The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27,13127,13227,13327,13427,13527,13627,137. . .27,37127,372»
LodgedFromMessages
The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

UValor wrote:I was only answering the How are you question. Yeesh.

Sorry I'm Autistic, and it also didn't quote anybody so how was I going to know.

The Republic Of Williamsburg wrote:Thank you! Now iíll explain yours:
The Blue represents Peace and Tranquility
The star in the middle represents Order and Progress
The two lines around the star represent two things,the orange one is the goverment,while the white one is the Citizenry

Great, but umm... I don't want to be rude, but I put much, much more symbolism and dedication in there.

The Mighty Foundation of Concrete Slab

Proctethia wrote:You are two years old?!I have a present for you! *gives you your toaster*

Iíve changed my mid, I want your toaster back. *grabs the toaster*

Yes.... I AM

Steampunk Engineers wrote:Been okay I guess, how about you?
Oh right, I havenít been here for a while..

I'm doing pretty cool too :D



The Republic of New Itomorii

In 108 thrilling encounters, New Itomorii has prevailed over Ipugao 54 times to 54, for a win rate of 50.0%. New Itomorii has been the challenger 57 times, of which 54 were victories, while Ipugao has challenged 51 times, winning 29.

Im competitive. ^_^
Hehe.

The Commonwealth of UValor


The Kingdom of Taigama

ednorse beepee like i did pleese and i will give free five dollar gift card to panera bread

dislclaimer: i will not actually give free five dollar gift card to panera bread

The Republic of New Itomorii

Ah yes, Pink flag is back.

Post self-deleted by New Itomorii.

The Vote Me for Media of Rabbitz

Ipugao wrote:I wish to inform to the nations that legalize weed that it is illegal within any of my borders.

On the contrary, the legalization of weed would bring a brand new industry to the country; thus, bringing more jobs and money to the economy. By denying this industry, you have prevented jobs and the economic freedom of the people!

The Holy Empire of Ipugao

Rabbitz wrote:On the contrary, the legalization of weed would bring a brand new industry to the country; thus, bringing more jobs and money to the economy. By denying this industry, you have prevented jobs and the economic freedom of the people!

Sorry but I am a "Conservative Coffeelic"

The Vote Me for Media of Rabbitz

New Itomorii wrote:In 108 thrilling encounters, New Itomorii has prevailed over Ipugao 54 times to 54, for a win rate of 50.0%. New Itomorii has been the challenger 57 times, of which 54 were victories, while Ipugao has challenged 51 times, winning 29.

Im competitive. ^_^
Hehe.

*Challenges you*
Heh...
This is fun.

The Serene Democracy of Bear Connors Paradiso

Purple Hyacinth wrote:It's a mini-game within NS (originally for an April Fool's Day) that uses NS stats but doesn't affect your NS nation in any way.

How do you get to it?

The ENDORSE BEEPEE of Melicorium

Bear Connors Paradiso wrote:How do you get to it?

You can challenge any nation by going to its page and clicking/tapping on the target icon.

The Endorse 🐝 Beepee 🐝 of Treekidistan
The Commonwealth of Ovindien

Apparently, two people challenged me while I was away.

Huh.

The Serene Democracy of Bear Connors Paradiso

Ovindien wrote:Apparently, two people challenged me while I was away.

Huh.

Haha sorry, I had to test it.

The Not Kenneth Branagh of Western Fardelshufflestein

Wait, you guys are only now discovering ze challenge feature, which I may or may not have forgotten about during my NS endeavors?

The 🐝 Please Endorse BEEPEE 🐝 of Amerion

Auphelia wrote:Come now, donít talk about those jaundiced orphans like that.

If only there was an 'accredited' medical institution which has both the facilities and the 'motivation' to help these pitiful workers and improve their fighting capabilities?



The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

Did anyone notice that I passed the 2 billion mark?

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Wait, you guys are only now discovering ze challenge feature, which I may or may not have forgotten about during my NS endeavors?

No.

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:Great, but umm... I don't want to be rude, but I put much, much more symbolism and dedication in there.

In fact, The Republic Of Williamsburg, I wrote a whole poem about it.

The gold point stands for the Sun,
The white point as the Moon,
But the star in the center of the flag is Wer,
The main deity in Majuism,
The most powerful of the deities.

But aside from that,
It also represents the archipelago itself,
The two points are the two ends of the archipelago,
On the most Northern and Southern sides.
The Majuro Atoll is the center of the archipelago,
And the most important by far.
The blue is for the ocean and water,
The ellipse at the center separates Weryalachiressaraxiatopia from the rest of the world,
Showing it's independence from everyone else.
Though the water runs through,
Water is necessary for everyone after all.

The blue also shows how isolated Weryalchiressaraxiatopia is from the rest of the world,
The almost endless Pacific.
The ellipse also represents the eye of Saj,
The weekly typhoon of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia.
The ellipse also forms the cycle of trade,
And each side of the ellipse is each part of a day,
The Sun leads the day and the Moon leads the night,
Except when it's a Saj day then it's led by clouds.

And yes I did write a poem.

Read factbook

The Serene Democracy of Bear Connors Paradiso

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Wait, you guys are only now discovering ze challenge feature, which I may or may not have forgotten about during my NS endeavors?

After 10 years, yes I did forget what it was. It's not exactly explicitly advertised, you need to know where to look.

The Not Kenneth Branagh of Western Fardelshufflestein

Bear Connors Paradiso wrote:After 10 years, yes I did forget what it was. It's not exactly explicitly advertised, you need to know where to look.

It be like that sometimes.

The Holy Old Cow of Auphelia

Amerion wrote:If only there was an 'accredited' medical institution which has both the facilities and the 'motivation' to help these pitiful workers and improve their fighting capabilities?

The TSP Hospital and Tetanus Emporium loves the opportunity to advance medical science and receive generous government grants in exchange for our valuable contributions.

Of course, it's very expensive to house orphans. Cold, dank pits don't dig themselves (that's what the orphans are for).

The Empire of NIGHTRAY

Bear Connors Paradiso wrote:After 10 years, yes I did forget what it was. It's not exactly explicitly advertised, you need to know where to look.

You guys been playing for over 10 years..?

The Tribal Queendom of Weryalachiressaraxiatopia

NIGHTRAY wrote:You guys been playing for over 10 years..?

This game existed since 2002 what do you except?

The Empire of NIGHTRAY

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:This game existed since 2002 what do you except?

Thats some dedication considering a nation cant survive a month without you

The Serene Democracy of Bear Connors Paradiso

NIGHTRAY wrote:Thats some dedication considering a nation cant survive a month without you

Put your nation in vacation mode and it expands.

«12. . .27,13127,13227,13327,13427,13527,13627,137. . .27,37127,372»