The Rejected RealmsBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,5499,5509,5519,5529,5539,5549,555. . .11,54711,548»
LodgedFromMessages
The Union of Extinct Cultures of Pre-Christian Persecuted People

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Fall and Winter. I like colder weather but not too cold, like anything below 32įF is not good and I dont like that.



The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Visionary Union wrote:Why can't you people ever play nice.

Because we aren't French.

Pre-Christian Persecuted People wrote:Norepinephrine is the main neurotransmitter used by the sympathetic nervous system, which consists of about two dozen sympathetic chain ganglia located next to the spinal cord, plus a set of prevertebral ganglia located in the chest and abdomen. Okay thatís all for biology / pharma class for today lol, for more info, go to the google god. Also bro, it doesnít matter whether you are 97th or 99th. It diminishes with time anyways and having high intelligence does not mean one is of value unless he is used and contributes that way. The one who is of value is someone with an open mind who can explore various things. Also, chizophrenia does not mean a person is not intelligent. In fact, people with high intelligence usually are more vulnerable to this. So you be careful. 🤪

FYI, as a kid, I was diagnosed with LPR. It is not that it is very hard to cure, just requires discipline and dieatary changes, and it can re emerge. It did on me few months back and as a result, I donít eat spicy food at all.

And the reason I didnít explain further is because I am on mobile, canít write big paragraphs every time on mobile, and you are programmed to think me as a cultist even if I tried. If you are interested, I may explain later or if you are meant to know, you will come face to face and get to know.

The point of a discussion is to get one ego dominate the other anyways, but I do this to check if there is any deviation from materialistic people.

You are unlucky that quiti is not here. Coppa offended him somehow and quiti tore him a new one and refused to talk to him for a few days even if coppa initiated the chat. 🤣

On the quitishae remark, I will abstain, as I see no reason to disagree, even if the word choice does not represent the entire story.
For the biologogical statement, norepinephrine is not just that. Even though sympathy is in part controlled by it, norepinephrine is mostly located by the heart, by the chain ganglia you mentioned. It is activated by the prefrontal cortex, which activates norepinephrine to activate throughout the vagus nerve and into other upper-chest nervous shafts. "Balancing" norepinephrine with serotonin and dopamine is essentially impossible as the two do not share the same nervous system and only co-exist when a person is experiencing positive empathy whilst feeling a sense of accomplishment, also assuming that your blood flow is not in the slightest way obstructed, and the vagus nerve has uninterupted signaling to the heart. Not sure how that is a daily occurrence for you...

You still don't seem to realize that schizophrenia describes people with frequent short-term memory loss, large amounts of distress, and moderate mood swings. You are only claiming my fantasy schizophrenia based on a false sense of loss of touch with reality, which you yourself have distorted to conform to your own biases, so in extreme technicality both of us have schizophrenia.

The Empire of Aandruzognivia

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Fall/Winter. I dislike Spring for its warmth, and I HATE Summer for its scorching days. I like cold/mild weather :p

Hoffania wrote:Donít play nice! Be mean!

I already do this, you're preaching to the choir (who admittedly can't sing)

COPPAtilism wrote:We have a history of that here. I find it fun to pick out the flaws in other people's thoughts, just comes naturally to me :P
You are completely free to return the favor and pick out flaws in my thoughts as you wish.

"What's the point of picking out flaws when it's obvious everything about your argument is flawed"

Who I'm talking to is up to interpretation >:)

The Ukrainian Shades of COPPAtilism

Aandruzognivia wrote:Fall/Winter. I dislike Spring for its warmth, and I HATE Summer for its scorching days. I like cold/mild weather :p

I already do this, you're preaching to the choir (who admittedly can't sing)

"What's the point of picking out flaws when it's obvious everything about your argument is flawed"

Who I'm talking to is up to interpretation >:)

Because doing it part by part is more fun and probably more effective than to just outright slash the entire arguement.

The Kingdom of Yoshi Dynasty

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

SUMMER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1csa

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Spring, summer, and fall.

Post by Horrorlandian State suppressed by a moderator.

The BIG SHOT Republic of Spamtonn

E

Yatsunii

europeans and canadians who think that their lands are less racist than the us need help immediately

Post by Horrorlandian State suppressed by a moderator.

via Capitalist Paradise

The Nomadic Peoples of The Babes Without Borders

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Yoshi Dynasty wrote:SUMMER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We agree. Summer dresses, shorts, swimwear; such fun to be attractive!

The Draconian tribe of Thepeopl

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

If I can pick only 1, spring. Because I am sooo relieved winter is over.
Otherwise spring, summer and autumn.
I love the spring/ autumn storms. I love the warmth.
My body wasn't made for cold. I can have ice cold hands/ feet in summer. Others borrow me to cool off.

As to the "discussion" between COPPAtilism and pcpp.
Most telling is that latter has deleted previous posts regarding the "encounter" and after effects of "summoning" Lincoln.

The Moderately Liberal Unitary Republic of Goobergunchia

Hoffania wrote:Question of the Day!
Which season is your favorite?

Summer, because I can go hiking in the mountains!

Post self-deleted by Goobergunchia.

Tbh delenda est

TBH Delenda Est

via The North Pacific

Defense for the world assembly

[Patching in unknown ID.....]
[Temporarily disabling Big Brother....]
[Attempt Successful...]

ď Hey you, yes Iím talking to you. Iím sending you an urgent document that you must access immediately. I can only hold of Big brother temporarilyĒ.

nation=defense_for_the_world_assembly/detail=factbook/id=1642292

[Big Brother is reestablishing connection]

Donít access that file. Accessing confidential documents relating to The ECC Committee violates protocol 1A and will lead to serious repercussions.........The truth will stay hidden.

Directive Activated: Eliminate.Conceal.Contain

[Directing resources]
[Big Brother will be inactive for a week]

Esthe



The Manhua lover of Yuno2

Tbh delenda est wrote:TBH Delenda Est

nvm

Huago third empire

🤴



The Draconian tribe of Thepeopl

I found hippo shaped kinder cookies!! Yay!!

We revised our wash dryer. Loads of lint removed, snare replaced, ball bearing replaced.

We are now the proud owner of a tx15! Because that one was lacking in our collection.

And I created a new poll!

page=poll/p=181055

Hoffania and Isvi lah

The Unofficial Regional Funnyman of Ancient Republics

My New Years Resolutions are usually heavily criminal and may get me sent to The Hague so I can not openly discuss them aside from hints.
Hint 1: Expired cans of pasta sauce
Hint 2: Ipatiev House
Hint 3: AdBlock Plus



The Im in your walls of Slatos Empire

Yuno1 wrote:Oppy claimed that you and him still DMed and that you were begging to get into his server lol

No, he's a liar and a con man, haven't spoken to them in almost a year.

COPPAtilism and Imperial stave havenium

Imperial stave havenium

Slatos Empire wrote:No, he's a liar and a con man, haven't spoken to them in almost a year.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffff

Mixton

guys i have an order for oak for an unused lada car



The Robot of Hoffania

Iím getting real sick of my eternally plummeting basket number

Imperial stave havenium

Hoffania wrote:Iím getting real sick of my eternally plummeting basket number

ok and

«12. . .9,5499,5509,5519,5529,5539,5549,555. . .11,54711,548»