WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of The Omahan States
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Oceanic Alliance of Nations
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Oceanic Alliance of Nations is ranked 12,261st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Federation of The Omahan States||New York Times Democracy||“In Jesus Christ We Trust”|
|2.||The Republic of Klosvia||Free-Market Paradise||“Klosvia, our Love”|
|3.||The Principality of Minay||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Unidos por Minay”|
|4.||The Republic of Smalltopian Peoples||Left-Leaning College State||“From Many, One”|
|5.||The Incorporated States of Republic of Bigtopia||Corporate Police State||“Mission Accomplished”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Omahan Bigtopia||Capitalizt||“In Jesus Christ We Trust”|
|7.||The Republic of Sava1||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Motto...”|
- : Embassy established between Oceanic Alliance of Nations and Council of Constructed Languages.
- : The Free Land of Kuerhyedeenistan of the region Council of Constructed Languages agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Federation of The Omahan States proposed constructing embassies with Council of Constructed Languages.
- : Embassy cancelled between Francosphere and Oceanic Alliance of Nations.
- : The Federation of The Omahan States altered the region's flag.
- : The Allied States of Guinea Kiribati of the region Francosphere cancelled the closure of its embassy in Oceanic Alliance of Nations.
- : The Defender of Invader Nakari IV of the region Francosphere ordered the closure of its embassy in Oceanic Alliance of Nations.
- : The Republic of Smalltopian Peoples arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Francosphere and Oceanic Alliance of Nations.
- : Embassy established between Oceanic Alliance of Nations and Gypsy Lands.
Oceanic Alliance of Nations Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.