The Democratic Republic of Freedom
WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Dauiland, Bus Stop, Lardyland, The Sands, International Debating Area, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Independent Newspaper, The Moderate Alliance, The Great Universe, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hollow Point, Universal Pact, Federation of Conservative Nations, The Democratic Union, Greater Middle East, Zentari, and 3 others.Singapore, Birmingham, and nasunia.
Tags: Capitalist, Casual, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Game Player, General Assembly, Independent, International Federalist, Minuscule, Neutral, Password, and 7 others.Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Social, and World Assembly.
The Democratic Republic of Freedom is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Democratic Republic of Freedom
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Democratic Republic of Freedom is ranked 7,810th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of DRF Guardian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Guarding the DRF”|
- : The Liberatarian Empire of Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : Embassy cancelled between Change and The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : Groinxhoin ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Nagara Six of the region Change ordered the closure of its embassy in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : Foobuki 10th of the region Union of Independent Regions proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Guardian Champion Dominion of Panthalassa-Pangaea of the region Change cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : The United Kingdom of TLS 39 of the region Change ordered the closure of its embassy in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
The Democratic Republic of Freedom Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.
|The Call Me ZweiPreu of Zweites Preussen|
This may be my last post in this region, so I'll keep things simple.
If anyone is still reading this (which, to my knowledge, the only presences here are Skundi, Excal, and me), please join Skundi's new project in Old Zealand (featuring Stolkland!). It looks to be promising! Maybe this way we will be able to rebuild our community with more members.
Thank you to everyone in this region, you all have made an impact on my life that I will not forget.
Until we meet again,
|The Rescue Ranger of New Excalibus|
There are so many things to say about my experience in this region.
via The NewsStand
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
We have already had a situation with you. We have already told you not to post here. Why didn't you listen the first time? Just leave this place alone, it isn't hard. The first time this happened I was alright with it because you didn't know. This time I am really cross because we already had 'a sticky situation' and you said you wouldn't post here again. I don't know how to make it clearer, THE DRF IS DEAD. LEAVE IT ALONE. What a way to ruin the RMB that we can look back on and remember. Just stop, please
|The 𝕲𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕱𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖘 of Hagston|
Post by Jo hore suppressed by a moderator.