The Panic Room

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Existensial Chaos of InsaneMinds

Last WA Update:

Highest Workforce Participation Rate: 1,279th Most Devout: 1,635th Most Politically Apathetic Citizens: 1,786th+2
Most Cheerful Citizens: 2,038th Nicest Citizens: 2,399th
World Factbook Entry

✰ ♬♪♫ ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞!, 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗, 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕,ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖. ヾ(*・。・)ノ ♬♪♫ ✰


Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them too, see them too
Welcome to the panic room



LinkPanic Room - Au/Ra (Official Video)

Regional News:

Happy New Year!

Embassies: La nova Terra, The Moderate Alliance, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Chicken overlords, Confederation of the Mediterranean, The House of Prayer, Memeverse, 1980s America, Codex Ylvus, Rockefeller Street, The Great Universe, The World of The Frozen Flames, RAMS, Owl City, and The Steakhouse in Nationstates.

Tags: Casual, Fandom, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Neutral, Recruiter Friendly, Serious, Silly, Social, and Surreal.

The Panic Room is home to a single nation.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Drug Use in The Panic Room

World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.

As a region, The Panic Room is ranked 3,155th in the world for Highest Drug Use.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Existensial Chaos of InsaneMindsLiberal Democratic Socialists“Beware of the twisted ones...”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Panic Room Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
The Existensial Chaos of InsaneMinds

Red Flame Nation wrote:Is so loud
The lights spark and flicker
With monsters much bigger
That I can control now.......

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fear are gonna come for you
Come for you

Welcome to the panic room
Youíll know I wasnít joking when you see them too
See them too

(Welcome to the)
(Welcome to the)

Thereís no crying wolves now
Cuz the truth has settled in
Hiding under goose down
For your nightmare to begin

Thereís no crying wolves now
Cuz the truth has settled in
Hiding under goose down
For your nightmare to begin

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fear and gonna come for you
Come for you

Welcome to the panic room
Youíll know I wasnít joking when you see them too
See them too

Hell raising, hair raising-
Iím ready for the worst

((There, I finished the lyrics.))

((Thank you! First time in 253 days that anyone replies to my lyric posts with the actual lyrica XD))

Post self-deleted by FNAFia.

The Colony of Kor Elbek

region is dead

The Existensial Chaos of InsaneMinds

Kor Elbek wrote:region is dead

Welcome! The region is currently on ice. I have too much to do with school right now. But eventually I will start working on this region once I get the time.

The Colony of Kor Elbek

InsaneMinds wrote:Welcome! The region is currently on ice. I have too much to do with school right now. But eventually I will start working on this region once I get the time.

Hey, if you make me a regional officer, I can take care of the region for you if you want while ur at it.

The Existensial Chaos of InsaneMinds

Kor Elbek wrote:Hey, if you make me a regional officer, I can take care of the region for you if you want while ur at it.

Hmm, if you manage to recruit one or two people then maybe... I'm more active on Discord... want me to give you my username so you don't need to wait like 12 days for replies? hehe...

Red Flame Nation and Jo hore

Post by Jo hore suppressed by a moderator.

The Existensial Chaos of InsaneMinds

Jo hore wrote:Oh if yer bored do my poll: page=poll/p=163803

Odd but ok

Jo hore

via The World of The Frozen Flames

The Fallen Kingdom of Red Flame Nation

I can see it in your eyes
And I canít figure out
Why Iím the one that you despise!

Wondering what weíve become
Canít help but think
That this is a fascade!

Letís rewrite the script
Where you and I can be alone

Could you delete me?
Would be easy?
Will you put me in my grave?

Will you erase me?
Or could you face me?
Will I haunt your every save?

I tried to make you happy, and I tried to make you mine!

Would you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Or can you decode-
Decode every line?

Are we here just by mistake?
Cuz I canít help but feel
That you and I have been misplaced!

(I KNOW THEY CHANGED MY MIND
AND WHERE IíM FROM
AND WHO I AM INSIDE.)

Do you believe in a god?
Or will you rewrite the script, and become one?

Could you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Will you put me in my grave?

Will you erase me?
Or could you face me?
Will I haunt your every save?

I tried to make you happy, and I tried to make you mine!

Would you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Or can you decode-
Decode every line?

(Would you be missed?)
IF THEY FOUND YOUR BODY LEFT FOR DEAD?!

Wonít you just get out of my head?

(Welcome to my own world-)
WHERE ITíS JUST US NOW!

(Weíre only-)
PEICES IN THIS WRETCHED GAME!

Could you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Will you put me in my grave?

Will you erase me?
Or could you face me?
Will I haunt your every save?

Iím in your head now!
Weíre left for dead now!
You canít reset and fix your life!
Now youíll be living-
With your decisions!

Itís who we are inside!

I TRIED TO MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR
IT APPEARS I DID JUST FINE!

Would you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Or can you decode-
Decode every line?

I canít delete you!
You know Iíd miss you!
I canít put you in your grave!
So just erase me!
Go on and waste me!
Iíll disappear from every save!

If this is all a game, well then I know it isnít mine!
So just delete me!
Letís make it easy!
Perhaps Iíll find you in another life......
In another life

(In another life)



via The World of The Frozen Flames

The Fallen Kingdom of Red Flame Nation

Red Flame Nation wrote:I can see it in your eyes
And I canít figure out
Why Iím the one that you despise!

Wondering what weíve become
Canít help but think
That this is a fascade!

Letís rewrite the script
Where you and I can be alone

Could you delete me?
Would be easy?
Will you put me in my grave?

Will you erase me?
Or could you face me?
Will I haunt your every save?

I tried to make you happy, and I tried to make you mine!

Would you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Or can you decode-
Decode every line?

Are we here just by mistake?
Cuz I canít help but feel
That you and I have been misplaced!

(I KNOW THEY CHANGED MY MIND
AND WHERE IíM FROM
AND WHO I AM INSIDE.)

Do you believe in a god?
Or will you rewrite the script, and become one?

Could you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Will you put me in my grave?

Will you erase me?
Or could you face me?
Will I haunt your every save?

I tried to make you happy, and I tried to make you mine!

Would you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Or can you decode-
Decode every line?

(Would you be missed?)
IF THEY FOUND YOUR BODY LEFT FOR DEAD?!

Wonít you just get out of my head?

(Welcome to my own world-)
WHERE ITíS JUST US NOW!

(Weíre only-)
PEICES IN THIS WRETCHED GAME!

Could you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Will you put me in my grave?

Will you erase me?
Or could you face me?
Will I haunt your every save?

Iím in your head now!
Weíre left for dead now!
You canít reset and fix your life!
Now youíll be living-
With your decisions!

Itís who we are inside!

I TRIED TO MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR
IT APPEARS I DID JUST FINE!

Would you delete me?
Would it be easy?
Or can you decode-
Decode every line?

I canít delete you!
You know Iíd miss you!
I canít put you in your grave!
So just erase me!
Go on and waste me!
Iíll disappear from every save!

If this is all a game, well then I know it isnít mine!
So just delete me!
Letís make it easy!
Perhaps Iíll find you in another life......
In another life

(In another life)

This is a fan song for DDLC. It seemed fitting for this creepy music loving region

Forum View