The Order of the Grey WardensBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .430431432433434435436. . .478479»
LodgedFromMessages
The Golden Liberty Beacon of Saksoni

Tsuki No Hana wrote:The nation is nonexistent. They might have posted on the forum, but I never knew them personally.

We cant see ex-nation posts?

The Hollow Knight of Tsuki No Hana

Saksoni wrote:We cant see ex-nation posts?

Lemme rephrase. I don't know their nation. This was over a year ago.

The Golden Liberty Beacon of Saksoni

Tsuki No Hana wrote:Lemme rephrase. I don't know their nation. This was over a year ago.

Well, i will find out the truth myself. Thanks for help.

The Anti-Government Anarchy of United Anarchists of Earth

Saksoni wrote: Well, i will find out the truth myself. Thanks for help.

you'll try.

The Hollow Knight of Tsuki No Hana

Saksoni wrote:Could i get to know his nation name( of that person who commited suicide)? If i could get it, i would 100% believe atleast sanctum was rigth to raid.
Oh, and also the person who cried of joy. That would also make me sure Layem was also rigth to raidm

Alright, the person who cried is called Trisk. I dunno their nation x.x

The Free Prussian Reich of Fortisbellator

Saksoni wrote:Ok, then can you tell me why did you raid it? Everybody i ask just doesnt respond or responds with a typical:They did bad things and dont tell anything further. I also didnt notice anything weird on the wall.

Alright, I’m pretty sure you have some answers, but I’ll give you what they told me on Concord while it was raided.

Rhaza: “bigotry” and “antagonism”
TEAMAVATAR: “Fascism has been involved. Racism, anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment…”

The Space Western Enthusiasts of Tim

United Anarchists of Earth wrote:are you saying we can't debate those topics because they are considered bigotry?

He might not be, but I am.

There's nothing to "debate". Anyone that isn't supportive of pro-LGBT or anti-racist positions is welcome to find a different region to reside in, The Grey Wardens does not hide our ideological leanings.

As for Layem - that discussion is over before we keep moving into more questionable topics. Thanks for understanding folks.

The Oppressed Peoples of Jewish Underground State

Tim wrote:He might not be, but I am.

There's nothing to "debate". Anyone that isn't supportive of pro-LGBT or anti-racist positions is welcome to find a different region to reside in, The Grey Wardens does not hide our ideological leanings.

As for Layem - that discussion is over before we keep moving into more questionable topics. Thanks for understanding folks.

Dude can we leave. I feel like i'm in Afghanistan

The Anti-Government Anarchy of United Anarchists of Earth

Tim wrote:He might not be, but I am.

There's nothing to "debate". Anyone that isn't supportive of pro-LGBT or anti-racist positions is welcome to find a different region to reside in, The Grey Wardens does not hide our ideological leanings.

As for Layem - that discussion is over before we keep moving into more questionable topics. Thanks for understanding folks.

then I will be leaving.

The Feline Copium of Warden Quebecshire
The Friendship Bazooka of Lucabaduka
The Oppressed Peoples of Jewish Underground State

Not sure how I feel about this.

The Feline Copium of Warden Quebecshire

Jewish Underground State wrote:Not sure how I feel about this.

Bigotry has no place in the Order, or anywhere else. :)

The Feline Copium of Warden Quebecshire

Jewish Underground State wrote:Ironically by raiding Layem we are welcoming Bigotry. But of course they welcomed it first.

I'm not really following how that works. But regardless, Warden-Commander Tim said that discussion was over.

The Oppressed Peoples of Jewish Underground State

Warden Quebecshire wrote:I'm not really following how that works. But regardless, Warden-Commander Tim said that discussion was over.

Alright fine. But you caused someone I respected to leave so I'm not in the greatest mood.

The Friendship Bazooka of Lucabaduka

Jewish Underground State wrote:Alright fine. But you caused someone I respected to leave so I'm not in the greatest mood.

If someone is not okay with LGBT people or who produces racist views, be sure to let us know so we can help them leave a little faster.

What a poor choice of someone to respect.

The Feline Copium of Warden Quebecshire

Jewish Underground State wrote:Alright fine. But you caused someone I respected to leave so I'm not in the greatest mood.

Essentially what Lucabaduka said. Also, I didn't cause them to leave. Their own prejudices did.



The Oppressed Peoples of Jewish Underground State

Lucabaduka wrote:If someone is not okay with LGBT people or who produces racist views, be sure to let us know so we can help them leave a little faster.

What a poor choice of someone to respect.

Whatever you say. Doesn't hurt any less then what it is

The Holy Nationstates Color of Nootnootnootnoot

wait does that mean UAE left?? are they not pro-lgbt or anti racist? what the-
just a psa to any of my regional/ online friends who see this- I'm lgbt, and ik I'm not the only person who is. I'm also not the only poc here.. I'm so confused what ;-;

The Reconstruction Authority of Filipino Union

Hey guys how are you all doing?

Tim and Seou

The Oppressed Peoples of Jewish Underground State

Filipino Union wrote:Hey guys how are you all doing?

fine

The Reconstruction Authority of Filipino Union

Jewish Underground State wrote:fine

That's good to hear then, I am glad i am just on my happy mode because of something.

The Space Western Enthusiasts of Tim

Filipino Union wrote:Hey guys how are you all doing?

sleepy 😴

Show

Post by UAE1 suppressed by Sir Merlin.

«12. . .430431432433434435436. . .478479»