Please be aware that this data is only accurate to within the last 15 minutes.
This is an automated message.
United poblatios of guarani
from U.P.G to : someone ho wants to help me
GREETINGS ,Im the president of United Poblations of Guarani, known more as U.P.G. I want to ask something earnestly, and my cuestion is: Do we got a discord chat? and if its a yes, can someone pass me the discord plz, that would be very thankfull of someone who wanna help me.
Greetings, Comrade! Would you like to become more involved in The Communist Bloc? Would you like to hang out in the official Discord, vote on regional legislation, volunteer to help improve the Bloc, become a brave pilot in our regional military, or even run for office yourself? Then you need to become a citizen! This guide will help you become a fully-fledged citizen of The Communist Bloc!
To create your forum account, follow these steps. The process will be demonstrated with screenshots.
1. Navigate to tcb.red and press the register button in the top right.
2. Fill out the registration form. It is highly recommended that you attach your account to an email you use specifically for NationStates purposes to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
3. You will see this message, which means a confirmation email has been sent to the email address you provided in step two. Open that email's inbox, find the confirmation email, and select the "Confirm your email" button. If you do not see a confirmation email, check your spam folder.
4. You will be redirected back to the forums, where you should see a confirmation message.
Congratulations, you've successfully created an account on our forums! If you experience any technical difficulties during the creation process, you can ask for help troubleshooting by joining our official Discord and pinging @Masking.
2. Click the button in the righthand corner which says "Post Thread.".
3. The page you will use to submit your citizenship application will appear. First, create your title in the "Citizenship Application: NAME" box. It should be in that format. Secondly, introduce yourself in the main text box below the title.
4. Answer each of the application questions. If you don't have an answer to a question or the question isn't applicable, answer it with "None"
5. Press the "Post Thread" button. You have now submitted your citizenship application!
It will likely take the Ministry of Domestic Affairs approximately 1 to 3 days to process your application. To prevent electoral fraud, applications are not processed during election periods, but will be checked once the election ends.
Once your application is approved, you're officially a citizen of The Communist Bloc!
wow, that was very fast thank you Celestial Dragon Empire of Halsoni, you help me very much I will create a law that will says: The Celestial Dragon Empire of Halsoni has total autorization to free pass through my territory to do legal comertialization with other countries.
Hey, everyone ! I'm very excited to be your First Minister this term. The Council of Ministers is already so active and enthusiastic about bringing about positive change in the Bloc, and I can't wait for everyone to see the things we're planning. I can tell you that we're for sure going to have more exciting anti-bigotry and anti-rightwing military operations coming up this term. I'd like to encourage any citizens who are interested in joining the fight to join our discord and inquire about becoming an active member of PRAF. If you aren't a citizen, but would still like to help out, you should become a Reserve troop! You can read about becoming a Reservist here:
The game updates itself every twelve hours. During an update, it checks to see who has the most endorsements in a region. Whoever has the most endorsements is made the delegate. If no one has gained more endorsements than the prior delegate, that person stays the delegate. To start a military raid, military members jump into a region to endorse the person they would like to instate as delegate mere seconds before the region updates. This takes the region by surprise, preventing its natives from banjecting the invading military before the update passes. These military members are called Updaters.
To keep the Updater-instated delegate in power, another type of military member is required: Reserve Pilots.
Reserve Pilots are members of the Peoples Revolutionary Air Force who cannot commit to updates, and instead pile into a region at any point in-between updates to endorse the chosen delegate and regional officers. Reserves are extremely important, as they prevent opposing forces from changing the delegacy by endorsing someone else. They also provide extra influence and power to the chosen delegate and regional officers, which is necessary to password or delete and refound regions.
Reservists are crucial to making PRAF operations a success, and anyone with an interest in combatting bigots and fascists across NationStates is encouraged to sign up.
Join The Reserves
To sign up for the Reserves, complete the following steps.
1. Create your military nation. This is also known as a "military puppet." Name the nation in the format of "[Your main nation's demonym] Air Force." For example, New Astri's military puppet would be named "New Astrian Air Force." PRAF Reservists are known for their excellent coordination, so it's important that you follow this naming pattern!
2. Fill out the following form and telegram it to New Astri.
Names of any previous regions raided under TCB command:
(Tip: If you don't know what your nation's demonym is, you can find it in your settings.)
It's important for Reservists to memorize the steps to participating in an operation so that they can act quickly, professionally, and efficiently. All Reservists will receive a brief reminder of these instructions when being contacted to participate in an operation.
1. Resign from the World Assembly on your main nation. 2. Log out of your main nation. Log into your military puppet. 3. Join the World Assembly on your military puppet. 4. Move your military puppet to the region you have been told the Bloc is raiding. 5. Endorse the regionís delegate and all regional officers. You will be likely be provided with a list of links to these nations. 6. Leave your military puppet sitting in the target region and log out. 7. Telegram New Astri the phrase "Launch confirmed! My puppet is [your military nation here]." This will ensure that you are awarded a battle star for your efforts. 8. Continue enjoying the game on your main nation while waiting for the raid to end. Once you have been informed via telegram that the raid has ended, move your military puppet to Red Front, our military puppet storage. Then, transfer your World Assembly account back to your main nation and re-endorse our Delegate, Kethania, and Vice Delegates, Marxmeans, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, and Shamian. 9. You may notice that, after a raid has ended, one of the people you endorsed during the raid has sent a telegram to your military puppet requesting information about what military you are from. Be sure to tell them that you're a PRAF Pilot and thank them for all their hard work on the raid! The people coordinating raids are often friends from foreign militaries. They have very complicated jobs, and it's important to show our appreciation for their effort.
(Tip: If you struggle with any part of the process, telegram New Astri for help! Everyone learns at a different rate.)
0 battle stars - Nestling 1 battle star - Fledgling Falcon 3 battle stars - Bomber Eagle 5 battle stars - Hell Hawk 10 battle stars - King Vulture 20 battle stars - Butcher Bird 30 battle stars - Terror of the Skies 50+ battle stars - Hero of the Reserves
You Signed Up - What Now?
Thank you for joining us, Pilot! Every single Reservist matters, as even a single person can be the difference between a victory and a defeat. You may be telegrammed with information about upcoming or ongoing raids. If you are told that a raid is happening on a certain day, make sure that you have the time to participate! If you are informed of a raid as it is happening, join in as soon as possible. 5-15 minutes out of your day is all that's needed for each raid. The best way to be a successful Pilot is to stay active, stay aware, and stay kind. As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can reach out to New Astri.
awh, yall are gonna make me cry :') thank you all so much for the kind words, it feels good knowing I left an impression and my hard work wasn't for nothing.
and Tarrin, you can't get rid of me that easily! i'm sure I will get back into politics after a nice long break. you know more than anyone how strong the curse of nationstates is lol. and for now I am still staying on as admin and will help out with some culture stuff maybe if i get the time.
Ah, yes. Hello everyone! Itís me, your newly-elected Minister of World Assembly Affairs speaking.
I wanted to alert you to the awesome things that the Ministry is doing this term and tell you a bit about how you can get involved.
Firstly, do you have a Discord account? If so, then you should definitely consider joining the Blocís official server. Hereís a link: https://discord.gg/GWcv74t
Secondly, are you curious about the World Assembly and how it works? If so, thatís great! You can come learn all about it by volunteering and actually doing things thatíll benefit the region while youíre honing your WA skills. You can volunteer by posting an application here: https://tcb.red/forums/the-civil-service.1015/ (tcb.red)
Donít have a forum account yet? If not, itíd be really cool of you to get one! Once youíre registered, you can help decide how our Delegate votes in the World Assembly, and you can even participate in discussions about certain proposals to get your opinion out there. Sounds like a win-win, right? Register here:https://tcb.red/
Finally, you should consider joining the WA Vote Squad by signing up for our mentions list How do you do that, you ask? Itís easy! Fill out this form and weíll be sure to mention your nation whenever thereís a new proposal that needs discussing and voting upon. (Itís only two questions, so itís quick too!) https://forms.gle/3XW9eDWgskL4n4nV8
If you have any questions or would just like to know more about TCBís government, feel free to reach out either via telegram or pings over on Discord.
Thatís all for now, and, as we say in the Ministry: Let your leftist voices be heard!
Office of the Minister -~- Opening Address: 24 April 2022
To begin, Iíd like to congratulate my fellow Ministers on their victories in the recently-concluded executive elections. To those who werenít elected from their respective races, I offer commiserations, and I look forward to working with my comrades in the Council of Ministers to ensure the Revolutionary Republicís smooth governance this term.
Going forward, the Ministry will be undergoing a number of changes. Weekly progress reports on our activities will be made in this thread, and each report will include brief forecasting of what we believe can be accomplished before the next report is given. All volunteers currently involved with the Ministry are strongly urged to respond to this roll call thread, as weíll be removing any inactive volunteers who havenít or do not plan to contribute.
Iíve taken the liberty of posting numerous resources in the newly-created volunteer-only area of the Ministryís subforum, so current and future volunteers can receive guidance on tasks that they might be assigned at various points. Furthermore, I am informally appointing Halsoni as my Deputy Minister and right hand. He will be assisting me in my day-to-day duties and is to be considered a part of the Ministryís leadership while Iím at the helm.
As a general rule: We will be adopting a policy of voting earlier and more often on most resolutions that reach the World Assemblyís voting floor. Iíve already spoken to both First Minister New Astri and Delegate Kethania about my plans for the use of our regionís WA votes and we are all in agreement that this is the best course of action. You can expect voting threads to be posted on the forums promptly, as any proposal that has reached the queue or is expected to achieve quorum in the near future will get its own thread for voting.
In the interest of reaching out to our community gameside, an opt-in mentions listing (aptly named ďWA Vote SquadĒ) will notify nations at the start of each new voting topic via the RMB. At which point theyíll be redirected offsite and encouraged to participate in either the #wa-discussion channel on Discord or engage with a proposalís voting thread on the forums. Such notification posts can come from either myself, Ruben, or any volunteer involved with the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs as delegated.
To increase our level of correspondence, a matching role will be created on Discord to ping members and alert them to a new voting thread being posted. This will, of course, be opt-in and you have the option to subscribe to the Ministryís voting threads and recommendations over Discord, over the RMB, over both, or over neither.
- To sign up for our RMB mentions list, please fill out this form.
- If youíre interested in getting the Discord role, please ping @Masking in #role-requests.
Finally, Iím excited to announce the overarching theme for this termís ministerial initiatives. Emphasizing both form and function, we will endeavor to make sure that our WA machine is well-oiled and equipped to build the foundation for a WA giant in the Bloc.
That is our goal and chief directive. I have full confidence that this can be achieved when we work together, but Iíll need volunteers to help facilitate the Ministryís expansion and operation. If you have the time, please consider signing up to be a volunteer by filling out the application in thisthread.
Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated. Now, letís get started! : )
A genuinely great man, and by all accounts a decent person who did what who could with the government framework he was given.
He was, however, either unwilling or unable to tackle the underlining issues of South African society - which as we all know was class and the underlying economic structure of the country. The ANC as a whole is a perfect example of the indigenous middle class infiltrating and co-opting anti-colonial socialist movements, and Mandela is - intentionally or not - complicit in this.