Nazi Europa Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1581,1591,1601,1611,1621,1631,1641,165»
LodgedFromMessages
Greater german mittelafrika

Greetings! I am new here

Imperial ceon, White swedish republic, and Aryan Ethnostate

Imperial ceon

Karovrusso Soyuz wrote:Yo

Greater german mittelafrika wrote:Greetings! I am new here

welcome, welcome my friends

NationStates Moderators

Aryan Ethnostate wrote:It's pathological with them. Remember when an FBI bot posted the Protocols on Twitter? You had Js by the ton, saying "REPORTED" to an effin bot.
Their group behavior is more of a nazi recruitment tool than we could ever cook up.

You need to watch what you post, as this skirts very close to being a rules violation for trolling.

Please consult the One-Stop Rules Shop for the complete ruleset.

Post self-deleted by Dank communist europa.

The Marquessate of Kidderminster

NationStates Moderators wrote:You need to watch what you post, as this skirts very close to being a rules violation for trolling.

Please consult the One-Stop Rules Shop for the complete ruleset.

Listen to the moderators.

Show

Post by The Borat suppressed by Kidderminster.

The People's Republic of Trafi kant

Hello. Are you really nazis? And if yes, can I join you?

Imperial ceon

Trafi kant wrote:Hello. Are you really nazis? And if yes, can I join you?

welcome my good man

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

Trafi kant wrote:Hello. Are you really nazis? And if yes, can I join you?

Why is your name like a communist?

The People's Republic of Trafi kant

Parsist Persian empier wrote:Why is your name like a communist?

Are you an islamis or a persian nationalist?

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

Trafi kant wrote:Are you an islamis or a persian nationalist?

Of course I am a nationalist .islamists and mullahs have spread in Iranshahr like a plague destroying every thing that Shah built

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

Though you didn't answer me I don't think that you are a communist because no communist dares to come to Nazi region.

Imperial ceon

The Marquessate of Kidderminster

Parsist Persian empier wrote:Though you didn't answer me I don't think that you are a communist because no communist dares to come to Nazi region.

It happens more often than you think.

Imperial ceon

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

Kidderminster wrote:It happens more often than you think.

Well I guess we need to be more careful these days then

Imperial ceon

The Protectorate of Greater German Texas

Hello, this is a new account that will be my main from now on, my previous account 'Imperial Ceon', which is also based/commented here will soon be deleted. Reason being for this new account creation is for better starting position points and a shift in core political beliefs that are too imbedded in my newbie starting account. I have joined the WA in order to protect the region from raiders, so I apologise in advance for the endorsement spam.

Imperial ceon and Kidderminster

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

Trafi kant wrote:Are you an islamis or a persian nationalist?

I think this guy was a communist after all. He didn't even join the region



The Aryan League of Azgoghk

Parsist Persian empier wrote:I think this guy was a communist after all. He didn't even join the region

It was probably catfishing... Trying to make us say something that would be reportable to admins. After all, only part of our population have free speech nowadays.

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

Azgoghk wrote:It was probably catfishing... Trying to make us say something that would be reportable to admins. After all, only part of our population have free speech nowadays.

Perhaps he was a minion of that social security siren guy who telegramed me and probably some other guys to prevent us from joining this region

The Empire of Sarthaleo-Dontkowium

Hello! : ) I decided to join because I was disinterested with the old region I was, and this one looks nice!

The Federation of Wittestaat

Azgoghk wrote:It was probably catfishing... Trying to make us say something that would be reportable to admins. After all, only part of our population have free speech nowadays.

Then maybe we should just use slightly modified 'code words' to skirt wrongthink.

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

Guys colation of fascist nations was destroyed by god forsaken antifa they were the largest facist nation and my ex region they even had an embassy here . The next region that is going to be invaded is this region since it is currently the largest Nazi/Fascist supporting region I just wanted to warn you about those anti freedom and hellish people

The Empire of Parsist Persian empier

This is a perfect example of what could communists or antifa do they suppress people, vanish the fascist and Nazi members and after that they claim themselves as liberals

The Federation of Wittestaat

Parsist Persian empier wrote:Guys colation of fascist nations was destroyed by god forsaken antifa they were the largest facist nation and my ex region they even had an embassy here . The next region that is going to be invaded is this region since it is currently the largest Nazi/Fascist supporting region I just wanted to warn you about those anti freedom and hellish people

Can kill the region, but not the idea.

The Empire of Sarthaleo-Dontkowium

Parsist Persian empier wrote:Guys colation of fascist nations was destroyed by god forsaken antifa they were the largest facist nation and my ex region they even had an embassy here . The next region that is going to be invaded is this region since it is currently the largest Nazi/Fascist supporting region I just wanted to warn you about those anti freedom and hellish people

:/

The Protectorate of Aryan Ethnostate

How did they do that? And how can we prevent it happening here?

«12. . .1,1581,1591,1601,1611,1621,1631,1641,165»