The People's Republic of Boca Tropica
“Power to the people!”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The People's Republic of Boca Tropica is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kaan Emre with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.211 billion Boca Tropicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Havana. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Boca Tropican economy, worth 415 trillion Pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 187,857 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, one does not simply walk into the tundra, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and school history books often refer to Kaan Emre as "that imperialist pig dog". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Boca Tropica's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Boca Tropica was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Boca Tropica was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Boca Tropica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Boca Tropica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Boca Tropica, school history books often refer to Kaan Emre as "that imperialist pig dog".
- : Following new legislation in Boca Tropica, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Following new legislation in Boca Tropica, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in Boca Tropica, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Boca Tropica, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Boca Tropica, there's a hole in the heart of every Boca Tropican city.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Anserisa, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Mapico, West Pastafaria, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Marinho Islands, Volaworand, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Kringalia, Corgitopiaa, Auphelia, The Worst army of, Farengeto, The Filippinas, Qvait, Xandev, Kandorith, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Sau Man Frescher, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Belschaft, Midand, Concrete Slab, Yeldarbsland, Laamiva, House Ahsanul, Ebonhand, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, Holy Free, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Zataras, Alfama, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Rebel-topia, and 32 others.Apartment 11F, Shefino, Doraya, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Bawkie, Aidenfieeld, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Holota, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, WI SD EA D, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, Maerist, Gonrati, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, and Ipugao.