The Bar on the corner of every regionBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,5164,5174,5184,5194,5204,5214,522. . .4,6194,620»
LodgedFromMessages
The Who are you of Maple Hockey Canadia

Brocklandia wrote:That sounds like the mixture we use to clean the toilets.

We clean those? I thought when they got too dirty we would just dump tap water on them in order to melt them down and then steal buy new ones, eh

Brocklandia, Consuela de la Morrela, and Definitely toby



via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

*enters the bar*

I'm fine, for now. Don't know how Armed Forces Of Acara Shura's gonna act about me being here.

We shall see...

*does job in the sleepy bar*
*wipes stuff down*

The Republic of Zombie Ducks

Emus Republic Of Australia wrote:“Hello Happiness-, I thought I fed you to the Zombie Ducks!”
-Emuus

I was looking for dinner…

The States of Emus Republic Of Australia

Zombie Ducks wrote:I was looking for dinner…

“Maybe they became a zombie?”
-Emuus

The Republic of Zombie Ducks

Emus Republic Of Australia wrote:“Maybe they became a zombie?”
-Emuus

Maybe we should just search the meat locker. Or I can just order some deep dish pizza. Whatever sounds better.

The Autonomous Militaristic Zone of Armed Forces Of Acara Shura

Pricane wrote:*enters the bar*

I'm fine, for now. Don't know how Armed Forces Of Acara Shura's gonna act about me being here.

We shall see...

*does job in the sleepy bar*
*wipes stuff down*

Ə.

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Armed Forces Of Acara Shura wrote:...What do you guys do hərə...? Who hurt you?

Mostly we serve food and drinks while making snarky comments about each other, life in general, and the entire nation of Canada. Oh, and sometimes we do poetry. Don't go over-psychologizing everything.

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Maple Hockey Canadia wrote:We clean those? I thought when they got too dirty we would just dump tap water on them in order to melt them down and then steal buy new ones, eh

"Clean," "melt"--semantics is full of tricky distinctions, ain't it.

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Zombie Ducks wrote:Maybe we should just search the meat locker. Or I can just order some deep dish pizza. Whatever sounds better.

Searching meat locker would be less deadly for you ... and probably would result in less time spent on the stomach pump too.

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Happy Worldwide Better Hearing Day today, everyone, and happy World Tuna Day on Monday!

In honor of these glorious holidays, which somehow have been unjustly overlooked by the Hallmark greeting card industry, we at the Bar are serving Cheffy's famous Ears-and-Tuna Surprise Casserole. That comes with a side of fried pickles and a coupon for one free hour of stomach pumping.

Order up!

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Zombie Ducks wrote:I was looking for dinner…

Check under that table over there, or in the box under the counter. I saw a couple of things scurrying around there that might have been your dinner. Don't you hate when dinners get loose? Maybe we should put out some traps, or something.



via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Armed Forces Of Acara Shura wrote:...What do you guys do hərə...? Who hurt you?

Who hurt you, Vodinə addict? Oh wait, I did.

But you still interacted with me. I am deeply confused.

Whatever. I want chicken. Ic wants chicken. Ooc wants chicken. Or bones. Ic wants bones. Ooc wants broccoli.

I want to take off my shirt. Can I? Would anyone say anything here? I don't want to wear clothes. They're too tight and too loose, and I don't want to bother with them. I found out people have a thing with people without shirts.

Huh. *takes off shirt*
Will we obtain more sales? I don't know. People usually die before anyone pays. I blame the government agent dog who runs on internet and does not know how to blend in. This St. Bernnard just sits here... and watches me....

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

*orders chicken on my break*

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Pricane wrote:*orders chicken on my break*

So now you're a chicken drill sergeant? What are you ordering that poor, abused chicken to do now?

The Smash Hit Movie Version of Brocklandia

Pricane wrote:Huh. *takes off shirt*

Uh ... I think we have a "quality control" problem here.



via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Brocklandia wrote:So now you're a chicken drill sergeant? What are you ordering that poor, abused chicken to do now?

I wanted to eat it. I had it on my break.

Brocklandia wrote:Uh ... I think we have a "quality control" problem here.

I am the epitome of quality. You know it.

Brocklandia wrote:Happy Worldwide Better Hearing Day today, everyone, and happy World Tuna Day on Monday!

In honor of these glorious holidays, which somehow have been unjustly overlooked by the Hallmark greeting card industry, we at the Bar are serving Cheffy's famous Ears-and-Tuna Surprise Casserole. That comes with a side of fried pickles and a coupon for one free hour of stomach pumping.

Order up!

I don't want that, but it sounds very stomach-pumpy.



via Zombie Research Institute

The Fooᴅ BıoScıєɴтısтs of Auztraalia

Walks through the glowing doorway to the Zombie Research Institute...

Er, somebody ordered 4 XL pizzas🍕 with ALL the meats, including anchovies, and extra cheese?!

Deposits the boxes on the Bar, and leaves.

via Zombie Research Institute

The Cᴀɴᴀᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ of Canarda

Auztraalia wrote:Walks through the glowing doorway to the Zombie Research Institute...

Er, somebody ordered 4 XL pizzas🍕 with ALL the meats, including anchovies, and extra cheese?!

Deposits the boxes on the Bar, and leaves.

Grabs a slice.

Why not, eh?

via Zombie Research Institute

The Sмooтʜ-тᴀʟкıɴԍ Dıpʟoмᴀтs of Great British Federation

Canarda wrote:Grabs a slice.

Why not, eh?

Indeed.

Grabs a slice for themselves, before returning their dark corner table, and the infinitely refilling tea pot and cups...

Praise be to the Lord: The Jedi-Zombi Jezus

via Zombie Research Institute

The Gʀoᴜcʜo Mᴀʀxısтs of Greater Brazilistan

Drags a heavily-laden donkey carrying two very large sacks of fresh mountain grown coffee from the hills of Columbia through the door...

We seized this this morning - Ju want some?

Leads the donkey to the back alley.

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Auztraalia wrote:Walks through the glowing doorway to the Zombie Research Institute...

Er, somebody ordered 4 XL pizzas🍕 with ALL the meats, including anchovies, and extra cheese?!

Deposits the boxes on the Bar, and leaves.

*takes slice*

I don't see why not either...

via Zombie Research Institute

The Xєᶯoʙıoʟoԍˇsтs of Iberian Dominion

Greater Brazilistan wrote:Drags a heavily-laden donkey carrying two very large sacks of fresh mountain grown coffee from the hills of Columbia through the door...

We seized this this morning - Ju want some?

Leads the donkey to the back alley.

Yu b*stard!!! Dats our donkey!! ...and our coffee!

Starts fighting in the back alley.

via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

Greater Brazilistan wrote:Drags a heavily-laden donkey carrying two very large sacks of fresh mountain grown coffee from the hills of Columbia through the door...

We seized this this morning - Ju want some?

Leads the donkey to the back alley.

Iberian Dominion wrote:Yu b*stard!!! Dats our donkey!! ...and our coffee!

Starts fighting in the back alley.

What the fck?

*watching from window, rooting for the donkey who kicks both of your guts*



The Shadow of The Grimm Reaper

Pricane wrote:What the fck?

*watching from window, rooting for the donkey who kicks both of your guts*

WANT TO PLACE A WAGER?

Also watches the fight.

20 ON THE DONKEY!



via The Roof Of Pricane and Casomehano

The Routy Werehuman of Pricane

The Grimm Reaper wrote:WANT TO PLACE A WAGER?

Also watches the fight.

20 ON THE DONKEY!

Aw sht you people are dead!

Oh my God! Agreed. 20 on the donkey

«12. . .4,5164,5174,5184,5194,5204,5214,522. . .4,6194,620»