The Western CommonwealthBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .911912913914915916917. . .1,2881,289»
LodgedFromMessages
The 🇺🇦 KEEP UKRAINE FREE🇺🇦 of Kotlinia

The United Kingdom of December wrote:Back in pre Covid times, I had this secret website I ran that could give kids access to all the unblocked versions of the most popular games. I met one of my old best friends through that business. What a time…

There was a kid in my class at school last year who made a lot of money from scamming people on Roblox lol



The Constitutional monarchy of The United Kingdom of December

Kotlinia wrote:There was a kid in my class at school last year who made a lot of money from scamming people on Roblox lol

I remember I used to troll on Roblox a looooong time ago when I was 9. I ended up being so offensive that I got banned. I remember logging onto Roblox, seeing my account banned, and my 9 year old brain immediately thought that I was going to go to get arrested if anyone found out I got banned

The Ukrainian Refugees Receiver of Wallacia Ki

Kotlinia wrote:When is it exactly? Hopefully we wouldn’t have to spam the RMB to get 1k pages of messages

march 21/22

The Ukrainian Refugees Receiver of Wallacia Ki

The United Kingdom of December wrote:Back in pre Covid times, I had this secret website I ran that could give kids access to all the unblocked versions of the most popular games. I met one of my old best friends through that business. What a time…

what is it? can you send me the link

The Constitutional monarchy of The United Kingdom of December

Wallacia Ki wrote:what is it? can you send me the link

I haven’t been on the site in almost 2 years, but I could try and find it. I also may not have access to it anymore, so there might be some weird stuff on there as well

The 🇺🇦 KEEP UKRAINE FREE🇺🇦 of Kotlinia

Wallacia Ki wrote:march 21/22

Ok

The Colony of Prainia

Ahh prainia was just changed from inoffensive-centrist democracy to democratic socialists. It’s upsetting because it’s suppose to match with the homelands back in December…

The Imperial State of The New Jabanese

why am i being shown as "Imperialist Pig dog Opressers"
i mean its true but

Kotlinia and Adurasha

Adurasha

Meanwhile at the Party:

Regent Henry: Hey Noah try to hit the bullseye *throws dart*

Noah: Hmm *yeets kunai straight through the wall* you explained it wrong

The Imperial State of The New Jabanese

let it be known that i've been officialy addicted by card collecting (ns)

Wallacia Ki, Kotlinia, and Adurasha

The Imperial State of The New Jabanese

also imma quickly say that regent Henzry was trained by some uhh slavic speaking people on somekind of martial arts

Wallacia Ki, Kotlinia, and Adurasha

The Imperial State of The New Jabanese

As waves of pro-democracy protests continue in The Western Commonwealth, with several actually toppling long-standing regimes, your advisers fear the protests could soon hit The New Jabanese. An emergency conference has been called to discuss the looming crisis.
what the

Kotlinia and Adurasha

The Imperial State of The New Jabanese

The New Jabanese wrote:As waves of pro-democracy protests continue in The Western Commonwealth, with several actually toppling long-standing regimes, your advisers fear the protests could soon hit The New Jabanese. An emergency conference has been called to discuss the looming crisis.
what the

I feel like this is a reference to the arab spring or euromaiden

Kotlinia and Adurasha



Adurasha

The New Jabanese wrote:As waves of pro-democracy protests continue in The Western Commonwealth, with several actually toppling long-standing regimes, your advisers fear the protests could soon hit The New Jabanese. An emergency conference has been called to discuss the looming crisis.
what the

The only other place who is safe is my country because of the you know Thunderbird Guard, Extreme Nationalism, and Indoctrination so I believe you should declare either Marshall Law or make your own secret police personally I don't really need to use mine because the country is already indoctrinated

The Ukrainian Refugees Receiver of Wallacia Ki

I will make the poll tomorrow for the applicants for the host nation in the TWC DAY.

The Ukrainian Refugees Receiver of Wallacia Ki

Hey guys the General Assembly Proposal at vote is sus
Pillow sus

Adurasha

Wallacia Ki wrote:Hey guys the General Assembly Proposal at vote is sus
Pillow sus

Wdym?

The Ukrainian Refugees Receiver of Wallacia Ki

Adurasha wrote:Wdym?

Find it in theWA

The Ukrainian Refugees Receiver of Wallacia Ki

Adurasha wrote:Wdym?

Comfortable Pillows for all protocol

Adurasha

Wallacia Ki wrote:Comfortable Pillows for all protocol

... Who even wasted a regional proposal on this

The Ukrainian Refugees Receiver of Wallacia Ki

Adurasha wrote:... Who even wasted a regional proposal on this

Hahahaha

The Imperial State of The New Jabanese

Adurasha wrote:... Who even wasted a regional proposal on this

i all in it

Kotlinia and Adurasha

Show

Post by Adurasha suppressed by Aftenheim.

The Imperial State of The New Jabanese

Adurasha wrote:The only other place who is safe is my country because of the you know Thunderbird Guard, Extreme Nationalism, and Indoctrination so I believe you should declare either Marshall Law or make your own secret police personally I don't really need to use mine because the country is already indoctrinated

yes done it

Kotlinia and Adurasha

«12. . .911912913914915916917. . .1,2881,289»