Union of Liberal Nations

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Union of liberal nations

Last WA Update:

Largest Black Market: 199th Largest Retail Industry: 225th Largest Furniture Restoration Industry: 471st+17
Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry: 499th Most Avoided: 616th Most Corrupt Governments: 826th Highest Economic Output: 885th Most Subsidized Industry: 949th Fattest Citizens: 1,170th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,219th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,565th Largest Mining Sector: 1,576th Rudest Citizens: 1,578th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,680th Most Secular: 1,683rd Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,853rd Most Inclusive: 2,019th Highest Average Incomes: 2,142nd Most Advanced Public Education: 2,398th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,537th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Union of Liberal Nations ~~~ Ad Victoriam!

Closing down for business, 2 October 2020



No results.

Embassies: The Puppeteria, The Monarchy alliance, The Claws of Colob, Codex Ylvus, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, United Otter Emirates, nasunia, Avadam Inn, Chicken overlords, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, The Sportsbook, Fredonia, The Doctor Who Universe, and 70 others.International Debating Area, Arconian Empire, Capitola, The Great Universe, Gay Equality, Train Station, Universal Pact, Zentari, The Sands, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Winterfell, Triumvirate of Mwindo Levant Fembois, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Guatemala, Ozzy, The Fallout Wasteland, Memeverse, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Yuno, Philosophy 115, The International Polling Zone, The Dogeland Alliance, South Australia, Benin, RAMS, 0 0 0, United States of America, Alyr, Christmas, The Slide Countries, Russian Federation, Norsewood, Roman Byzantine Union, Nudeia, Monaco, Telegram Pals, Loamhedge, Qiama, Organization of United Sovereign States, St Abbaddon, Arden, Aeia, Abuja, The SOP, Nouakchott, The Illuminati, Wolf Rave, Cao Wei, South Dakota, Centuria, Vientiane, The Federation of States, Deep Storage, Wanderlust, My Little Pony Equestria, Lega Atlantica, Society of Commissioned Gentlemen, United Alliances, Bebermania, Australialia, The International Airport, Capital Heights, The Empire of Ironstark, Utah, 1980s America, Institute of Cellulose, Polad, Santa Cruz, The Wooloo Pact, and Traveling Wilburys.

Tags: Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Founderless, Liberal, Minuscule, and Password.

Union of Liberal Nations contains 3 nations.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Black Market in Union of Liberal Nations

World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.

As a region, Union of Liberal Nations is ranked 199th in the world for Largest Black Market.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The People's Jamahiriya of Aeshmadeva LandInoffensive Centrist Democracy“United We Stand, Divided We Fall”
2.The Commonality of NarnInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Never Again!”
3.The Bonapartist Empire of The Great French StateInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Regional Happenings

More...

Union of Liberal Nations Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
The Absurdist Federal Republic of Adryvia

Da long wrote:(So sorry, I've got very little free time since the strike ended)

Hozumi looked at them as if he was examining them for a moment, yet trying not to stare too intensely. Then, he spoke in a very rudimentary Scots to the foreign instructors.

"Come me. Your new students here" and turned around, heading towards the building near them.

Lord Ukishiro gestured for them to follow the Royal Husband into the wooden structure as he would walk by their side.

(That's quite alright)

Both instructors nodded their heads and followed the Royal Husband into the wood structure.

(I'm sorry my messages are depressingly short, I'm kind of at a loss of what they should say :/).

Show

Post by Khwhp suppressed by Nordwalk.

The Absurdist Federal Republic of Adryvia

Huh?

Da long

Adryvia wrote:(That's quite alright)

Both instructors nodded their heads and followed the Royal Husband into the wood structure.

(I'm sorry my messages are depressingly short, I'm kind of at a loss of what they should say :/).

(My bad, I've replied too shortly. Sorry)

The Royal Husband entered the wooden building and left the sliding door open behind himself for his guests to follow inside.

Despite its exterior closed appearence, the interior would be gracefully illuminated as its wood-and-paper walls were open towards the back and lateral garders, filling its rooms with a mixture of warm sunlight and green reflections from the surrounding vegetation. A koi pound would be visible from the very entrance on the other side of the structure.

Hozumi removed his shoes before stepping on the tatami and went to the area were two figures were already sitting un seiza. They greeted each other and ended up sitting next to each other.

Meanwhile, Lord Ukishiro would stop at the entrance and nod at the instructors, gesturing for them to enter without him.

Once they would have entered, the Royal Husband would speak a slow Japanese, trying to let the foreigners understand as much as they could.

"These are Prince Taiki and Princess Ikumi. We usually don't allow commoners to get this close to the members of the Royal Family, but for the sake of their learning and readiness to face an increasingly interconnected world, I ask you to be as comfortable with them as possible, and may you help them become as good as native speakers of Scots and Gaelic."

He finished with a nod of respect. The instructors might not noticed it yet, but the Kurotsume society valued teachers and instructors almost as much as nobility.

While the prince and princess remained silent for now, Taiki showed a serious-looking face as he usually did during first encounters, while Ikumi smiled slightly, being a lot more confident than her brother.

The Absurdist Federal Republic of Adryvia

Da long wrote:(My bad, I've replied too shortly. Sorry)

The Royal Husband entered the wooden building and left the sliding door open behind himself for his guests to follow inside.

Despite its exterior closed appearence, the interior would be gracefully illuminated as its wood-and-paper walls were open towards the back and lateral garders, filling its rooms with a mixture of warm sunlight and green reflections from the surrounding vegetation. A koi pound would be visible from the very entrance on the other side of the structure.

Hozumi removed his shoes before stepping on the tatami and went to the area were two figures were already sitting un seiza. They greeted each other and ended up sitting next to each other.

Meanwhile, Lord Ukishiro would stop at the entrance and nod at the instructors, gesturing for them to enter without him.

Once they would have entered, the Royal Husband would speak a slow Japanese, trying to let the foreigners understand as much as they could.

"These are Prince Taiki and Princess Ikumi. We usually don't allow commoners to get this close to the members of the Royal Family, but for the sake of their learning and readiness to face an increasingly interconnected world, I ask you to be as comfortable with them as possible, and may you help them become as good as native speakers of Scots and Gaelic."

He finished with a nod of respect. The instructors might not noticed it yet, but the Kurotsume society valued teachers and instructors almost as much as nobility.

While the prince and princess remained silent for now, Taiki showed a serious-looking face as he usually did during first encounters, while Ikumi smiled slightly, being a lot more confident than her brother.

After taking a moment to observe the room in awe, the two instructors took a moment to process what was just stated to them. The professor then replied in slow and broken Japanese, "We will happily carry out tasks, and again, it is honor to be able to instruct your children." She then bowed slightly towards the Royal Husband out of respect, and then to the two kids.

Kittydog

The Great French State wrote:*Plays bagpipes*

wowie!!! i love paraguay

Da long

Adryvia wrote:After taking a moment to observe the room in awe, the two instructors took a moment to process what was just stated to them. The professor then replied in slow and broken Japanese, "We will happily carry out tasks, and again, it is honor to be able to instruct your children." She then bowed slightly towards the Royal Husband out of respect, and then to the two kids.

(OOC: would you like us to keep RPing their instruction, or do you rather we pretend it's happening and will take some time? Also, they are 18 and 17 years old, just in case. And sorry for the late reply!)



The Absurdist Federal Republic of Adryvia

Da long wrote:(OOC: would you like us to keep RPing their instruction, or do you rather we pretend it's happening and will take some time? Also, they are 18 and 17 years old, just in case. And sorry for the late reply!)

(OOC: All is good! I think we should pretend it's happening and will take some time).

Da long

The Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus

Did this place get raided?

The Bonapartist Empire of The Great French State

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:Did this place get raided?

Apparently

Helvetic state

Forum View