The Great North

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Republic of Orca and Narwhal (elected )

Founder: The Emirate of Upper Northern

Last WA Update:

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 140th Most Nations: 238th Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,575th
World Factbook Entry

The door opens up to your castle; the wind blowing in the snow. An advisor approaches you with a piece of parchment with the seal of House Ellenburg broken. You will want to read this My Lord! the advisor says. You take the parchment and begin read My Lord, This is Great Lord Ellenburg, King Alban is dead and the Southern Kingdom is in chaos giving us a chance to break free from their oppressive yoke. From this day forward I will reclaim the title of the King of the North and The Great North will rise again."
LinkDiscord, a great meeting hall where great stories are told and where the Northern Council meets are discussed on important matters concerning the Kingdom.



  1. 1

    The Great Northern Charter

    FactbookPolitics by Balan Bar II . 20 reads.

  2. 1

    Lordship Act

    BulletinPolicy by Quod lux benedixitque . 194 reads.

  3. 3

    The Great North Map and RMB roleplay

    BulletinNews by Upper Northern . 253 reads.

Embassies: UK of GB and NI, Coalition of Crown Albatross, Niamark, Confederation of World Monarchys, Pax Britannia, Fylkirvegr, URA, The Sportsbook, Empire of Great Britain, The Great South, Emmeria, SO INSANE, Orbis Alia, Lisseum, and The Democratic Republic.

Tags: Democratic, Large, Map, Monarchist, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Trading Cards, and World Assembly.

The Great North contains 90 nations, the 238th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Cheerful Citizens in The Great North

The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.

As a region, The Great North is ranked 10,711th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Dominion of KiryionCorrupt Dictatorship“For a greater vision.”
2.The People's Republic of LibadisvildFather Knows Best State“Unity, Discipline, Work”
3.The Democratic Republic of EnumpaliDemocratic Socialists“We the people are ripoffs of Canadians and Americans”
4.The Commonwealth of KorgonskLeft-wing Utopia“In dog we trust”
5.The United Kingdom of TherklanNew York Times Democracy“We rule the seas”
6.The Holy Empire of SundaliaNew York Times Democracy“Majulah bangsaku, semuanya! Merdeka!”
7.The Kingdom of North Bon SpackodenDemocratic Socialists“Peace and Justice”
8.The Kingdom of North luffenlandInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Multum in parvo”
9.The Kingdom of Snowing21Corrupt Dictatorship“Fire and Blood”
10.The Protectorate of MatthewPattersonAuthoritarian Democracy“But thats just a theory”
1234. . .89»

Regional Poll • favorite city in the world (top 10)

Poll called by The Kingdom of Snowing21

Voting opened 2 days 14 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Favorite genre of music”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Great North Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
The Kingdom of Snowing21

Thaniamana Deurullia wrote:SO its proved with proof
Snailburg Upper Northern
favourite city is Dubai
we had earlier also told you people
you owner/founder
is a Islamic terrorist on mission to commit crimes of terrorism in USA
Snailburg is actually
Islamic burg
who has links with Taliban

he is the one who wants islamic law in whole world

GUYS LEAVE THE GREAT NORTH aSAap

lol so your not allowed to say that a city is your favorite if you don't live in that country? I guess I shouldn't have said that New York is my favorite city then, since I live in Canada.



The Greater Republic of Savoine

Snowing21 wrote:lol so your not allowed to say that a city is your favorite if you don't live in that country? I guess I shouldn't have said that New York is my favorite city then, since I live in Canada.

My favorite city is Berlin tbh

Snowing21 wrote:tbh my biology teacher is kinda like that, really sucks. how many classes a day do you have? also I had to do a math test on absolute values today.

3 per day, I'm enrolled in 6 classes right now. On Fridays I have 4 classes and 2 study halls for specific classes.



The Kingdom of Snowing21

Savoine wrote:3 per day, I'm enrolled in 6 classes right now. On Fridays I have 4 classes and 2 study halls for specific classes.

lol nice, I have 5 per day and am enrolled in 6 this semester. new semester starts feb 1 after exam week, i'll have 6 completely new classes then and still 5 per day.

The Kingdom of North luffenland

Snowing21 wrote:lol nice, I have 5 per day and am enrolled in 6 this semester. new semester starts feb 1 after exam week, i'll have 6 completely new classes then and still 5 per day.

Im gonna pretend I know what your talking about lol

The Kingdom of Snowing21

North luffenland wrote:Im gonna pretend I know what your talking about lol

lol, the semesters part or the classes part???

The Kingdom of Snowing21

Savoine wrote:My favorite city is Berlin tbh

lol yeah I just took the top 10 list of cities from the internet, if I had made my own list rome and athens definitely would have been on there. I was kinda out of ideas for polls so like if anyone has any suggestions for fun poll questions then if you could telegram me with them that would be amazing.

The Kingdom of Snowing21

this message board has kinda just turned into the 3 of us chatting lmbo.

The Kingdom of Snowing21

It's been a while since we had one of these so I decided to do one. let me know if it sucks please so maybe I can be better next time.
RMB question of the day: A hostile nation decides to bomb a neighboring nation and plant your nations flag there so that the survivors blame you, what will you do? Will you start blaming everyone and anyone else? will you say yes you did bomb them and then annex their territory and claim it as your own by right of conquest? Will you (honestly) say that you have no idea who did it but that it wasn't you and start sending resources and manpower to help them rebuild? What exactly will you do?

The Emirate of Lower Northern

Snowing21 wrote:It's been a while since we had one of these so I decided to do one. let me know if it sucks please so maybe I can be better next time.
RMB question of the day: A hostile nation decides to bomb a neighboring nation and plant your nations flag there so that the survivors blame you, what will you do? Will you start blaming everyone and anyone else? will you say yes you did bomb them and then annex their territory and claim it as your own by right of conquest? Will you (honestly) say that you have no idea who did it but that it wasn't you and start sending resources and manpower to help them rebuild? What exactly will you do?

Say ''Hey This Was Brancanland''

Forum View