Right to Life

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Theocracy of Aawia (elected )

Founder: The Christian Democratic Nation of Culture of Life

Last WA Update:

Most Nations: 192nd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 553rd Most Devout: 634th+2
Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,509th Most Cultured: 2,425th
World Factbook Entry

RIGHT TO LIFE is a community of nations that recognizes and promotes defense of the unalienable rights of the unborn. The nations of this region oppose induced abortion in all or most cases.

World Assembly members are required to endorse the President: Aawia.

There is a two-thirds endorsement cap. The next regional election is on September 1–11.



  1. 22

    Region of Right to Life

    MetaReference by Culture of Life . 2,084 reads.

  2. 12

    A Statement on Right to Life / League of Conservative Nations Relations

    BulletinPolicy by United massachusetts . 254 reads.

  3. 1

    Charter of International Alliance for the Preborn

    BulletinOpinion by United massachusetts . 898 reads.

  4. 6

    Official map of Right to Life

    FactbookGeography by Under ledzia . 265 reads.

▼ 1 More

Embassies: Pro Life International, Catholic, Coalition of Catholic States, Republic of Conservative Nations, United Empire of Islam, The Allied States, Antarctic Oasis, Federation of Conservative Nations, Conservative League, Libertatem, The Universal Allegiance, Arda en Estel, Grand Central, The Western Isles, League of Christian Nations, The Great American Union, and 171 others.Israel, Vatican II, Eastern Roman Empire, The Allied Republics, Virtual Roman Catholic Church, Saint Margaret Mary, Vatican, Jerusalem, Alabama, Concordia, Republicans, The SOP, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Christianity, Union of Nationalists, The Republic Nations, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, United States of America, The Royal Imperial Directorate, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Truangel Christian Fellowship, The Virtual Roman Catholic Church, The Catholic Church, Hollow Point, Arconian Empire, The Savage Garden, Avadam Inn, Galactic Imperium, United Poland Union, Zentari, ACA, U R N, Australialia, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, Paradise, Donald Trump, Solar Alliance, The Doctor Who Universe, United Imperial Union, Oceania, Holy Lands, Groland, Brasil, The Christian Communist Union, Chile, Imperial Russian Empire, Yarnia, The Unified Christians Alliance, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Brazzaville, Asylum, The Bar on the corner of every region, Historia Novorum, Chinese Republic, Massachusetts, France, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Melhorian Sea, APSIA, Scandinavia, Gay Equality, Solid Kingdom, The Geometric Equanimity TGE, Philosophy 115, Cape of Good Hope, Australia, Association of the Countries of the Free, The Rose Garden, North Carolina, Polandball, The Graveyard, Armenia, Illinois, Thanksgiving, Technologica, Autism Spectrum, Donald Trump Land, The Alliance of Dictators, Nohbdy, Sweden, Future Earth, Knights of The Templar Order, KAISERREICH, Union of Free Nations, Regionless, The Free States, Bus Stop, Imperium of the Wolf, Union Mundial, International Debating Area, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, LCRUA, The Great Universe, Non Aligned Movement, Remnants of Hyrule, Etharia, United Alliances, The Three Kings, The Union of Religious Nations, Conaidhm na Cairde, Limbo, 1st Lutheran Christian Community, The Alliance of Catholic Nations, Octobris, The LCRUA, Circumspice, Gypsy Lands, The North Atlantic Ocean, The Alterran Republic, International sovereignty pact, Salutations, Novo Brasil, Union of Allied States, Elparia, Lardyland, Brannackia, League of Capitalism, RHINIA, The Dawn of Unity, Yuno, Universal Pact, Japan, Union of Christian Nations, Kingdom Of Austria, Christian Nations Union, Union of Saxon Justice, Roman Byzantine Union, The Moderate Alliance, MentosLand, Northern Ocean, Federation of Allies, Conservicstan, nasunia, American Jewish Committee, The International Polling Zone, Vermont, The House of Prayer, The United Meritocrats, Dolla Holla, Codex Ylvus, Valkia, The Labyrinth, Albosiac, Catholic Defense Order, New Market, Altay, Lega Atlantica, United Christian Empires of the West, New Waldensia, The putnan empire of nations, Allied Conservative States, Turkic Union, Union of liberty, Christian, Southern Africa, Syria, United League of Nations, Panellinion, Click Here, RAMS, phoenix partners, Old Zealand, The Democratic Republic, The Wooloo Pact, Markish Galactic Empire, The Anti Fascism Alliances, Jesus Christ, Pecan Sandies, Catholic Pro Life Region, and Bible Believers.

Tags: Conservative, Democratic, Egalitarian, Enormous, Featured, General Assembly, Generalite, Independent, Issues Player, Map, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, and 4 others.Regional Government, Serious, Social, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Moderate

Right to Life contains 112 nations, the 192nd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Drug Use in Right to Life

World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.

As a region, Right to Life is ranked 19,095th in the world for Highest Drug Use.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Commonwealth of Nord-NordenAnarchy“Leave us alone!”
2.The Republic of The Confederacy of BeastlandAnarchy“Defende Libertatem; Tunc Res Publica Conservabitur”
3.The Promised Land of DesecratonLeft-wing Utopia“De nobis ipsis silemus”
4.The Constitutional Monarchy of Failesian EmpireCapitalist Paradise“God preserve us”
5.The Dixieland Empire of The Rouge Christmas StateCorporate Bordello“Go Vote!”
6.The Republic of Clear BayCivil Rights Lovefest“Throw away your troubles, come dream with me”
7.The Constitutional Monarchy of Etowah Union of TribesLeft-Leaning College State“Out of many, one”
8.The United Kingdom of ParadiesbaraCivil Rights Lovefest“No place for Hateness”
9.The Republican Territories of TheThanksgiving TurkeyCapitalist Paradise“Civil bloodbath survivor pardoned by President Bush”
10.The Republic of Horatius CoclesInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Dignity of life from conception to natural death”
1234. . .1112»

Regional Happenings

More...

Right to Life Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
The Republic of Phydios

Roborian wrote:It's all very blackpill or doomposting or whatever the catchy term is, but the societal state on the transgender issue is what ultimately got me deciding against having children. It's not a sole factor, there's a whole lot of other stuff going on, but we're already at a point where, in my state, children can be taken from foster parents if said parents do not actively support a below-consenting-age child transitioning. I have little doubt that that will come to be applied for biological parents as well. The notion of having your child taken from you for a 'transition', drugging, and possible mutilation that they don't understand because they once told a teacher that they liked the color pink is horrific, and I wish I could say it was far-fetched, but the Younger case in Texas and the currently name-redacted one in Canada show we're already all but there. I don't know if I could justify bringing a child into a world where such a spectre stands as possibility.

I understand, but take note of the fact that God's command to "be fruitful and multiply" does not have conditions attached, and that God is still in complete control of of the universe. Not everything comes from him, but nothing happens without His explicit permission.

The Federation of Roborian

Phydios wrote:I understand, but take note of the fact that God's command to "be fruitful and multiply" does not have conditions attached, and that God is still in complete control of of the universe. Not everything comes from him, but nothing happens without His explicit permission.

I think that the applicability of that command is not necessarily universal, particularly given Paul's writing. The contrast between some of the verses in Proverbs and Psalms extolling childbearing and Paul in Corinthians saying that it is better to remain unmarried as he did is interesting and there's plenty of discussion on the balance, but at the least it seems to debunk the idea that marriage and fathering children is a necessity-I don't think Paul was denying God by not following the order to Adam and Eve.

I've felt this way in other contexts as well, but this is where being an Arminian is a great deal more neurotic than being a Calvinist, I wish I could be convinced enough to 'convert', but it leaves one in a standing where the end of history is known, but the interim, as Scripture indicates, is in a world that Satan is the prince of.

The Ancient Tellurian Union of The Gallant Old Republic

I also thought this was a weird line: "some people’s observance boxes them into opposing things"

Who uses such bizarre, imprecise terminology as "people's observance"?

The Ancient Tellurian Union of The Gallant Old Republic

Phydios wrote:You are right. I haven't had the time to write out a well-thought-out email in response, but I want to. I know that even though he often leans left, he will receive it graciously.

I just sent him a doozy, I'll wait and see if he takes any of it or responds (he usually does) and, if not, I'll post it here.

The Republic of Israeli Gamers

Hey, I know this topic is controversial and I want to get some feedback if possible and views on questions if that’s alright for those who consider themselves pro life because I do want to be open to other forms of views
1. If a abortion law was passed, ideally would you have it have no exceptions, up to a certain week, or would you like the procedure not carried out at all?
2. Do you oppose things such as Euthanasia, death penalty, unjust war because they arguably can take away a innocent life?
3. Do you consider Women’s rights a important modern day issue?
4. Would you favour more programs to prevent abortion? (Things like sex ed, access to contraceptives, and better welfare programs like expanded adoption programs)
5. Would you say this issue is important to you because religion or other values?

The Friendly Republic of New Dolgaria

Israeli Gamers wrote:Hey, I know this topic is controversial and I want to get some feedback if possible and views on questions if that’s alright for those who consider themselves pro life because I do want to be open to other forms of views
1. If a abortion law was passed, ideally would you have it have no exceptions, up to a certain week, or would you like the procedure not carried out at all?
2. Do you oppose things such as Euthanasia, death penalty, unjust war because they arguably can take away a innocent life?
3. Do you consider Women’s rights a important modern day issue?
4. Would you favour more programs to prevent abortion? (Things like sex ed, access to contraceptives, and better welfare programs like expanded adoption programs)
5. Would you say this issue is important to you because religion or other values?

1. Personally I would favor exceptions in rare circumstances (rape, danger to mother, etc.)
2. Yes.
3. Absolutely.
4. Absolutely! And this is something where I feel the mainstream pro-life movement is sorely lacking.
5. My religious beliefs have nothing to do with my position on abortion.

The Federation of Roborian

Israeli Gamers wrote:Hey, I know this topic is controversial and I want to get some feedback if possible and views on questions if that’s alright for those who consider themselves pro life because I do want to be open to other forms of views
1. If a abortion law was passed, ideally would you have it have no exceptions, up to a certain week, or would you like the procedure not carried out at all?
2. Do you oppose things such as Euthanasia, death penalty, unjust war because they arguably can take away a innocent life?
3. Do you consider Women’s rights a important modern day issue?
4. Would you favour more programs to prevent abortion? (Things like sex ed, access to contraceptives, and better welfare programs like expanded adoption programs)
5. Would you say this issue is important to you because religion or other values?

Happy to answer any questions, and happy to have someone stop by who is interested in listening. If you have anything else you want to ask about, feel free!

1. I wrote a brief bit on this a little while ago, I can explain it in a little more length if you are interested, but my stance on exceptions is that there should be no exceptions for abortion, defined as the intentional killing of the child, but that a procedure that results in the death of the child if attempting to save the mother's life should not be considered abortion, as both would be saved if it were possible with our current medical technology. It's a pedantic difference but an important one, but in practice it's functionally a sole exception for the life of the mother.

2. I oppose the death penalty and basically all war (I'm of the mind that a truly 'just' war is functionally impossible in the modern age and only really exists in theory), euthanasia depends heavily on context, I'm generally open to end-of-life decisions being made by the individual ('shut off the machines' sort of thing), but (as there is some issue with in the Netherlands and elsewhere), the letter of the law needs to be carefully tailored to avoid doctors making decisions to end their patients' lives even if the patient wishes to live.

3. I consider human rights to be an important modern day issue, applied to both women and men. One can certainly focus on areas in which women receive unequal treatment by governments, laws in most of the Middle East, for example, but I do not think a woman should have any special rights not also afforded to men, and vice-versa.

4. Depends on the program. The answer is yes that I support more programs to prevent abortion, but not necessarily every program. I think cracking down on deadbeat fathers who run out on the mother of their child, for example, would be of great help in reducing abortions when would-be single mothers think themselves unable to care for the child, but that's not generally what is thought of when referencing such programs. I'd be more in favor of that sort of thing, and efforts to push back against hookup culture, than something like graphic sexual teachings in school for prepubescent children, or poorly-designed welfare programs that have proven more effective in dramatically increasing the single motherhood rate than reducing poverty.

5. Not specifically. I consider murder wrong in general from a religious perspective, but almost everyone tends to oppose that for one reason or another, religious or secular. Applying it to children in the womb is based off the science that identifies them as a human being with a unique DNA rather than religious teaching.

The Theocracy of Aawia

Israeli Gamers wrote:Hey, I know this topic is controversial and I want to get some feedback if possible and views on questions if that’s alright for those who consider themselves pro life because I do want to be open to other forms of views
1. If a abortion law was passed, ideally would you have it have no exceptions, up to a certain week, or would you like the procedure not carried out at all?
2. Do you oppose things such as Euthanasia, death penalty, unjust war because they arguably can take away a innocent life?
3. Do you consider Women’s rights a important modern day issue?
4. Would you favour more programs to prevent abortion? (Things like sex ed, access to contraceptives, and better welfare programs like expanded adoption programs)
5. Would you say this issue is important to you because religion or other values?

1. A few exceptions, primarily centered around situations that involve the mother's life.
2. For the most part, yes. Though "unjust war" is sometimes poorly defined.
3. Yes, though I support equal rights not equal outcomes.
4. Yes
5. I think I would oppose abortion regardless of what religion I was or even if I had no religion. However, my faith definitely affects how I approach the issue and the worldview underlining my opposition to it.



The Ancient Tellurian Union of The Gallant Old Republic

The Gallant Old Republic wrote:I just sent him a doozy, I'll wait and see if he takes any of it or responds (he usually does) and, if not, I'll post it here.

Well I did get in the newsletter, pg 5 on the Equality Act feedback: anonymous reader from Fort Worth (I'm not from Fort Worth actually). He pasted the whole thing except the last paragraph where I challenged the idea that religion is just another perspective (I basically said: if you believe, it is the truth, not an opinion that puts you in a box).

https://www.readtangle.com/p/jamal-khashoggi-murder-biden



The Federation of Roborian

I really tore into Rep. Ro Khanna a little bit ago for his comments on not wanting small businesses that cannot afford to pay $15/hour and being out-of-touch/arrogant, but out of fairness to him I feel I have to walk that back a little bit. He recently came on Ben Shapiro's show to explain/discuss/debate his position, and while I still think his policy is way off-base and his care for such proprietors is lacking (the discussion really just seemed to highlight that he doesn't have any substantial backing, even contradicting himself a couple times) I'll give credit to anyone willing to both publicly have an open debate on their proposal and to do so with someone on the other side of the aisle. I'll have more respect for even someone who is radical but willing to discuss honestly and hold their principles consistently than a more mainstream politico who will not do either.

EDIT: Link if anyone is interested. I think it's telling to see that all the top comments are giving Khanna credit for coming on, I'd be surprised to see anything of that sort the other way around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_K00erN1mA

Forum View