The Republic of China
WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, General Assembly, Human-Only, Independent, Industrial, Minuscule, and 7 others.National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Password, Past Tech, Regional Government, Serious, and World Assembly.
The Republic of China contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Republic of China
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Republic of China is ranked 4,714th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Executive Administration of ROC Ministry of Foreign Affairs||Anarchy||“No official motto”|
|2.||The Community of The Republic of China Region||Libertarian Police State||“None”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Kuomintang and The Republic of China.
- : The Revolutionary Martyrs Spirit of Guomindang of the region Kuomintang ordered the closure of its embassy in The Republic of China.
- : Embassy established between Kuomintang and The Republic of China.
- : The Revolutionary Martyrs Spirit of Guomindang of the region Kuomintang agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Executive Administration of ROC Ministry of Foreign Affairs proposed constructing embassies with Taoism.
- : The Executive Administration of ROC Ministry of Foreign Affairs proposed constructing embassies with Kuomintang.
- : The Executive Administration of ROC Ministry of Foreign Affairs rejected The Cult of PCHS's request for regional embassies.
- : The Федеративная Республика of The New North Republic of the region The Cult of PCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Executive Administration of ROC Ministry of Foreign Affairs proposed constructing embassies with Chinese Republic.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
The Republic of China Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.
If anyone is interested, please telegram me all your towns which you would like to connect to the Metro System.
Taiwanese republic and The Republic of China Region
|Tai-oan bin-chu kiong-ho-kok|
On 17.8.2019, Cantonnean Prime Minister, Andy Chan had totally banned internet access in Cantonne. This has lead to citizens of the nation to protest in the streets of Victoria City and Quarry Bay. As they are protesting, they are chanting, "BRING BACK JOSHUA WONG! DOWN WITH ANDY CHAN!" in both Cantonese and English.
On 18.8.2019, Andy Chan had announced to bring back the internet in Cantonne. However, citizens are still not satisfied since Andy Chan has done a lot of other things which are not right, like forcing citizens to worship him, destroying the countrysides and the country's beautiful nature. Therefore, protests are still continuing in Victoria City and Quarry Bay and also in Pok Fu Lam.
On 19.8.2019, Joshua Wong has responded and expressed his willingness to become prime minister once again. Now, he is the main leader of the protests and the protests are resembling the protests which happened in Hong Kong days before.
|Da zhonghua minguo|
Following new legislation in Da Zhonghua Minguo, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense.
Also is it just me, or did NS change its Chinese font to a sans-serif one?
|The Island Republic of Free China|
No? I don't think it's changed at all. From the looks of it, I see nothing has changed so far... Would be nice if they could include I.Ngaan font... or that font I like; --> DFKAI-SB font... :)
Official Letter from Perhimpunan Indonesia
🇮🇩 — 🇹🇼
We would like to express our deepest gratitude for the success of regional relations until the opening of embassies in both regions, between Perhimpunan Indonesia and The Republic of China. We remain consistently transformed into a local region for Indonesian and others in the nationstates according to what we have aspired for long ago. Hopefully the democratic process will continue to run well in both regions and will grow rapidly in the future.
|Da zhonghua minguo|