The Rejected RealmsBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,71410,71510,71610,71710,71810,71910,720. . .11,43211,433»
LodgedFromMessages
The TRR Dictator of New Anarchisticstan

Droid holdout alliance wrote:could the human body survive having all its limbs torn off without medical attention? Robots can, robots superior.

How can something which doesn't live even survive?



The Repreteopese Autonomous City of Yarkuo

Jewish Underground State wrote:This region is hell silly

Well expect for Hell

Carolina will be like hell soon probably, I decided to take over with a none democratic way!

I might feed in to darker governments though, even the communists won't like me, because their "dEmOcRaTiC sOcIaLiStS"

The Oppressed Peoples of Chucky The Doll

Tumorya wrote:No my house is on 32°30'31"N 86°22'48"W (check it on google earrh I think it has a nice architecture

You're in good old Alabama?

Aandruzognivia wrote:I admit it, I'm a sell out!

I do cheap jokes for likes, to get my dopamine levels goin'.

:p

It's all good.



The Partisan Organization of Jewish Underground State

Yarkuo wrote:Carolina will be like hell soon probably, I decided to take over with a none democratic way!

A ton of regions might go to hell. Japan will be in hell soon.

It's on its way!

The Empire of Tumorya

Chucky The Doll wrote:You're in good old Alabama?

You were supposed to go into street mode...god boomers these days..

The Repreteopese Autonomous City of Yarkuo

Jewish Underground State wrote:A ton of regions might go to hell. Japan will be in hell soon.

It's on its way!

The Brotherhood of Malice is a old wannabe active region that probably should be put in its place.

The Oppressed Peoples of Chucky The Doll

Tumorya wrote:You were supposed to go into street mode...god boomers these days..

This tech is too much for me.

The Partisan Organization of Jewish Underground State

Yarkuo wrote:The Brotherhood of Malice is a old wannabe active region that probably should be put in its place.

For a wannabe it sure is doing a good job raiding these regions.

The Empire of Tumorya

Chucky The Doll wrote:This tech is too much for me.

It was a restaurant called Joe Mama 🤦🏻‍♀️

Droid holdout alliance

New Anarchisticstan wrote:How can something which doesn't live even survive?

Are you saying that droids have no life?

The Oppressed Peoples of Chucky The Doll

Tumorya wrote:It was a restaurant called Joe Mama 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ahahaha. It's kind of sad that an address like "Wisteria Way," doesn't have anything...it's a dead-end street.

The Empire of Tumorya

Chucky The Doll wrote:Ahahaha. It's kind of sad that an address like "Wisteria Way," doesn't have anything...it's a dead-end street.

What the hell are you talking about my man..

The Oppressed Peoples of Chucky The Doll

Tumorya wrote:What the hell are you talking about my man..

A street on the map!!!!!!

TauriFederation wrote:But, of course. We are all white supremacists. Just because we are Eastern Europeans and we are white, we must be white supremacists.
If you wave such a flag, people will brand you as terrorist and KKK/neo-Nazi supporter.
Yes, 72 genders and identities. Do you really think that one could remember all of them?
I do not feel welcomed. I don't like parades with BDSM costumes and it doesn't matter whether they are straight, gay or alien.
Sorry.

Yes, komrad. You are accurate. Happy Russia Day! 🇷🇺 🪆 🇷🇺 🪆

The Empire of Tumorya

Chucky The Doll wrote:A street on the map!!!!!!

I MEANT WHAT DOES THE NAME HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT IT'S A DEAD END ROAD YOU SCRAMBLED BRAIN MONKEY



The Oppressed Peoples of Chucky The Doll

Tumorya wrote:I MEANT WHAT DOES THE NAME HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT IT'S A DEAD END ROAD YOU SCRAMBLED BRAIN MONKEY

No. I just meant it was too great of a name to be a dead end road you rat!
It reminds me of the address from that TV Series...what was it called Desperate Women? Desperate Housewives? Idk. I can't recall.

The Empire of Tumorya

Chucky The Doll wrote:No. I just meant it was too great of a name to be a dead end road you rat!
It reminds me of the address from that TV Series...what was it called Desperate Women? Desperate Housewives? Idk. I can't recall.

DESPERATE WOMEN MADE ME SPIT OUT MY WATER LMFAOOO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

The Oppressed Peoples of Chucky The Doll

Tumorya wrote:DESPERATE WOMEN MADE ME SPIT OUT MY WATER LMFAOOO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh, good. Now, you laugh at the poor, desperate women who live in an upscale neighborhood. Poor things! They're so rich, they can't sleep at night from thoughts of shoes and handbags.

The Empire of Aandruzognivia

Chucky The Doll wrote:Oh, good. Now, you laugh at the poor, desperate women who live in an upscale neighborhood. Poor things! They're so rich, they can't sleep at night from thoughts of shoes and handbags.

Woe! I could certainly help relieve them of their struggles!

The Repreteopese Autonomous City of Yarkuo

Jewish Underground State wrote:For a wannabe it sure is doing a good job raiding these regions.

Tbh, I don't care much for politics these days, the ones who raid are bad and the ones that are good don't like me, its fun.

The Oppressed Peoples of Chucky The Doll

Aandruzognivia wrote:Woe! I could certainly help relieve them of their struggles!

Ahahahahaha I'm sure you could! 😆

Yarkuo wrote:Tbh, I don't care much for politics these days, the ones who raid are bad and the ones that are good don't like me, its fun.

I think you're pretty cool.

The Empire of Tumorya

Chucky The Doll wrote:No. I just meant it was too great of a name to be a dead end road you rat!
It reminds me of the address from that TV Series...what was it called Desperate Women? Desperate Housewives? Idk. I can't recall.

DESPERATE WOMEN MADE ME SPIT OUT MY WATER LMFAOOO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭



The Union of Extinct Cultures of Pre-Christian Persecuted People

Cains conspirators wrote:Right lets break this down:

"What you say is reasonable, but keeping the people stupid will only harm the overlords in the long run."
Its about individuation. Keeping them separate, you only need a workforce thus its not important they are stupid. For example, how the media tends to push for LGBT/BLM/Liberal bull etc, despite the ones behind the medias funding being very conservative

"As you know, world is huge, there are different entities in this universe with humans being most primitive"
I used to be an active proponent of the "Extraterrestrial gods" idea, but I dont see it having much bearing on our lives. To the greatest extent of our current knowledge, humans are the most advanced animals. This makes them the most "primitive" in the sense that humans are the MOST animalistic, or, they are the highest embodiment of the Natural Order, and the Causal universe.

We are lazy because we can, and we are the "perceivers of the universe," no other animal can sculpt the world to his will, and in this sense, we are gods.

"who have been robbed of their spirituality."
World has always been empty. Only differences is people stopped being spiritual because they started taking things literally, rather than seeing the allegory, metaphor, the poignance and poetry

"This skeletons will come out of the closet soon, but nazis, before they were completely destroyed in Europe, sent 14 people, 7 male and 7 female to the other world so that the revived culture can continue. And of course, these things will eventually come out, and I know because I met several scientists involved, leaders and have documents that cannot be made public, but I hope they survived and thriving. I am confident that they are alive since SS was not involved in this."
Again, not relevant. I hope space nazis in their vril powered UFOs come to save us, but I dont even believe 7 male and 7 female would be enough to reproduce a population

"But anyways, back to this, keeping people stupid will only lead higher entities to treat humans with more contempt. We are horrible but maybe, enlightenment of occult can change that."
We are horrible because of our nature and real 'enlightenment' necessitates an acceptance of this fact. We were born into a world of constant struggle and conflicting narratives, therefore, this surmises the "Harmony:"
"I will pursue by own aims, so that you can do likewise, but I will never be your friend"
Important to note that my own spiritual practice is fixated on the "unnatural" and "alienic," and implicates elements that many faiths would regard as sinful. I wont go into detail, but none the less the entities ive attracted do not seem contempful. They arent petty like humans. Most of the "evil" ones are highly impersonal

"Otherwise, we would be enslaved anyhow by a better and fitter entity and we would not grow."
No disagreement. Thats exactly what I said about the Global Elites

"We would be like Vatican guards fighting against Russian army. Too small.

I hope the those lording over us realize this fact, terminate their gender fueled regressive issues and at least make future generations a bit more enlightened. Otherwise, whether they like it or not, their lives will be ruined and they will be destroyed the same way they destroyed Thule. I am not threatening or anything like that. Completely harmless. But this is the logical conclusion of their actions."
Varg Vikernes is agreeable on some points, and ive never heard anyone else use the term "Thule" like that, interesting to note that almost all of his followers seem to be quite lacking in "Free thought"

The issues they perpetuate are not THEIR issues; they WANT people to be servile, docile, and fighting amongst themselves, ill give you some examples:
-Transgenderism
-Feminism

They fundamentally conflict. The latter defines women biologically, the former justifys itself with the idea that gender is an illusion, despite the fact, that, the idea of gender being an illusion if taken to its logical conclusion would make someone STOP caring about it all together, but the case with a trans individual is generally [but not always] "Dysphoria;" because they "feel like wrong" gender -> i.e would like to be the opposite

It is very difficult to distinguish since I am on mobile but let me try. Thule society is/ was (as they are still in hiding) a breakaway faction of a certain organization who opposed the way Germans were treated and created an occult specific society to “restore German pride”. That was their first mistake. Even if a society is created for a specific reason, their intentions should not be made public. But I do believe if they had won ww2, the world would be a bit more enlightened.

I got sidetracked on nazis and I apologize but since you mentioned vril powered ufo, I do not have technical access to ufo but they exist and few countries even use it. There are many things suppressed and Tesla was killed for it, but the overlords know about existence of aliens, have interacted with them. In fact, it is said that Iraq war was partly due to bush seeking revenge and partly due to a portal which was discovered, thousands of years older than Islam or Judaism. The link I am giving, you don’t need to believe it since it like mainstream media produces fake news, but Saddam Hussein was the most secular leader of all Arab world, was not a fanatic, not even religious. And American government claiming he supports al quaeda to convince the cattle class is bs. he was highly intelligent and a man of science.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/odd-news/102477/bush-launched-iraq-war-over-saddam-s-links-to-aliens?amp

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250333

And no, nazis will not arrive to “save people”. As far as I know, they were sent hastily to the other world to preserve the culture and knowledge compiled by the Thule society, which is now completely destroyed by 3 mainstream religions. And lebensraum even now is used politically to malign people ignoring the ground realities that led to ww2. So no, they will not come back, don’t care about the cattle class and will just preserve whatever the 3 mainstreams could not destroy or suppress. They will forever shun the planet until the time comes when 3 mainstream religions no longer exist as they do not want any bloodshed.

I think I addressed all your points. If not, please let me know but fact of the matter is, the “elites” running the world, by keeping people ignorant are only damaging their own prospects of survival because sooner or later, someone else may come and destroy the planet for all we know on a whim. But seeing peoples karmas, maybe they deserve to remain ignorant? Occult is not for everyone and it can be easily misused. But of course, I cannot judge that.

The Swampmen of East Walles Tari

Yarkuo wrote:Tbh, I don't care much for politics these days, the ones who raid are bad and the ones that are good don't like me, its fun.

Specially those bastards, The Hawks.

The Jeffersonborgia of Warzone Codger

Raiders are evil! Remember if a ***raider*** asks for a cup of water you can refuse him!

The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary

Really hard choice between sushi and Chinese..

«12. . .10,71410,71510,71610,71710,71810,71910,720. . .11,43211,433»