TwicelandBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

LodgedFromMessages
The Empire of Hyejoosaranghae

Heyy guys

The Federal Republic of Dahyun

Ohh another Orbit! Hello there :)

The Empire of Hyejoosaranghae

Dahyun wrote:Ohh another Orbit! Hello there :)

I saw this region on my main account a few days ago and really wanted to join, so here I am!

The Federal Republic of Dahyun

Hyejoosaranghae wrote:I saw this region on my main account a few days ago and really wanted to join, so here I am!

Awww my friend and i created this region for fellow kpop stans and nation states enthusiasts so we’re happy to have you here! How should we call you??

The Empire of Hyejoosaranghae

Dahyun wrote:Awww my friend and i created this region for fellow kpop stans and nation states enthusiasts so we’re happy to have you here! How should we call you??

If it's ok with you, I go by hyemu

The Federal Republic of Dahyun

That’s a very cute name I go by Mily and my friend Twicetagram goes by Eli. The others haven’t really introduced themselves so I guess this is a invitation for them to say their names too :)

The Furballland Featured You of A Featured Region

Hello, You Have Been Featured, Congratulations!

The Potential of A Cardboard Box
The Nomadic Peoples of Triod

Congratulations! You have been Featured!

The Mysterious Stranger of The Strange Man

A man dressed in black appears in a dark alley

Congrats, you are being featured. See you soon. I hope...

He disappears into the dark shadows of the night



The United Socialist States of The LAZY SONG

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone

*picks up phone*…wait...I have one thing to tell you...you have been featured...congratulations!

The Daily Wanderings of Featured Hopper

*hop hop hop*

Congrats on being featured! Anyone seen a carrot?

The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby

Beep beep! Congrats on being the featured region of the day! Anyone for some cake?

The Lordship and Commonwealth of Wevenndonn

How do I make my own region? When (and if) I figure it out could one of you join it? It would mean a lot.

The Community of Tzu-yu
The Representative federal repub of Lecraft5

Congrats on being feature

The Constitutional Monarchy of Frostland352

Wevenndonn wrote:How do I make my own region? When (and if) I figure it out could one of you join it? It would mean a lot.

Leave this region, because of reason: Tired of Life in Region. You have the option to Found a new region.

The Republic of Capture 30

Grass says: Congratulations on being featured

The Jim and Tim Creator of Hiyzis

You guys got raided by Lily?

Al capone empire

Omg omg omg kpop fans!!!!!!!!

Al capone empire

Tzu-yu wrote:Hello everyone~

hi tzuyu

Al capone empire

Dahyun wrote:That’s a very cute name I go by Mily and my friend Twicetagram goes by Eli. The others haven’t really introduced themselves so I guess this is a invitation for them to say their names too :)

Hi,I go by Yun-Ha

The Community of Tzu-yu

Al capone empire wrote:hi tzuyu

Hello! 🤗

Nice to meet you!

The Republic of Reconnaissance 2

And time to fix the WFE entry and make sure it is the original and if not, oh well.