The Bar on the corner of every regionBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,5404,5414,5424,5434,5444,5454,546. . .4,6184,619»
LodgedFromMessages

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Brocklandia wrote:No outside food! Do not--repeat--do not make Cheffy jealous! You wouldn't like Cheffy when ze's jealous.

Or when ze's happy, angry, sad, suicidal, visiting children in their nightmares, or orbiting the town square in search of fresh chili ingredients. At least Cheffy's consistent, right?

looks up and puts down the bucket

I bought these from The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano. Caso sells a lot of merch.

A portion of all The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano products goes to The Bar on the corner of every region, given that we are howling at a full moon while facing the The Bar on the Corner the moment of purchase.

We got a license, and people come from all over the place, usually because I drag them there. We howl while they buy them, while facing the bar.

ERGO! THIS IS NOT OUTSIDE FOOD!

eats the fritos again, spilling some on the floor

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Republic of Casomehano

Pricane wrote:looks up and puts down the bucket

I bought these from The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano. Caso sells a lot of merch.

A portion of all The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano products goes to The Bar on the corner of every region, given that we are howling at a full moon while facing the The Bar on the Corner the moment of purchase.

We got a license, and people come from all over the place, usually because I drag them there. We howl while they buy them, while facing the bar.

ERGO! THIS IS NOT OUTSIDE FOOD!

eats the fritos again, spilling some on the floor

We donít sell Fritos.

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Casomehano wrote:We donít sell Fritos.

Then where did I get fritos?

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Republic of Casomehano

Pricane wrote:Then where did I get fritos?

From nowhere.

The Republic of Zombie Ducks

Brocklandia wrote:According to Google Translate, you're telling me in Cherokee that your scrotum is many-colored. Uh ... How nice for you?

Google Translate doesnít even have Cherokee.



via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Casomehano wrote:From nowhere.

Yeah I did. Makes sense....

I might order something here so no one gets jealous...

Zombie Ducks wrote:Google Translate doesnít even have Cherokee.

Yeah just Brocklandia antics. I think they're trying to flirt with customers. We might need restraining orders based on how people react to their advances. It's like watching The Office, except if we were in a bar where a nude person kept making fun of people.

I am not sorry.

The Impending Doom of Zombie Penguins

The weekend poetry contest has ended. Zany Zanes will choose a winner.

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Zombie Penguins wrote:The weekend poetry contest has ended. Zany Zanes will choose a winner.

What day is it?

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Zombie Ducks wrote:Google Translate doesnít even have Cherokee.

Or most German cuss-words. Your point?

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Pricane wrote:What day is it?

Today, usually.

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Brocklandia wrote:Today, usually.

That doesn't help

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Pricane wrote:Yeah just Brocklandia antics. I think they're trying to flirt with customers. We might need restraining orders based on how people react to their advances. It's like watching The Office, except if we were in a bar where a nude person kept making fun of people.

I'm not trying to flirt, but if you're talking about restraints, you might be. If you want to take this further, I can show you my rate sheet.

Pricane and Definitely toby

Definitely toby

Brocklandia wrote:Or most German cuss-words. Your point?

Shut the anglefukt up.

Definitely toby

Brocklandia wrote:I'm not trying to flirt, but if you're talking about restraints, you might be. If you want to take this further, I can show you my rate sheet.

SHUT THE ANGLEFUKT UP!

I'm still recovering from the other day...



The Cʟєᴀɴıɴԍ Sєʀvıcєs of Consuela de la Morrela
The Republic of Shameless shady 14666

North-West Commland wrote:e

STOP!

Pricane wrote:Yeah, they're good

nice. can i have some?

via Zombie Research Institute

The Flying Visit of Squadron Commander Lord Flashheart

Comes crashing through the window, swinging on a rope, carrying a box of chocolates under his arm, and a rose in his teeth...

Many happy returns of the day Consuela! 💐🍫🍬

Dicerolla

Pricane wrote:Yeah I did. Makes sense....

I might order something here so no one gets jealous...
Yeah just Brocklandia antics. I think they're trying to flirt with customers. We might need restraining orders based on how people react to their advances. It's like watching The Office, except if we were in a bar where a nude person kept making fun of people.

I am not sorry.

i dunno, i find their escapades rather charming. counterpoint: we should let brocklandia do whatever they want. yes i'm playing devil's advocate why do you ask

via Zombie Research Institute

The Sмooтʜ-тᴀʟкıɴԍ Dıpʟoмᴀтs of Great British Federation

Consuela de la Morrela wrote:Sits down at a table she just cleaned and pulls out a small plate with a slice of cake that has a candle on it...
*It's Consuela de la Morrela's NS birthday.🎂🍰

Squadron Commander Lord Flashheart wrote:Comes crashing through the window, swinging on a rope, carrying a box of chocolates under his arm, and a rose in his teeth...

Many happy returns of the day Consuela! 💐🍫🍬

Stirs from his corner booth with the magically refilling pot of tea...

I say! Cake all around!! Let's have a party!!!

Discreetly places a briefcase full of cash behind the Bar.

via Zombie Research Institute

The Fooᴅ BıoScıєɴтısтs of Auztraalia

Comes in with 5 boxes of cake, and stacks them into a beautifully tiered structure; oozing fresh cream, strawberries, and delicate icing as they are placed on the table...

The Insane capitalism of Rich thing

falls through a window and almost dies, in my hands holds a box containing 700 bags of chips
worth it.

The Who are you of Maple Hockey Canadia

Consuela de la Morrela wrote:Sits down at a table she just cleaned and pulls out a small plate with a slice of cake that has a candle on it...
*It's Consuela de la Morrela's NS birthday.🎂🍰

Happy birthday, eh
https://youtu.be/lNlN1XbIqsc
*Gives you a barrel of syrup with a big red bow on it*

Brocklandia and Definitely toby

Dicerolla

Consuela de la Morrela wrote:Sits down at a table she just cleaned and pulls out a small plate with a slice of cake that has a candle on it...
*It's Consuela de la Morrela's NS birthday.🎂🍰

yooooooooooo! happy birthday, drinks are on me!*

*for today do not exploit my generosity

Brocklandia, Consuela de la Morrela, and Definitely toby

The Zuper Zealous Zoologist of Zany Zanes

The shadowy bartender takes a moment out of their busy life to sift through the many, many entries.

To start, a visually wonderful journey about a favored topic of mine:

Incognito Space Force wrote:Celestial
Heavenly Stellar,
Warping, Creating, Swirling,
Spacewalks existence depicted above,
Universe

Space! Amazing! This is a great piece. Thank you for your entry!

Next, a lovely walk through the many sides of love:

Alta Sil wrote:

Flames
Once furious, fierce
Flaring, flickering, fleeting
Now lie dormant
Heartache

Flames

Fervent, frenzied

Beating, burning, blazing

The fires of passion roar

Love

Interesting topic and I really enjoyed reading. Very nice descriptive take on a powerful emotion. Thank you!

And last but not least:

Brocklandia wrote:

Spring
is looking
a little bedraggled
this year, but that
doesn't mean it
isn't trying
still.

This is beautiful! Very uplifting. And while I know it didn't quite stick within the parameters I really love it. Thank you for your entry and congratulations!

Definitely toby

Consuela de la Morrela wrote:Sits down at a table she just cleaned and pulls out a small plate with a slice of cake that has a candle on it...
*It's Consuela de la Morrela's NS birthday.🎂🍰

a box with a bow on it gracefully falls from the beams, onto the table you're sitting at

«12. . .4,5404,5414,5424,5434,5444,5454,546. . .4,6184,619»