The South PacificBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .35,62635,62735,62835,62935,63035,63135,632. . .42,66242,663»
LodgedFromMessages
The iron legion of ashfeld
The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Slin hifen wrote:You won’t secede, trust me we will win this war, we did with the jeist once and we will with you

don't hold your breath, just like I'm not holding mine

Slin hifen

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:don't hold your breath, just like I'm not holding mine

Okay

The Mighty dictatorship of Uunited Islands

PsiCorps wrote:It's so long right
LolI think it's because of Capitalism that's why Singapore are rich
no corruption, no destruction, no civil war, have a freedom that's the democracy is

I’ve seen longer

via The East Pacific

Itrich


The Armed Republic of Aribama

I see they've updated the way the trading cards look(oh nope never mind I'm just stupid)

The Yurinist Imperial Federation of PsiCorps

The iron legion of ashfeld wrote:Ello

Ello comrade

Itrich wrote:Ello

Ello

Uunited Islands wrote:I’ve seen longer

Ok

The Holy Empire of Mirishial

PsiCorps wrote:I think it's because of Capitalism that's why Singapore are rich

I disagree since I don't think capitalism is not the only reason why. One other reason that is extremely important to Singapore's success is Lee Kuan Yew, who was the dictator of Singapore that always prioritized the well-being of the nation and its people. So, he isn't your average dictator like Indonesia's Suharto or Philippines' Ferdinand Marcos

The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Itrich wrote:Ello

how you doing?

Aribama wrote:I see they've updated the way the trading cards look(oh nope never mind I'm just stupid)

I haven't seen an update yet, maybe with the next series though

The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:70 is a good solid grade and that'd be one of my better ones, hell back in the 1990s with the old 8 point grading system a 70 was barely passing

that's why democracy is better, less corruption and destruction

Damn.

Democracy is easily corruptible though. Like, surprisingly easy.

The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Evinea wrote:Damn.

Democracy is easily corruptible though. Like, surprisingly easy.

it may be so but the people have the right to vote them in or out, dictatorships don't have that luxury

The Yurinist Imperial Federation of PsiCorps

Mirishial wrote:I disagree since I don't think capitalism is not the only reason why. One other reason that is extremely important to Singapore's success is Lee Kuan Yew, who was the dictator of Singapore that always prioritized the well-being of the nation and its people. So, he isn't your average dictator like Indonesia's Suharto or Philippines' Ferdinand Marcos

ok i....... Um.... I don't know of that

Felis silvestris grampia

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:it may be so but the people have the right to vote them in or out, dictatorships don't have that luxury

The answer is, of course, monarchy.
Doesn't have the failings of a democracy, and you can always bring out the guillotine if they've outstayed their welcome.

The Democratic Republic of Frenras Bri

Drystar wrote:People come, people go.

u might have seen a lot of tht

The free romanians wrote:In orthodoxy we can bow to God for respect
But we generaly don't because we are God's children who he loves
Canada is now Canadian Dominion
And cayo is Altnavia

oh okay thx ;)

The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Felis silvestris grampia wrote:The answer is, of course, monarchy.
Doesn't have the failings of a democracy, and you can always bring out the guillotine if they've outstayed their welcome.

you can vote out parliament but not the king, and you'd have to prove the monarch committed a heinous crime worthy enough for Capital Punishment

The Republic of Kommunizmia

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:then it's muddy for all the other cuss words, there are some PG-13 movies that have quite a bit of cussing, though they're rare

as long as you average a 60 or better (depending on your IRL country/state/county/district) you would pass

Yeah that's not happening lol.

The Meritocratic republic of Xarxaraalandia

What if I explode my capit- * explodes my capital *

The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Xarxaraalandia wrote:What if I explode my capit- * explodes my capital *

the xarxaraalandian media be like
"our leader is a terrorist, he must be brought to justice"

The Holy Empire of Mirishial

Xarxaraalandia wrote:What if I explode my capit- * explodes my capital *

Xarxaraalandia is no more, it's now arxaraalandia

The Commune of Gilrou

Canada take your weather back

via The North Pacific

The Raccoon Republic of Valiraisia

Xarxaraalandia wrote:What if I explode my capit- * explodes my capital *

karmaaaa

The 😈 Admiral General 👿 of Amerion

World Assembly Vote | 'Repeal: “On Scientific Cooperation”'

Minions, please be advised that I have voted FOR the current General Assembly proposal, 'Repeal: “On Scientific Cooperation”' (proposed by Hulldom), as per the projected stance of the Office of WA Legislation.

I strongly recommend all WA Minions follow the shining example of their Supreme Leader and vote FOR here.

(Click here to join the World Assembly)

Thank you in advance! ^-^

Your WA Delegate Extraordinaire and Supreme Leader,
Amerion


RMB
 LIVE  LinkDiscord  LIVE 

'No Rec' or No Recommendation indicates a vote where, in the absence of a recommendation from the OWL, the Admiral Delegate General did not immediately cast a ballot in the World Assembly. The accompanying colour (green/red) indicates how the Supreme Leader ultimately voted in line with the majority of the South Pacific's WA Minions.




LinkLink


Read dispatch

Post self-deleted by Valiraisia.

via The North Pacific

The Raccoon Republic of Valiraisia

ded chat lol

The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea

Valiraisia wrote:ded chat lol

Indeed it is dead

«12. . .35,62635,62735,62835,62935,63035,63135,632. . .42,66242,663»