The North PacificBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .83,85683,85783,85883,85983,86083,86183,862. . .85,81685,817»
LodgedFromMessages
The Holy Red to Purple Roll of Tape

Prusmia wrote:Nice, I only have/had a couple

Prusmian cards being my most notable. and obvious.

I'd say the region all my alts are in but I don't know if it'd be considered avertisment, so I'm not going to take the risk
My nations are Tape Farmer 1 to Tape farmer 100

via Forest

The Verdant Gardens of Prusmia

Nagolinia wrote:hello :D

Hello, I am going to fix your flag and you cannot stop me.

The Free Land of Nagolinia

Prusmia wrote:Hello, I am going to fix your flag and you cannot stop me.

ok

The Holy Black Dragon of Ardonii

Tape wrote:I'd say the region all my alts are in but I don't know if it'd be considered avertisment, so I'm not going to take the risk
My nations are [nation]tape farmer 1[/ nation] to [nation]Tape farmer 100[/ nation]

Maybe I should also get back to collecting cards, and complete that "Resource" card collection.

The Holy Red to Purple Roll of Tape

Ardonii wrote:Maybe I should also get back to collecting cards, and complete that "Resource" card collection.

Ah, I have been doing the resource cards as well, when I saw them in your deck, it made me want to collect them. Goodluck on getting the gold one.

The Free Land of Nagolinia

i updated my motto

i was waiting for someone to post so i wouldn't be double posting

The Holy Black Dragon of Ardonii

Nagolinia wrote:i updated my motto

i was waiting for someone to post so i wouldn't be double posting

You could always edit the earlier post instead of waiting.

The Holy Red to Purple Roll of Tape

Well now I have 30 legendary cards

The Free Land of Nagolinia

i want to trade cards but i dont have any goods ones beside from my one epic one

The Holy Black Dragon of Ardonii

Tape wrote:Ah, I have been doing the resource cards as well, when I saw them in your deck, it made me want to collect them. Goodluck on getting the gold one.

Dang, why is gold one so rare?

The Holy Red to Purple Roll of Tape

Ardonii wrote:Dang, why is gold one so rare?

I don't know, I just saw it on the market selling for 40 bank

The Jewel of Guslantis

Ardonii wrote:Oh...umm...how about this?

What's big, blue and has windows?

-Ocean. I lied about the windows.

You got me. xD

The Republic of Aekp

What has 4 legs and 0 legs?

The LGBT Supporting Republic of Oceanica Empire

Tape wrote:I'd say the region all my alts are in but I don't know if it'd be considered avertisment, so I'm not going to take the risk
My nations are Tape Farmer 1 to Tape farmer 100

How do you remember the passwords

The Free Land of Nagolinia

i just got 2 ultra rare cards (._ .)

The Republic of Aekp

Oceanica Empire wrote:How do you remember the passwords

Saved passwords most likely

via Forest

The Verdant Gardens of Prusmia

Nagolinia wrote:i just got 2 ultra rare cards (._ .)

https://i.postimg.cc/X7tnH2sF/Jesus-christ-why-was-this-so-hard-to-make.png



Amestris and freedonia

finally, after a lifetime of kissing every ass on the ass Rising ladder, I have beaten far cry 3

via Forest

The Verdant Gardens of Prusmia

Amestris and freedonia wrote:finally, after a lifetime of kissing every ass on the ass Rising ladder, I have beaten far cry 3

Great job, you're fired.

Amestris and freedonia

Prusmia wrote:Great job, you're fired.

what?

via Forest

The Verdant Gardens of Prusmia

Amestris and freedonia wrote:what?

Exactly

Amestris and freedonia

Prusmia wrote:Exactly

but why?



The Colony of Ulosinia

Amestris and freedonia wrote:but why?

You stole her toys when he was a toddler, this is his payback.

Amestris and freedonia

Ulosinia wrote:You stole his toys when he was a toddler, this is his payback.

oh yeah I still have that teddy bear it's in the incinerator right now



The Colony of Ulosinia

Amestris and freedonia wrote:oh yeah I still have that teddy bear it's in the incinerator right now

That's her revenge that's causing you to be fired from a job that you had no consent of being employed in.

«12. . .83,85683,85783,85883,85983,86083,86183,862. . .85,81685,817»