The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Interdimensional Confederacy of Greater New Indus (elected )

Founder: The Royal Commonwealth of Kingdoms of Cal

Last WA Update:

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 232nd Most Nations: 584th Most Rebellious Youth: 599th+34
Largest Black Market: 696th Most Cultured: 974th Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,064th Nudest: 1,099th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,124th Smartest Citizens: 1,154th Most Inclusive: 1,155th Highest Poor Incomes: 1,190th Highest Economic Output: 1,276th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,328th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,349th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,363rd Most Corrupt Governments: 1,500th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,546th Highest Average Incomes: 1,597th Largest Retail Industry: 1,664th Most Secular: 1,686th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,766th Largest Governments: 1,775th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,794th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,808th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 1,975th Highest Disposable Incomes: 1,999th Largest Welfare Programs: 2,033rd Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 2,178th Nicest Citizens: 2,330th Fattest Citizens: 2,351st Most Armed: 2,375th Healthiest Citizens: 2,384th Most Subsidized Industry: 2,494th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,530th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 2,537th Most Developed: 2,553rd Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 2,553rd
World Factbook Entry

Invaders will be laughed at

The Commonwealth is a loose grouping of furry, pony, scaly, feathery, mystical, mechanical, etc sovereign people, who may have little in common. There is no real central philosophy or creed. All welcome, what ever your political philosophy, creed, or people.

Note: Except spammers and recruiters, who are less than welcome.

LinkClick Link for Forum

WA bod: The Community of Ovisia
(Elected)

Note: We like noodles.



  1. 24

    International Debating Area | DNO

    AccountOther by DFTBA-Land . 1,462 reads.

Embassies: The ACSN, Philosophy 115, Allied States of EuroIslanders, Pony Lands, Eastern Roman Empire, The Vast, Israel, Viking Europe, The Nation of Nations and Friends, United Empire of Islam, Scandinavia, FurNation, Laissez Faireholm, Futaba Aoi, Pokemon World, Groland, and 49 others.Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Austritaria, League of Christian Nations, Shadow Proclamation, The Furry Federation, The SOP, Yerushalem VI, The United Feline Commonwealths, New Lunar Republic, The Forest, Ivory Tower, The Island of Mythology, Armagedox, The Illuminati, Imperium of the Wolf, The Atheist Empire, Kylden, United Federation of Planets, Federation of Planets Headquarters, Arconian Empire, Cyberius Confederation, The Savage Garden, Yarnia, The Bar on the corner of every region, Crodown, Krillin, Bus Stop, International Debating Area, Future Earth, The Great Universe, The Dank Meme Alliance, Penguia, Regionless, Barbaria, Japan, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Portugal, United States of America, The Delta, Traveling Wilburys, Weffle, Freshness, Seven To Many, Drezendia, Nitendo, Non Aligned Movement, Old School Furry, United Island States, and Guinea Kiribati.

Construction of embassies with The Embassy has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Fandom, Featured, Free Trade, Medium, Multi-Species, Offsite Forums, Role Player, and Social.

Regional Power: Moderate

The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples contains 32 nations, the 584th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Disposable Incomes in The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples

The World Census calculated the average incomes of citizens after paying tax.

As a region, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples is ranked 1,999th in the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Royal Commonwealth of Kingdoms of CalCivil Rights Lovefest“Freedom is risky, but everything worthwhile is.”
2.The Armed Republic of OverbearFather Knows Best State“Claws and Teeth are natures way.”
3.The Federated States of ChequiziaCivil Rights Lovefest“Freedom is King Here”
4.The Kingdom of Millbush CityCapitalist Paradise“This is the new Millbush!”
5.The Divine Republic of ReedianCorrupt Dictatorship“Glory to her name! Glory to the Republic!”
6.The Federal Republic of VillianastanNew York Times Democracy“We welcome those who aren't lazy”
7.The Well-Intentioned Rabbits of Hazel-raAnarchy“Green money, green lettuce”
8.The Empire of RyudenLeft-Leaning College State“Live and let live.”
9.The Realm of MelnewPsychotic Dictatorship“Ignorance is mandatory”
10.The Federal Republic of FoxtinFather Knows Best State“Whatzefox !”
1234»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages


The Ginormous Furry Planet of Grand Traysandor

Soaps wrote:What was the zombie event?

It's a once-a-year event that typically runs around Halloween (End of October) where the zombies invade and it's up to you (the player) and your allies (Everyone else in the region) to decide what to do when they show up.

Note: Regardless of choices, this will not impact your Nation's Population in any way, it is purely for fun!

You can:

- Cure them (Unlocks Cure Missiles to send at other nations)
- Kill them (Unlocks Zombie Kill Squads)
- Embrace the Zombies (Infect other nations with zombie hordes)

Typically this region focuses on curing them ASAP and making sure no one from outside the region can come in and screw that up.

The Holy Green Forests of Bastet Coraline

Grand Traysandor wrote:It's a once-a-year event that typically runs around Halloween (End of October) where the zombies invade and it's up to you (the player) and your allies (Everyone else in the region) to decide what to do when they show up.

Note: Regardless of choices, this will not impact your Nation's Population in any way, it is purely for fun!

You can:

- Cure them (Unlocks Cure Missiles to send at other nations)
- Kill them (Unlocks Zombie Kill Squads)
- Embrace the Zombies (Infect other nations with zombie hordes)

Typically this region focuses on curing them ASAP and making sure no one from outside the region can come in and screw that up.

One of the biggest reasons I've moved here to be honest. Another reason is that I kind of got bored having all of my nations in one region. Previously from Pony Lands.

The Ginormous Furry Planet of Grand Traysandor

Bastet Coraline wrote:One of the biggest reasons I've moved here to be honest. Another reason is that I kind of got bored having all of my nations in one region. Previously from Pony Lands.

I'm not sure when you wound up coming here, but welcome! This place is usually pretty quiet for the most part, but ome of us are around every now and again to keep an eye on things.

The Holy Green Forests of Bastet Coraline

Grand Traysandor wrote:I'm not sure when you wound up coming here, but welcome! This place is usually pretty quiet for the most part, but ome of us are around every now and again to keep an eye on things.

If it helps, the first nation I moved over here was Acrovania. I'm just not logged in as them right now. I'm going to guess I first messaged here around November or December of last year? Definitely January if otherwise.

The Maker of random comments of 0tis-t

Bastet Coraline wrote:If it helps, the first nation I moved over here was Acrovania. I'm just not logged in as them right now. I'm going to guess I first messaged here around November or December of last year? Definitely January if otherwise.

I recognize Acrovania and I think I've seen this nation around for a bit. Kinda hard to tell, my perception of time ain't great rn.

The Holy Republic of Acrovania

0tis-t wrote:I recognize Acrovania and I think I've seen this nation around for a bit. Kinda hard to tell, my perception of time ain't great rn.

Hello!

Post by Bunnyxdoggy suppressed by a moderator.

The Ginormous Furry Planet of Grand Traysandor

Bunnyxdoggy wrote:Hewo

Welcome aboard~ the region is pretty quiet right now but we're around!

The Kingdom of Suikodan

Grand Traysandor wrote:Typically this region focuses on curing them ASAP and making sure no one from outside the region can come in and screw that up.

Grand Traysandor wrote:making sure no one from outside the region can come in and screw that up.

Grand Traysandor wrote:from outside the region can come in and screw that up.

Yeeeah... When there's not a- and here I'm remembering from the last time- asshat from 'inside' deciding to be a dick and ruin things for everyone. Vietnam flashback there.

The Holy Republic of Acrovania

Suikodan wrote:Yeeeah... When there's not a- and here I'm remembering from the last time- asshat from 'inside' deciding to be a dick and ruin things for everyone. Vietnam flashback there.

If it makes you trust me more, my oldest, still-standing nation is Squeeheart. I've always had them, along with several other puppets in the Pony Lands, perform cure research.

Forum View