WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
SECFanatics contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in SECFanatics
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, SECFanatics is ranked 10,856th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Norey Vash||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
|2.||The Lights Went Out of Jakker City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I've Got the Moves Like Jakker”|
|3.||The Queendom of Billieilish||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“all the good girls go to hell”|
|4.||The Queendom of Wedgest||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Up in the air, let that baby swing home!”|
- : Drypeak resigned as A Very Clever RO Name (im so sorry Refuge, ur awesome) of SECFanatics.
- : Foobuki 10th of the region Union of Independent Regions proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City removed Appearance, Communications, and Embassies authority from Drypeak as A Very Clever RO Name (im so sorry Refuge, ur awesome) in SECFanatics.
- : The Empire of Corroboria departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City ejected The Empire of Corroboria from the region.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City arrived from Osiris.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City departed this region for Osiris.
- : The Union of Sysillia of the region Srivinam proposed constructing embassies.
SECFanatics Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.
|The Lights Went Out of Jakker City|
I think you should probably take a step back and actually think about what you are saying.
|The Armed Republic of Dangerous Refugees|
Sorry, our collective is #TeamPositiveVibesOnly so we will just block out all the haters
|The Resurrected Empire of The Legion of Mankind|
via The Black Hawks
|The Horrible Experience of Crushing Our Balls|
Something about this new flag resonates with me.
|The Queendom of Wedgest|
I dont know how, but you always find a new way to disappoint me.