The Republic of Bam 15
“God, Homeland, Liberty”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Republic of Bam 15 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed population of 654 million Bam 15ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 39.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Bam 15ian economy, worth 28.5 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,606 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, school lunches are made with hypo-allergenic wood pulp, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds', and the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bam 15's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bam 15's influence in Absurdity rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Bam 15's influence in Absurdity rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Bam 15 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bam 15's influence in Absurdity rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Bam 15 relocated from Suspicious to Absurdity.
- : Bam 15 was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Cretanja Garrison 42.
- : Bam 15 was endorsed by The Republic of Reyna 4.
- : Bam 15 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Bam 15 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Bam 15's influence in Suspicious rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".