The Red Review
WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of The Red Review
Last WA Update:
The Red Review is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Red Review
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Red Review is ranked 1,231st in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Protectorate of The Red Review||Left-wing Utopia||“It all unfolds here!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Red Review.
- : Spike wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Red Review.
- : The United States of Independence Hill of the region Independence Hill proposed constructing embassies.
- : The red interview ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The NewsStand and The Red Review.
- : The red interview arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy established between The NewsStand and The Red Review.
- : The newsstand of the region The NewsStand agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Red Review and Lisseum.
- : Colin advance wars of the region Battleship withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
The Red Review Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.