The Mystical Alliance
WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Malazan Empire
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Solar Alliance, The Mystical Council, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Illuminati, The Great Universe, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Avadam Inn, United Valhaven, The United Council of Nations, Rejuvenia, Gypsy Lands, Thanksgiving, Kogaion, and The Regional Alliance.
The Mystical Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in The Mystical Alliance
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, The Mystical Alliance is ranked 2,443rd in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The French Republic of Valestreal||Father Knows Best State||“Vive La Commune”|
|2.||The Empire of Malazan Empire||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
- : The Ghastly Spirit of Malcholm ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Mystical Alliance.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Mystical Alliance.
- : Embassy cancelled between Liberty Democratic Alliance and The Mystical Alliance.
- : The Democratic Armed Republic of Northdeigo of the region United Valhaven cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Mystical Alliance.
- : The Lucky Shamrock of Sheepiania of the region Liberty Democratic Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in The Mystical Alliance.
- : The Republic of Baedan 13 of the region United Valhaven ordered the closure of its embassy in The Mystical Alliance.
- : Mountinasia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Communist Movement and The Mystical Alliance.
- : The Republic of Baedan 55 of the region The Communist Movement ordered the closure of its embassy in The Mystical Alliance.
The Mystical Alliance Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.
|The Leader's State of Mehlia|
No. Not the Internationale. Communism is worse than drugs. Don't do it kids. At least drugs get you high. Communism just makes you starve.
|The United and Free Isles of Novos Romanos|
Yep the merger broke apart :/
|The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies|
We got featured today, if it means something !
How many puppets do you have? Seem to have done a lot of raiding recently
via The Embassy
|The ambassadors reception|
I'm hoping that you could do me a small favour, and help isolate hate. You have an embassy with Genua. Genua promotes an agenda of hate, spreading Islamophobia, and anti-semitic Nazi ideologies. This is evident from their WFE, RMB, and embassies. It is also well demonstrated in this dispatch where they boast of enslaving muslims, and finish the dispatch with a photo of marching Nazis.
Having an embassy with these people tarnishes your image. When looking at your region, it gives the appearance that you are tolerant of racism, and other hateful behaviours. When looking at their region, it gives the appearance that these behaviours are considered acceptable by the wider NationStates community.
I'm hoping that you would do me, yourselves, and the wider NationStates community a huge favour by taking the small step of closing that embassy with Genua.
Thanks for your time,
If your concerned that the region is racist then it would probably be best to report your concerns to the mods who will investigate and take the most appropriate action.
via The Embassy
|The ambassadors reception|
Thanks for coming back to me.
The Mods work within site rules. So when, for example, someone sent me an obviously racist TG calling me a "f*cking n*gger", it's easy for them to take action.
Nazism is probably most famous for its oppression and destruction of Jews, and so is inherently anti-semitic. However the site does not ban the use of all Nazi imagery or language. So when Genua's Delegate chooses an SS symbol as their flag, or their RO ("OberGruppenFuhrer und Minister of Interior") chooses to use the word "Nazi" in their pre-title, these are within site rules. Mods will not take action against them based on this, despite the enormous implication of anti-semitism.
In situations like this, it is up to us as players to take the responsibility to decide for ourselves what we believe is right or wrong.