North Articia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .76777879808182. . .109110»
LodgedFromMessages
The Republic of United States of Gondor

Hey!! How about we start a regional sporting event?

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

United States of Gondor wrote:Hey!! How about we start a regional sporting event?

ok.
what is it gonna be?

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Epirot wrote:ok.
what is it gonna be?

soccer?

The People's Republic of Articia Iceland

Marchas wrote::)

United States of Gondor wrote:*hugs both of you*

:DDD

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

United States of Gondor wrote:soccer?

I mean, considering the ARTIC part of North ARTICa

maybe hockey?

The The United States of Marchas

Articia Iceland wrote::DDD

xDDDDDD

The The United States of Marchas

Chat dead :(

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

Marchas wrote:Chat dead :(

Chat is very dead.

The The United States of Marchas

Epirot wrote:Chat is very dead.

Ye

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

Marchas wrote:Ye

so.

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Epirot wrote:I mean, considering the ARTIC part of North ARTICa

maybe hockey?

Yess

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot
The Republic of United States of Gondor

Epirot wrote:k.

The Articia Hokey League

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

United States of Gondor wrote:The Articia Hokey League

I'm going to be working on another dispatch right now so I can't do the dispatch.

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Epirot wrote:I'm going to be working on another dispatch right now so I can't do the dispatch.

Ok well I'll work on it, we may do uniforms or something, somebody else is gonna have to do that. But I'll get it set up

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Can somebody give me the power to put a dispatch on the region board?

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

United States of Gondor wrote:Can somebody give me the power to put a dispatch on the region board?

...
all you have to do is put the link to the dispatch on the RMB POST.

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Everybody read this page=dispatch/id=1467059

The The United States of Marchas

United States of Gondor wrote:Everybody read this page=dispatch/id=1467059

Wow, a lot to do

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Marchas wrote:Wow, a lot to do

Its not easy, but It'll be fun. Besides I wanted to make it fair

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

United States of Gondor wrote:Its not easy, but It'll be fun. Besides I wanted to make it fair

teams can have 5 people on the ice at one time, 6 if you include goalie.

teams can have 20 players in total in there FULL ROSTER, a full rosters includes all players, in a regular NHL team, there are 12 OFFENSIVE players.
and 6 DEFENSIVE players. there can be only 2 goalies on one team.

The Kingdom of Spirium Kingdom

uhh so after going to take a 46 hour nap (note: i didnt) looks like i have missed out on a lot!

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Epirot wrote:teams can have 5 people on the ice at one time, 6 if you include goalie.

teams can have 20 players in total in there FULL ROSTER, a full rosters includes all players, in a regular NHL team, there are 12 OFFENSIVE players.
and 6 DEFENSIVE players. there can be only 2 goalies on one team.

Well I didn't know, thank you! Let's not do 20 players per roster, that to many I think, read somewhere the original amount was 7 players so thats where I went

The Republic of United States of Gondor

Spirium Kingdom wrote:uhh so after going to take a 46 hour nap (note: i didnt) looks like i have missed out on a lot!

You did

The Nor­ur artÝkanskur l÷gfrŠ­in of Epirot

\

United States of Gondor wrote:Well I didn't know, thank you! Let's not do 20 players per roster, that to many I think, read somewhere the original amount was 7 players so thats where I went

ok, so I have to explain how the numbers are shortened down to 5 (6 if you include goalie)
In the NHL.
in hockey there is 4 lines of OFFENSE.
each offensive line has 3 players.
there is also 3 lines of DEFENSIVE.
each defensive line has 2 players.
there is also 2 goalies to stick it up to 20.
you can only play 1 offensive line and 1 defensive line at 1 time.

«12. . .76777879808182. . .109110»