The League Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .93949596979899. . .150151»
LodgedFromMessages
The Borderlands of South Alderton

Hehe Quebec can't mute me here

I love you so much rmb come here *hugs tightly*

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

theres a conrty balls comic to be made out of this I just feel it



The Kingdom of Maleficenca

East Yourtanad wrote:Hey I know the invitation said This but join the discord sever and join the World Assembly and endorse our delegate.

I don't have discord nor do I want to attempt it the founder was given the same message and I am already apart of this region's World Assembly

The Kingdom of Maleficenca

East Yourtanad wrote:WHY DO MY LAYS TASTE LIKE CAKE

Should we tell him?

The Confederation of Willdavie

South Alderton wrote:Hehe Quebec can't mute me here

I love you so much rmb come here *hugs tightly*

He can just ban you from the region.

The Empire of East Yourtanad

Maleficenca wrote:Should we tell him?

Everything is cake.

The Alpenrepublik of The Tirol Region

Eminople wrote:Red velvet

This is the correct answer

The Kingdom of Maleficenca

East Yourtanad wrote:Everything is cake.

Umm someone needs help

The Sequoyah Republic of The Constitutional Republic of Zion

My top 5 starship captains
5 - James T. Kirk, USS Enterprise
4 - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity
3 - Jean-Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
2 - Benjamin Sisko, Deep Space 9
1 - William Adama, Battlestar Galactica

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

Willdavie wrote:He can just ban you from the region.

Or kick

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:My top 5 starship captains
5 - James T. Kirk, USS Enterprise
4 - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity
3 - Jean-Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
2 - Benjamin Sisko, Deep Space 9
1 - William Adama, Battlestar Galactica

starship? DS9 isnt a ship

The Serene State of Quebecshire

New Makasta wrote:Or kick

There is some sort-of-precedent of RMB mutes in the past

The Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:My top 5 starship captains
5 - James T. Kirk, USS Enterprise
4 - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity
3 - Jean-Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
2 - Benjamin Sisko, Deep Space 9
1 - William Adama, Battlestar Galactica

zion moment

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

Quebecshire wrote:There is some sort-of-precedent of RMB mutes in the past

oh?

The Serene State of Quebecshire

New Makasta wrote:oh?

Just tell them they can't post for X amount of time. If they break that, suppress it and restart the clock.



The Borderlands of South Alderton

Quebecshire wrote:Just tell them they can't post for X amount of time. If they break that, suppress it and restart the clock.

Suppressions honestly backfire when it comes to me. It just makes me want to read it even more, like, I can't ignore it so easily.

Just threaten an eject + ban if they don't delete.

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

Quebecshire wrote:Just tell them they can't post for X amount of time. If they break that, suppress it and restart the clock.

OOF, well it does seem like the only way to do it on ns

The Serene State of Quebecshire

New Makasta wrote:OOF, well it does seem like the only way to do it on ns

One blacklisted player who sits in TRR has a government policy over his head where they suppress every single thing he posts, no exceptions

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

Quebecshire wrote:One blacklisted player who sits in TRR has a government policy over his head where they suppress every single thing he posts, no exceptions

Pain

The Borderlands of South Alderton

Quebecshire wrote:One blacklisted player who sits in TRR has a government policy over his head where they suppress every single thing he posts, no exceptions

Who? Don't tag them but I'm curious.

The Serene State of Quebecshire

South Alderton wrote:Who? Don't tag them but I'm curious.

Don't worry about it. It's for good reason, that's all I care to say here.

The Borderlands of South Alderton

Quebecshire wrote:Don't worry about it. It's for good reason, that's all I care to say here.

Makasta do you know who he's talking about?

The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta

South Alderton wrote:Makasta do you know who he's talking about?

mayhaps

The Borderlands of South Alderton

New Makasta wrote:mayhaps

okay well does anyone know who he's talking about?

CALLING ALL LEAGUERS

The Serene State of Quebecshire

South Alderton wrote:Makasta do you know who he's talking about?

If I, this region's head OOC admin, said it doesn't need to be discussed in specificity on the RMB, because an overly loud and curious 13 year old would either go talk about it in TRR on his alt and otherwise does not need to know it, I doubt anyone else who knows is going to tell you.

The Empire of East Yourtanad
«12. . .93949596979899. . .150151»