Yggdrasil Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,4252,4262,4272,4282,4292,4302,431. . .2,4332,434»
LodgedFromMessages
The Democratic States of Blueea

Particle wrote:Also our original cartographer left our region... for reasons... and i haven't heard from our current cartographer in a while... i should check up on our cartographer....

I’ll send him a telegram.

The Democratic States of Blueea

Particle wrote:Also our original cartographer left our region... for reasons... and i haven't heard from our current cartographer in a while... i should check up on our cartographer....

His or her last activity was 6 days ago.

The Funny Jokes of Eight Hippopotamuses

Particle wrote:Also our original cartographer left our region... for reasons... and i haven't heard from our current cartographer in a while... i should check up on our cartographer....

You can offer them a squishy, completely nonviolent mini hippo if they complete the map. This one's had electroshock therapy AND a lobotomy!

The Lover of Cute Things of Belldandy

NeoPacificus wrote:We should call them the Silent Cartographer

Hi friend! /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Hey NeoPac any good anime to recommend this season?

The Tropical Empire of NeoPacificus

Belldandy wrote:Hey NeoPac any good anime to recommend this season?

Tropical Rouge Precure- of course!

86- is pretty cool and gritty

Blue Reflection Ray- magical girls!!!

Girls Frontline- Suffering gun girls

Yakunara Mug Cup mo- cute girls do pottery

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level- my friend says it's pretty chill

The Malevolent 🔥 Storm of Thembria SSR

YAY Belldandy is back! and RIP ancient forums.. Also RIP most forums in many other communities. they've become somewhat outdated now days with Discord around..

NS itself is encrypted in ancient code too.. hope it survives.. Neopets is another site I use a lot that's kinda broke down now after the fall of flash but it's slowly modernizing one piece at a time..

The Constitutional Monarchy of Liyue Pirate Federation

owo belldandy is such a familliar name

The Lover of Cute Things of Belldandy

NeoPacificus wrote:Tropical Rouge Precure- of course!
86- is pretty cool and gritty
Blue Reflection Ray- magical girls!!!
Girls Frontline- Suffering gun girls
Yakunara Mug Cup mo- cute girls do pottery
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level- my friend says it's pretty chill

I've watched the Mug Cup girls so far. Is Girls Frontline this season? I thought I saw that name before.

Killing Slimes 300 -- I've already read the manga so I don't know, I might watch only if there's nothing else.

These days I've stopped downloading so I'm always about 1-2 weeks late with my watching. :(

Thembria SSR wrote:YAY Belldandy is back! and RIP ancient forums.. Also RIP most forums in many other communities. they've become somewhat outdated now days with Discord around..

NS itself is encrypted in ancient code too.. hope it survives.. Neopets is another site I use a lot that's kinda broke down now after the fall of flash but it's slowly modernizing one piece at a time..

It's not just forums but privately owned websites have declined overall. In the past week how many non-commercially run, distinct sites have you checked out? Most people would have only visited commercial sites like Facebook, Youtube or Steam, or in my case AnimeLab multiple times. In the 90s and 00s most sites, however small, would have gotten some clicks. These days its just the big players hogging the traffic.

Liyue Pirate Federation wrote:owo belldandy is such a familliar name

I see a Genshin player o.o

The Malevolent 🔥 Storm of Thembria SSR

Belldandy wrote:

It's not just forums but privately owned websites have declined overall. In the past week how many non-commercially run, distinct sites have you checked out? Most people would have only visited commercial sites like Facebook, Youtube or Steam, or in my case AnimeLab multiple times. In the 90s and 00s most sites, however small, would have gotten some clicks. These days its just the big players hogging the traffic.

EEP.. NS is just another dying star we all orbit.. we await the end of the world..

or NS gets bought out and turned into a multi million dollar sell out..

Kinda surprised Disney has not bought out Neopets yet.. they could do a lot with it..

The Shadow Ninja of A Moon Shadow

Disney is a blight that is ruining the entertainment world.

via Omnis

The Black and gold bagpipe of Kasase

Hello! I am here to deliver our latest foreign affairs update

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ Omnisㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ "For peace we fight, for might makes right!"

Handbook | Law Book | Regional Message Board | Embassy Policy | WA Vote Recommendations | LinkDiscord Server

embassy Number:
15 embassies

BREAKING NEWS FROM AN EMBASSY REGION!
The Global Union Consortium after the ban of Kids country, have decided to move to Global Union Consortium, where kid's country alt [Upper Cal) is still founder

North Tarke, after being suspected of being Hateyu, has been cleared by GPC's supreme council, suspicions still remain and The home affairs election is going against North Tarke at time of
writing

Read dispatch

The Democratic States of Blueea

Thembria SSR wrote:EEP.. NS is just another dying star we all orbit.. we await the end of the world..

or NS gets bought out and turned into a multi million dollar sell out..

Kinda surprised Disney has not bought out Neopets yet.. they could do a lot with it..

Neopets is dead or is that moshi monsters?

The Interdimensional Domain of Particle

Belldandy wrote:
I've watched the Mug Cup girls so far. Is Girls Frontline this season? I thought I saw that name before.

Killing Slimes 300 -- I've already read the manga so I don't know, I might watch only if there's nothing else.

These days I've stopped downloading so I'm always about 1-2 weeks late with my watching. :(


It's not just forums but privately owned websites have declined overall. In the past week how many non-commercially run, distinct sites have you checked out? Most people would have only visited commercial sites like Facebook, Youtube or Steam, or in my case AnimeLab multiple times. In the 90s and 00s most sites, however small, would have gotten some clicks. These days its just the big players hogging the traffic.


I see a Genshin player o.o

... a few actually... but those are webapps i guess

The Tropical Empire of NeoPacificus

Belldandy wrote:I've watched the Mug Cup girls so far. Is Girls Frontline this season? I thought I saw that name before.

Killing Slimes 300 -- I've already read the manga so I don't know, I might watch only if there's nothing else.

These days I've stopped downloading so I'm always about 1-2 weeks late with my watching. :(

It's the anime adaptation of the game. Actually the release date has yet to be announced so maybe next season.

Oh yea, forgot about:

Shadows House- pretty cool!

Don't Bully Me Nagatoro- I like bulli gurls

The Yuki Yuna is a Hero chibi shorts- cute

Just realized how many shows I'm watching this season. I wonder how many TB of anime you have saved? O.O

The People's Republic of Sultan Faiz

was sortve disappointed the link wasnt a rickroll

The Constitutional Monarchy of Liyue Pirate Federation

Belldandy wrote:
I've watched the Mug Cup girls so far. Is Girls Frontline this season? I thought I saw that name before.

Killing Slimes 300 -- I've already read the manga so I don't know, I might watch only if there's nothing else.

These days I've stopped downloading so I'm always about 1-2 weeks late with my watching. :(


It's not just forums but privately owned websites have declined overall. In the past week how many non-commercially run, distinct sites have you checked out? Most people would have only visited commercial sites like Facebook, Youtube or Steam, or in my case AnimeLab multiple times. In the 90s and 00s most sites, however small, would have gotten some clicks. These days its just the big players hogging the traffic.


I see a Genshin player o.o

=w= yas yas i play genshin alot

The Royal Imperium of Sternberg

Eight Hippopotamuses wrote:Hey, don't discriminate against them just because they're living-impaired! I'll just sell them the rejected mutant hippos from our scientific experiments division, and they get lots of huge, juicy braaaaaiiiinnnssssh to munch on. Win-win!

Old quote, I know ...

But putting it bluntly, I'm afraid I'll have to decline that trade request, as my Empress and her Government .... er, has neither the purpose or use for rejected scientific pachyderm.

The Funny Jokes of Eight Hippopotamuses

Sultan Faiz wrote:was sortve disappointed the link wasnt a rickroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2OSh6TqQ1o
The rollremix!

The Malevolent 🔥 Storm of Thembria SSR

Blueea wrote:Neopets is dead or is that moshi monsters?

Neopets still lives even after the fall of Flash..

The Laid-back Camper of Miporin

Thembria SSR wrote:Neopets still lives even after the fall of Flash..

yep, a lot of it still works! feels bad that only a couple of the old games got remade in html, though u.u

The Interdimensional Domain of Particle

7 yes vs 3 no, imma vote yes on the ga thing

The Malevolent 🔥 Storm of Thembria SSR

Miporin wrote:yep, a lot of it still works! feels bad that only a couple of the old games got remade in html, though u.u

Apparently two player battledome has been broken for 8 years now.. this new Neopets team where nice enough to unfreeze my account. I got raided 3 years prior and no reply to my appeal till this new group took over. lucky I had a pin number on most stuff so the hacker only got what was in my gallery, safety deposit box and card deck.. unfortunately that was still more than 100million np worth of rare items..

I'm hoping Neopets can be fully converted and shine again once more.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Liyue Pirate Federation
The United States of Tarantellegra

Hi I’m Blueea’s alt:)

The Democratic States of Blueea

Tarantellegra is my alt

«12. . .2,4252,4262,4272,4282,4292,4302,431. . .2,4332,434»