The Western Isles Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .21,94421,94521,94621,94721,94821,94921,950. . .21,99521,996»
LodgedFromMessages
The Corporate Confederacy of Alteran Republics

Tracera wrote:Or the British government when they were warned by me that UKIP were British Nazis and Brexit was like dropping a bomb on our economy (althought it could go well... maybe...)

Or that, on the night of a leave vote, half a million jobs would be lost overnight and World War 3 would start ... :/

The Republic of Miklania

Alteran Republics wrote:Or that, on the night of a leave vote, half a million jobs would be lost overnight and World War 3 would start ... :/

In the distance, sirens.

The Much love from Polar of Polar Svalbard

viewtopic.php?t=463372&f=20&view=unread#unread
Almost thought you wrote this or something Vancouvia

The Federation of Hangates of Athara Magarat

Alteran Republics wrote:Time to reboot the mighty JEF!!!

Wait, JEF is deunct as well now?

Then yeah, let's reboot it. What are your plans?

The Free Lands of Vancouvia

Polar Svalbard wrote:viewtopic.php?t=463372&f=20&view=unread#unread
Almost thought you wrote this or something Vancouvia

im so glad only millionaires are able to get elected to even state office in this country

The Unified Electorates of Ainslie

Vancouvia wrote:elected to even state office in this country

Means there's a chance of them actually being properly investigated for their dealings

The Free Lands of Vancouvia

Ainslie wrote:Means there's a chance of them actually being properly investigated for their dealings

??

The Snark Queen of Nights Edge

I declare war on Canada

The Diktatura of Balnik

Nights Edge wrote:I declare war on Canada

What's up with Asians and a war on Canada.

The Diktatura of Balnik

Today I found:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-_c6wKIA8w

The most Canadian sport in the world.

The Much love from Polar of Polar Svalbard

Nights Edge wrote:I declare war on Canada

New Hampshire did it. And Canada blinked.

The Federation of Hangates of Athara Magarat

Balnik wrote:What's up with Asians and a war on Canada.

I have yet to declare war on Canada.

Though in EUIV and VIC2 I did.

The Kingdom of Agadar

Nights Edge wrote:I declare war on Canada

Imagine declaring war on a leaf.

The Unified Electorates of Ainslie

Vancouvia wrote:??

making a joke about how businessmen seem to be able to avoid investigation but public officials can't weasel their way out of things that easily

The Federated Holy States of Domanania

"If we had a battleship as planned, we could have prevented the invasion in the 30's" - Some Doman Historian who doesn't realize the dire straits the oil situation was for Domanania at that time. Also the fact that the country was currently dealing with massive unrest issues/a minor rebellion.

The Federation of Hangates of Athara Magarat

Domanania wrote:"If we had a battleship as planned, we could have prevented the invasion in the 30's" - Some Doman Historian who doesn't realize the dire straits the oil situation was for Domanania at that time. Also the fact that the country was currently dealing with massive unrest issues/a minor rebellion.

Are they talking about the Magarati invasion?



The Federation of Hangates of Athara Magarat

https://i.imgur.com/sOhzCKB.png

https://i.imgur.com/94gha1S.png

I gave another go at CK2 Generator. Tried drawing the Magarat region and this is what it looks like.

Is there anyone with good drawing skills (capable of creating a TWI map mod)? I just wish this CK2 Generator thing had map loading stuff.

The Snark Queen of Nights Edge

Agadar wrote:Imagine declaring war on a leaf.

You mean Reagan's War on Drugs?

The Grand Duchy of Meylandt

It never seizes to amaze me how much nicer some factbooks on here look, compared to the website of my actual government.

The Dominion of Nhoor

Meylandt wrote:It never seizes to amaze me how much nicer some factbooks on here look, compared to the website of my actual government.

Are you kidding?

The Grand Duchy of Meylandt

Nhoor wrote:Are you kidding?

The colour scheme of belgium.be can best be described as a mix of depression grey and bureaucrat concrete. But it's when you move down some layers that Belgian design really starts to show. For instance this: https://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi/summary.pl (not available in English, since it isn't an official language here). That's the official site of the Belgian government where all laws and decrees and such are published in. It looks like it was made by a random guy who knows nothing about web design in the year 1998.

The Corporate Confederacy of Alteran Republics

Athara Magarat wrote:Wait, JEF is deunct as well now?

Then yeah, let's reboot it. What are your plans?

No, Noronica took the reins and called it the JERF or something along those lines. I just like the idea of politicians saying "What about Jeff?"

The Dominion of Nhoor

Meylandt wrote:The colour scheme of belgium.be can best be described as a mix of depression grey and bureaucrat concrete. But it's when you move down some layers that Belgian design really starts to show. For instance this: https://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi/summary.pl (not available in English, since it isn't an official language here). That's the official site of the Belgian government where all laws and decrees and such are published in. It looks like it was made by a random guy who knows nothing about web design in the year 1998.

Ah, you meant your actual actual government. I thought you didn't like your own factbook. In that case I said nothing :)

The Luxembourgish government website is a bit boring and business like (and currently somewhat melancholic due to ex-grand duke Jean's death)

https://gouvernement.lu/lb.html

The Kingdom of Agadar

Meylandt wrote:The colour scheme of belgium.be can best be described as a mix of depression grey and bureaucrat concrete. But it's when you move down some layers that Belgian design really starts to show. For instance this: https://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi/summary.pl (not available in English, since it isn't an official language here). That's the official site of the Belgian government where all laws and decrees and such are published in. It looks like it was made by a random guy who knows nothing about web design in the year 1998.

Your websites are even worse than your roads lmao



The Empire of Union of Kalmar Republics

USA website https://www.usa.gov
Itís actually really surprising to me that we have and itís not terrible because nobody actually uses it and all the federal agencies have their own.

Also here the website of my state https://portal.kansas.gov

«12. . .21,94421,94521,94621,94721,94821,94921,950. . .21,99521,996»