The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .28,04728,04828,04928,05028,05128,05228,053. . .28,32328,324»
LodgedFromMessages
The Local Councillor of Melicorium

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:I honestly feel really badly for the mods right now.

As in "mods", do you mean us LCs or the NationStates moderators? Why so?

The Not Kenneth Branagh of Western Fardelshufflestein

Melicorium wrote:As in "mods", do you mean us LCs or the NationStates moderators? Why so?

NS moderators--don't go onto the forums right now.

They really need unsee juice.

The Federal French of Carthatska

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:NS moderators--don't go onto the forums right now.

They really need unsee juice.

I haven't seen that, but then again i've been dealing with a group of FRPers for a while now on the forums in a thread untouched by baddies.

The āćčēėęīįłń of Drew Durrnil

Carthatska wrote:I haven't seen that, but then again i've been dealing with a group of FRPers for a while now on the forums in a thread untouched by baddies.

And the F stands for...?

The Not Kenneth Branagh of Western Fardelshufflestein

Drew Durrnil wrote:And the F stands for...?

Forum, probably

The Federal French of Carthatska

Drew Durrnil wrote:And the F stands for...?

Oh, yeah. That term's not universal.

That means 'Fail-roleplayers', meaning they fail at roleplaying.



The āćčēėęīįłń of Drew Durrnil

didn't know the pornspammer was a Norwegian fascist
When the Milantri is sus!

Post self-deleted by Drew Durrnil.



The Federation of Milantri

I know not what you speak of. I'm not Norwegian. Also what's this about a pronspammer?

The Dominion of Brazil proper

yello? i will properly liberalize everyone.

The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

How do I unsee things?

Melicorium wrote:NationStates was released on November 13, 2002.

So someone born on the date would be... 18 years, 5 months, and 6 days old.

Brazil proper wrote:yello? i will properly liberalize everyone.

Why?

The Dominion of Brazil proper

i want to liberlize everyone to make the world better proper liberalize fights corruption and gives right and freedoms to people

The Principality of Volmira

Brazil proper wrote:i want to liberlize everyone to make the world better proper liberalize fights corruption and gives right and freedoms to people

I disagree with your statement on all matters.

The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

Brazil proper wrote:i want to liberlize everyone to make the world better proper liberalize fights corruption and gives right and freedoms to people

How?

The Dominion of Brazil proper

by solving issues that support the people not thinking only about government

The āćčēėęīįłń of Drew Durrnil

Milantri wrote:I know not what you speak of. I'm not Norwegian. Also what's this about a pronspammer?

They're unrelated, it's just that I had to edit it into my original post.



The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

Brazil proper wrote:by solving issues that support the people not thinking only about government

How, and what issues?

The Principality of Volmira

Brazil proper wrote:by solving issues that support the people not thinking only about government

Seems like a conflict of interest.

The Dominion of Brazil proper

Volmira wrote:Seems like a conflict of interest.

why are you against my proper liberalism? i am trying to help you guyes

The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

Brazil proper wrote:why are you against my proper liberalism? i am trying to help you guyes

I'm just asking how will you pull it off.

The Dominion of Brazil proper

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:I'm just asking how will you pull it off.

i know but the othere guy is against me

The Principality of Volmira

Brazil proper wrote:why are you against my proper liberalism? i am trying to help you guyes

>.> Simple, it conflicts with the values of Volmira. Those who support liberalism shall thus be lined up against a wall and fired upon for treason.

The Federation of Milantri

Drew Durrnil wrote:They're unrelated, it's just that I had to edit it into my original post.

Oh ok

The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

Volmira wrote:>.> Simple, it conflicts with the values of Volmira. Those who support liberalism shall thus be lined up against a wall and fired upon for treason.

A bit extreme eh?



The Dominion of Brazil proper

Volmira wrote:>.> Simple, it conflicts with the values of Volmira. Those who support liberalism shall thus be lined up against a wall and fired upon for treason.

oh my liberalism is conservative and we don't mind a moncary we just can't find one that has the ideas of proper liberalism and i cn see why you have just a good economy which could get worse

«12. . .28,04728,04828,04928,05028,05128,05228,053. . .28,32328,324»