The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .19,09819,09919,10019,10119,10219,10319,104. . .21,63921,640»
LodgedFromMessages
The Stalwart Federation of The Municipalities of Antarctica

Wubdich, the Amagi class "Chitanda" was retired from the fleet and converted into a museum a little bit ago.
Just noticed you hadn't updated your registry with that yet.

The People's Republic of Wubdich

Jar Wattinree wrote:A man after my own heart, a man who obsessively researches everything down to the last minute detail, like how many rivets would be in a Star Destroyer, just because. That's me right there.

That's what I got from my hobby of writing.
I keep everything realistic there too, and search for the most irrelevant details, like for example 'Is there a parking lot on this Berlin trainstation?' (Which actually became relevant for a story)

The People's Military Republic of Euralys

Zildrorinth wrote:What do you guys do with witches?

Department of Foreign Affairs :

There was a witchcraft school in our country. We nationalized it and integrated it into our military schools.

As for wizards and witchs, they are enlisted in the Magic Infantry Corps.

Because the only place for a being who can rewrite the laws of science by his will alone is in the army.

Zildrorinth

The Strong People of Rwekazaland

RWEKAZALAND




Motto: Strive for greatness!


Location It in North West Africa
2020 MAP




Population: 3 BILLION PEOPLE
-Density: 80%

Capital: Rwekaza City
Largest City: Rwekaza City


Official Language: English



National Language: Sashill


Demonym: Rwekazains, Korsns


Government:
- Leader: Rwekaza Mwijage
- President: Joe Biden
- Vice President: John Mack
- Speaker of the House: Mike Beasley
- Chief Justice: Mike Justice

Legislature:
- Upper House: Rwekazaland court
-Lower House: Center Rwekazaland


Establishment: from Uk
Independence: 1725 Dec 15


Land Area: mile˛ 900 thous
km˛ 3 million
Water Area:1 million km˛
Water %: 75


Elevation
Highest Point: 80
Lowest Point: 50



GDP (nominal): Rwekazaland dollars
GDP (nominal) per capita: 442 trillion Rwekazaland dollars

Human Development Index (NS Version): 0.478


Currency: Rwekaza Dolars


Time Zone:Eastern Time


Drives on the: Right side


Calling code: 827810


Internet TLD: .com



The Strong people of Rwekazaland is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Rwekaza mwijage with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed population of 3.846 billion Rwekazaanns have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rwekaza city. The average income tax rate is 68.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.

The frighteningly efficient Rwekazalandian economy, worth 404 trillion rwekaza dollers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,210 rwekaza dollers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.

Imitation is the sincerest form of felony, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', the nation's reputation for treachery has left it sidelined on the international stage, and the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rwekazaland's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is jehovah witness.


History of Rwekazaland
[i][u]At 1725,Rwekazaland was part of the UK empire,
as the people of Rwekazaland wanted Independence, as what they did they went too war for Independence.
As they won the war and claimed their land! Later there was a nation call Adrionis.
Which had good relations with him for a long time! But one day, Adrionis has destoryed their relations an never talk to Rwekazaland again because he has broken a rule.After that, Rwekazaland had alliance with the noeth pacfic where he meeted people like The Islands of Tonga Vice Leader
ErantanHouse court
Thuhusupper court
Ohamalandvice court
EraverDown Court
Christian Confederation
Cisplatinaa
Beasluxia
Lcsgn
Ka Ching
Advancia-Sizzletown
Bala Mantre
Darrinusilm
Accipitridia
Balaslandia
Ancapstands
Werfond
Kingdom Of Casetaria. Also he lanches the allinace called RLTO at 1891, which is still going today!Rwekazaland Also lauches also "NBA OF NATION STATES", Which now change his name to "RLTO NBA LEAGUE".But sadly....His relations with TNP has not been forever. Rwekazaland now moved to the pacfic in 1998 and has been currently in. As he has get to meet people like
United surabaya
Stollberg-Stolberg
Austro-Hungarian Slavia
The free bandit army
Nomad-islandia
The Western Adjus Islands
Empire of Beldemark
The New Ruski Empire
Union of larchian socialist republics
Saynixia
The Fallen Clans
Urukian
Stjordalssand
Australia-Oceania
United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics
War Peace 123
New South African
The Fallen Clans
Union of larchian socialist republics
Saynixia
The Greater Portuguese Confederation
Urukian.
As then he has been active lately and been enjoying his time.

Rwekazaland is ranked 30,654th in the world and 817th in the Pacific for Most Eco-Friendly Governments, scoring 2,043.87 on the Dolphin Recycling Awareness Index.

Rank

CapitalCity

Metro area population

States

1

bangljs

112,344,33

jero North

2

Stormonnjdt

115,876,75

snjk South

3

Synatsaljdko

233,25,623

therian East

4

Cultnsjnra

112,44,942

Rwekaza West

5

plame

344,87,983

Sacred Heart

6

majhb

314,67,039

north Fronteer

7

Mandala

123,54,092

south Fronteer

8

Cymatic

323,33,093

saka South

9

Herofal

132,20,991

Rwekaza West

10

Lazar

62,15,098

Rwekaza South

[/box]

Read factbook

The Lucky Space Age Kingdom of Gladinia

Zildrorinth wrote:What do you guys do with witches?

we accept them

The Republic of Ballistikov

Republic of Vareshia wrote:You are a disgrace, Unlike true german Nations that have their roots in Prussia unlike you who is just ww2 german remains

Unlike you liberal Fake Germans, we true proud Germans made our way to ze Antartic and eventually set up civilization on ze Moon!

The People's Republic of Wubdich

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:Wubdich, the Amagi class "Chitanda" was retired from the fleet and converted into a museum a little bit ago.
Just noticed you hadn't updated your registry with that yet.

Yis yis.

(I was pretty lazy with most of my FB as I'm actually trying to create Bios for the Council members or do research for the Super-fleet)

The United Provinces of The Greater Portuguese Confederation

Ballistikov wrote:Meanwhile in Ballistikov:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41o5DQCnrKE

IC: F*cking space n@zi

The Star Fox of Jar Wattinree

Wubdich wrote:That's what I got from my hobby of writing.
I keep everything realistic there too, and search for the most irrelevant details, like for example 'Is there a parking lot on this Berlin trainstation?' (Which actually became relevant for a story)

Sometimes it can get to a point where you say "screw it" and just forget about it, because once you start Atomic Rockets you will never emerge alive with your Star Wars/Trek fanboying intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvh0nX08nRw

The Dictatorship of Overdosed crackheads

Overdosed crackheads is ranked 209,472nd in the world and 7,696th in the Pacific for Most Extensive Civil Rights, with 6.86 Martin Luther King, Jr. Units.

The Atlantic Federation of Mestovakia

Ballistikov wrote:Unlike you liberal Fake Germans, we true proud Germans made our way to ze Antartic and eventually set up civilization on ze Moon!

Iron Sky called, they want their plot back.

Zildrorinth

Euralys wrote:Department of Foreign Affairs :

There was a witchcraft school in our country. We nationalized it and integrated it into our military schools.

As for wizards and witchs, they are enlisted in the Magic Infantry Corps.

Because the only place for a being who can rewrite the laws of science by his will alone is in the army.

Hmmm may I telegram you

The Republic of War Peace 123

Wubdich wrote:Which is also a topic more complicated, since time is different from person to person.

Even when his economy is bigger, the time the war is going might even be a reason to ignore it.
When it's a month-year long war, Economy can be looked at.
When it's just a day to week IC, Economy is more or less unimportant, since none of us can built ships in hours.

Economy is important since DF doesn’t tell the full story.
The important number-total military spending-
Is a combination of economy and DF.

The People's Republic of Wubdich

Jar Wattinree wrote:Sometimes it can get to a point where you say "screw it" and just forget about it, because once you start Atomic Rockets you will never emerge alive with your Star Wars/Trek fanboying intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvh0nX08nRw

I do not even attempt Sci-Fi

I have story running with some future-stuff. However, I only go as far as the YT-channel 'Kurzgesagt' does.

Communist ottarenzia

Did Big Bro UOCR help in war again?

The United Provinces of The Greater Portuguese Confederation

Mestovakia wrote:Iron Sky called, they want their plot back.

*histerical laughs in the background*

The Federal Military Republic of Penguinya

Overdosed crackheads wrote:Overdosed crackheads is ranked 209,472nd in the world and 7,696th in the Pacific for Most Extensive Civil Rights, with 6.86 Martin Luther King, Jr. Units.

Do you ever even speak?

The Stalwart Federation of The Municipalities of Antarctica

(Nobody else ping me for like 2 hours. I'm going to lay down and if I so much as see anyone trying to ping me on discord or here I'm going to have a cry.)

The Strong People of Rwekazaland

War Peace 123 wrote:Economy is important since DF doesn’t tell the full story.
The important number-total military spending-
Is a combination of economy and DF.

were is your country?

The Atlantic Federation of Mestovakia

Wubdich wrote:I do not even attempt Sci-Fi

[Sweats in Dead Space]

The People's Military Republic of Euralys

Zildrorinth wrote:Hmmm may I telegram you

Department of Foreign Affairs :

As you wish.

The People's Republic of Wubdich

War Peace 123 wrote:Economy is important since DF doesn’t tell the full story.
The important number-total military spending-
Is a combination of economy and DF.

Not stated in the rules of Sama.
Thus, I do not accept this explanation.

The Imperial duchy of Republic of Vareshia

Ballistikov wrote:Unlike you liberal Fake Germans, we true proud Germans made our way to ze Antartic and eventually set up civilization on ze Moon!

We were colonists who colonized these islands during the 1800’s in the name of Prussia but we where shipwrecked, the next time we had contact with germany was in 1939 when we refused to help you

The Star Fox of Jar Wattinree

Mestovakia wrote:Iron Sky called, they want their plot back.

I liked it only for the first bits. That spess scene was really cool. Then it jumped the shark with absurdity and I clicked away.

Wubdich wrote:I do not even attempt Sci-Fi

I have story running with some future-stuff. However, I only go as far as the YT-channel 'Kurzgesagt' does.

They're a good channel, I really like their stuff.

Penguinya wrote:Do you ever even speak?

Yes, when he posts his stats, and during game events like Zombies.

The United Provinces of The Greater Portuguese Confederation

Communist ottarenzia wrote:Did Big Bro UOCR help in war again?

True ottarenzia

«12. . .19,09819,09919,10019,10119,10219,10319,104. . .21,63921,640»