The Vincence EmpireBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,2834,2844,2854,2864,2874,2884,289. . .4,7934,794»
LodgedFromMessages
Aldisvania

Novilliwit wrote:erhm, that america one might not not be true at the moment
where are you seeing this, because I am seeing no results. looking up "3 triangles symbol slavic" brings up only the valknut, and that never claims to be slavic

You know Russia is part Germanic/Norse right? It's considered a shared symbol in the Russian lands.

Aldisvania

Hey look the rmb died and I killed it. Send me to jail.



The ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็ of Cerata

Aldisvania wrote:Hey look the rmb died and I killed it. Send me to jail.

Not necessarily.

Aldisvania

Cerata wrote:Not necessarily.

*shoots you*

Now I'm a suspect of double homicide.

The Kingdom of Spain of The Greater Western Union

Aldisvania wrote:*shoots you*

Now I'm a suspect of double homicide.

You see: it's November. Only crime right now is to rub one out.

The ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็ of Cerata

Aldisvania wrote:*shoots you*

Now I'm a suspect of double homicide.

If this was Z-day I would make some witty zombie comment but...

US code 18 Penal Code 1111:
Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. Whoever is guilty of murder in the first degree shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for life; ... Whoever is guilty of murder in the second degree, shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.

The ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็ of Cerata

The Greater Western Union wrote:You see: it's November. Only crime right now is to rub one out.

You can't say that. Suppressed for the better of
the TVE dictatorship greatness.

Aldisvania

The Greater Western Union wrote:You see: it's November. Only crime right now is to rub one out.

Took me a second thought to realize you were talking about wacking your willie.

Cerata wrote:If this was Z-day I would make some witty zombie comment but...

US code 18 Penal Code 1111:
Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. Whoever is guilty of murder in the first degree shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for life; ... Whoever is guilty of murder in the second degree, shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.

*shoots you again for boring me*

The ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็ of Cerata

Aldisvania wrote:

*shoots you again for boring me*

ae oh no i am ded too bad bye i gtg

Aldisvania

Cerata wrote:ae oh no i am ded too bad bye i gtg

Jesus do you die!?

*takes out the T-34*

/s

The ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็ of Cerata

Aldisvania wrote:Jesus do you die!?

*takes out the T-34*

/s

Achievment unlocked: Anger the tank nerd
*retaliates with T95 doom turtle, obliterating your T34s*

Aldisvania

Cerata wrote:Achievment unlocked: Anger the tank nerd
*retaliates with T95 doom turtle, obliterating your T34s*

*pulls out the Gustav cannon*

You wot m8

The greater commonwealth of england

The Anti-Serbian Coup, a new Tsar, and the Macedonian Proposal

Tsar Alexander I of Battenberg has recently been arrested by an Anti-Serbian and Pro-Russian Faction, supported by the Bulgarian Land Forces. The claim that Alexander's sitation of the Macedonian Question has led to the prevention of Bulgarian Unification, the Tsar being Lutheran and not Bulgarian Orthodox, as well as a weak economy, due to the lack of resources from Macedonia. Former Prime Minister, Kliment Turnovski, as well as a large majority of the Bulgarian Population, support the coup. Sava Mutkurov and Stefan Stambolov Advise Alexander to abdicate the throne, which he accepts. Sava Mutkuro is promoted to Regent, Minister of War, and Major General, while Stefan Stambolov is appointed as Prime Minister. The Interim Government elects the Peoples Liberal Party, which idenitifies as an Liberal Imperialist and Liberal Nationalist Party, to power in the Bulgarian National Assembly.

Ferdinand Maximilian Karl Leopold Maria of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is considered by the National Assembly as a sutable choice. When he spoke to the Regent, Prime Minister, and the National Assembly, he acccepted conversion towards Bulgarian Orthodoxism, and declares "I hereby kneel myself towards you, the Bulgarian people, to become your Soverign Prince and King, to unify the nation, and to build the dreams of a New Byzantium!" The National Assembly cheers, many proclaiming God Save the Tsar. After a reffurendum, Ferdinand easily won, and was proclaimed by the Assembly, Tsar of Bulgaria. Ferdinand has decided that the Liberal Government is to stay in power, as it has the clear support of the people and has the intentions to unify the nation.

Chairman of the Council of Ministers (Prime Minister) Stefan Stambolov has proposed to the Tsar a plan to divide the Macedonian State and of the Balkans, seen bellow, which is accepted by the Tsar and National Assembly. The proposal is then sent to the Ambassadors to Greece and Serbia. This proposal also demands the total independence of the Albanians.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/First_Balkan_war_-_liberated_territories_1913.png/1200px-First_Balkan_war_-_liberated_territories_1913.png

Aldisvania

The greater commonwealth of england wrote:The Anti-Serbian Coup, a new Tsar, and the Macedonian Proposal

Tsar Alexander I of Battenberg has recently been arrested by an Anti-Serbian and Pro-Russian Faction, supported by the Bulgarian Land Forces. The claim that Alexander's sitation of the Macedonian Question has led to the prevention of Bulgarian Unification, the Tsar being Lutheran and not Bulgarian Orthodox, as well as a weak economy, due to the lack of resources from Macedonia. Former Prime Minister, Kliment Turnovski, as well as a large majority of the Bulgarian Population, support the coup. Sava Mutkurov and Stefan Stambolov Advise Alexander to abdicate the throne, which he accepts. Sava Mutkuro is promoted to Regent, Minister of War, and Major General, while Stefan Stambolov is appointed as Prime Minister. The Interim Government elects the Peoples Liberal Party, which idenitifies as an Liberal Imperialist and Liberal Nationalist Party, to power in the Bulgarian National Assembly.

Ferdinand Maximilian Karl Leopold Maria of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is considered by the National Assembly as a sutable choice. When he spoke to the Regent, Prime Minister, and the National Assembly, he acccepted conversion towards Bulgarian Orthodoxism, and declares "I hereby kneel myself towards you, the Bulgarian people, to become your Soverign Prince and King, to unify the nation, and to build the dreams of a New Byzantium!" The National Assembly cheers, many proclaiming God Save the Tsar. After a reffurendum, Ferdinand easily won, and was proclaimed by the Assembly, Tsar of Bulgaria. Ferdinand has decided that the Liberal Government is to stay in power, as it has the clear support of the people and has the intentions to unify the nation.

Chairman of the Council of Ministers (Prime Minister) Stefan Stambolov has proposed to the Tsar a plan to divide the Macedonian State and of the Balkans, seen bellow, which is accepted by the Tsar and National Assembly. The proposal is then sent to the Ambassadors to Greece and Serbia. This proposal also demands the total independence of the Albanians.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/First_Balkan_war_-_liberated_territories_1913.png/1200px-First_Balkan_war_-_liberated_territories_1913.png

Which Russians friend, my Republican Russians or the Tsarist forces?

The greater commonwealth of england

Aldisvania wrote:Which Russians friend, my Republican Russians or the Tsarist forces?

Tsarists I would suppose

Aldisvania

The greater commonwealth of england wrote:Tsarists I would suppose

I see. Thank you for answering.

The cooperative union

Holy sh1t what did I miss.

The Great Britain of Ethics Committee of the SCPF

The greater commonwealth of england wrote:The Anti-Serbian Coup, a new Tsar, and the Macedonian Proposal

Tsar Alexander I of Battenberg has recently been arrested by an Anti-Serbian and Pro-Russian Faction, supported by the Bulgarian Land Forces. The claim that Alexander's sitation of the Macedonian Question has led to the prevention of Bulgarian Unification, the Tsar being Lutheran and not Bulgarian Orthodox, as well as a weak economy, due to the lack of resources from Macedonia. Former Prime Minister, Kliment Turnovski, as well as a large majority of the Bulgarian Population, support the coup. Sava Mutkurov and Stefan Stambolov Advise Alexander to abdicate the throne, which he accepts. Sava Mutkuro is promoted to Regent, Minister of War, and Major General, while Stefan Stambolov is appointed as Prime Minister. The Interim Government elects the Peoples Liberal Party, which idenitifies as an Liberal Imperialist and Liberal Nationalist Party, to power in the Bulgarian National Assembly.

Ferdinand Maximilian Karl Leopold Maria of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is considered by the National Assembly as a sutable choice. When he spoke to the Regent, Prime Minister, and the National Assembly, he acccepted conversion towards Bulgarian Orthodoxism, and declares "I hereby kneel myself towards you, the Bulgarian people, to become your Soverign Prince and King, to unify the nation, and to build the dreams of a New Byzantium!" The National Assembly cheers, many proclaiming God Save the Tsar. After a reffurendum, Ferdinand easily won, and was proclaimed by the Assembly, Tsar of Bulgaria. Ferdinand has decided that the Liberal Government is to stay in power, as it has the clear support of the people and has the intentions to unify the nation.

Chairman of the Council of Ministers (Prime Minister) Stefan Stambolov has proposed to the Tsar a plan to divide the Macedonian State and of the Balkans, seen bellow, which is accepted by the Tsar and National Assembly. The proposal is then sent to the Ambassadors to Greece and Serbia. This proposal also demands the total independence of the Albanians.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/First_Balkan_war_-_liberated_territories_1913.png/1200px-First_Balkan_war_-_liberated_territories_1913.png

Greece and Serbia shoot down the proposal calling for more land to be given to them, they also both reject the independence of the Albanians.

The cooperative union

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Greece and Serbia shoot down the proposal calling for more land to be given to them, they also both reject the independence of the Albanians.

Everything is different! My russia... my beautiful russia....
I don't have enough vodka for all this crying.

The greater commonwealth of england

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Greece and Serbia shoot down the proposal calling for more land to be given to them, they also both reject the independence of the Albanians.

The Bulgarian Prime Minister makes a second proposal, which also includes the Independence of Albania, but as a Serbian and Greek Puppet State.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Map_of_the_balkan_region_in_1914.png

The cooperative union

The greater commonwealth of england wrote:The Bulgarian Prime Minister makes a second proposal, which also includes the Independence of Albania, but as a Serbian and Greek Puppet State.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Map_of_the_balkan_region_in_1914.png

Is Serbia a player or an NPC in this?

The greater commonwealth of england

The cooperative union wrote:Is Serbia a player or an NPC in this?

NPC

Haruhi Japan and The cooperative union

The Great Britain of Ethics Committee of the SCPF

The greater commonwealth of england wrote:The Bulgarian Prime Minister makes a second proposal, which also includes the Independence of Albania, but as a Serbian and Greek Puppet State.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Map_of_the_balkan_region_in_1914.png

They both accept the Albanian proposal but they both wish for more land from eachother and Bulgaria

The cooperative union

The greater commonwealth of england wrote:NPC

Alright. Perhaps include the expulsion of Albanian Muslims out of the Serb Kosovo region to make room for Serbian settlers?

The greater commonwealth of england

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:They both accept the Albanian proposal but they both wish for more land from eachother and Bulgaria

really these were the irl borders before world war 1.

Haruhi Japan and The cooperative union

«12. . .4,2834,2844,2854,2864,2874,2884,289. . .4,7934,794»