The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .33,51933,52033,52133,52233,52333,52433,525. . .42,34342,344»
LodgedFromMessages
The Zweite Eisenkaiserrepublik of Kampf Empire

Shavara wrote:
NO! IT'S A TRAP!

That has potential to work on two levels and I don't like that.

The Lone Wolf of New Jamisonia

The imperial union of rus wrote:NJ stop.

Ok

Shavara wrote:

Alright then, I tried at least

The Goose of Zukchiva

Kampf Empire wrote:Imagine the Janitor from Kindergarten, but wearing a Pickelhaube.

Can't do that tho ;-;

ImperFeudal wrote:A dictator with a hat (with a star) and a pistol

can't find a good dictator silhouette

Essi wrote:?

Im grabbing silhouettes froom google to form a collection of arpeers!

Great Algerstonia wrote:joseph stalin with sunglasses

can't do that either

Gorbastan wrote:Personifications without me?!?

Zukchiva

Imagine if Tea and Pizza had a sexually-intimate relationship.

nor that and NO

The Huey Longerrreich of Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich
The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Kampf Empire wrote:That has potential to work on two levels and I don't like that.

I'm referencing Admiral Ackbar's "It's a trap" quote.

The Vizier of Asendavia

Shavara wrote:I wanted to ping you with your ominous pre-title.

Always look on the bright side of life!

Aggressive whistling ensues

The Zweite Eisenkaiserrepublik of Kampf Empire

Zukchiva wrote:Can't do that tho ;-;
can't find a good dictator silhouetteIm grabbing silhouettes froom google to form a collection of arpeers!
can't do that either
nor that and NO

The Janitor or the Pickelhaube?

The Negatively Positive Nation of Great Algerstonia

Shavara wrote:

Wao shavara how cruel. Dismissing NJ with a meme? I'm reporting you to Sminishia.

New Jamisonia, Kilkire, Greater Felter, and The imperial union of rus

The imperial union of rus

New Jamisonia wrote:OkAlright then, I tried at least

I dont want any bombings goin on.

The Negatively Positive Nation of Great Algerstonia

Shavara wrote:I'm referencing Admiral Ackbar's "It's a trap" quote.

Plot twist: "IT'S A TRAP!" is a trap itself

The Socialist Republic of Sminishia

Great Algerstonia wrote:Wao shavara how cruel. Dismissing NJ with a meme? I'm reporting you to Sminishia.

Excuse me, but who's that Spanish speaking nerd?

The Lone Wolf of New Jamisonia

The imperial union of rus wrote:I dont want any bombings goin on.

There ain't gonna be none, what chu talkin bout.

The Anglo-Franco Tea Kingdom of Gorbastan

Zukchiva wrote:nor that and NO

This angered Gorbastan, who punished him severely.

Joking of course, just a random person (male or female idc) with a teacup or mug in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other.

The Ehrenreich of Osterreich und Ungarn

The Satellite launched towards Phylos is reportedly half way there.

The imperial union of rus

New Jamisonia wrote:There ain't gonna be none, what chu talkin bout.

OU threatened to bomb you from Kopenhagen so dont try Anything.

The Imperial Kingdom of Volinovia

GREEN CROSS EMERGENCY ALERT

All nations that share a Border with The imperial union of rus or New Jamisonia are at risk for H1N1 Influenza. It is highly suggested you shut down your border with said nations and start screening for the infection now. We believe with certainty that it is in Lerasi, and may even be in Shavara due to exports and the war they had in New Jamisonia. The primary methods of spread are through cough, touch, and fleas that come on rats. We believe this to be an emergency of epic proportions and we estimate 350,000+ are infected. If you find someone infected with H1N1 do not hesitate to quarenteen them and contact the Green Cross. We will be sending medicine to all the nations we have mentioned and any that reach out to us. Remember the Influenza is not the primary killer. The body will contract Pneumonia while fighting the Influenza because of its natural reaction to fight the disease. The Pneumonia will then fight both diseases and drown itself filling the lungs with a liquid that then fills the trachea leading to death by suffocation.

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Shavara wrote:I'm referencing Admiral Ackbar's "It's a trap" quote.

Good.

The Negatively Positive Nation of Great Algerstonia

Sminishia wrote:Excuse me, but who's that Spanish speaking nerd?

I dunno man, but he seems to be up to no good. Something tells me that he is the one that stole my brand-new Xbox controller that got signed by the delegate.

The Kriegsereich of Danelaw Scandinavia

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:If you keep pulling this ping nonsense I will not hesitate to order the Kopenhagen Luftflotte to bomb your little city.

Jokem

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Volinovia wrote:GREEN CROSS EMERGENCY ALERT

All nations that share a Border with The imperial union of rus or New Jamisonia are at risk for H1N1 Influenza. It is highly suggested you shut down your border with said nations and start screening for the infection now. We believe with certainty that it is in Lerasi, and may even be in Shavara due to exports and the war they had in New Jamisonia. The primary methods of spread are through cough, touch, and fleas that come on rats. We believe this to be an emergency of epic proportions and we estimate 350,000+ are infected. If you find someone infected with H1N1 do not hesitate to quarenteen them and contact the Green Cross. We will be sending medicine to all the nations we have mentioned and any that reach out to us. Remember the Influenza is not the primary killer. The body will contract Pneumonia while fighting the Influenza because of its natural reaction to fight the disease. The Pneumonia will then fight both diseases and drown itself filling the lungs with a liquid that then fills the trachea leading to death by suffocation.

B L O C K
The Lone Wolf of New Jamisonia

The imperial union of rus wrote:OU threatened to bomb you from Kopenhagen so dont try Anything.

That was during the war, the war is long over.

The Socialist Republic of Sminishia

Great Algerstonia wrote:I dunno man, but he seems to be up to no good. Something tells me that he is the one that stole my brand-new Xbox controller that got signed by the delegate.


Sounds kinda bad.

The Imperial Kingdom of Volinovia

Shavara wrote:
B L O C K

?? (If you do not want it you do not have to have it...) (Its just RP)

The Endorse Libertanny of Kilkire

Íosa Críost... Is the RMB at war again?

The Goose of Zukchiva

Gorbastan wrote:This angered Gorbastan, who punished him severely.

Joking of course, just a random person (male or female idc) with a teacup or mug in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other.

Neither that:

Search up a silhouette on google and see if u can find it. there's non T^T

«12. . .33,51933,52033,52133,52233,52333,52433,525. . .42,34342,344»