo Basin.
- : Caaria was endorsed by The Free Land of Pytong.
- : Caaria was endorsed by The Republic of Bankowiata.
- : Caaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Caaria was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Caaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Caaria was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Caaria was endorsed by The United States of Bobberino.
- : Caaria was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.