WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Most Christian City of Ordenza
Last WA Update:
Lusian Confederation contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Lusian Confederation
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Lusian Confederation is ranked 71st in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The State of Villa Real||Left-wing Utopia||“Progress and Freedom and Justice for All”|
|2.||The Most Christian City of Ordenza||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Do not despair”|
- : The Most Christian City of Ordenza set the region's banner.
- : The Lands of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Madlandino departed this region for Groland.
- : Madlandino arrived from Ravana.
- : Kalahandia departed this region for Confederation of New lands.
- : Kalahandia arrived from Frisland.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Unionist Chile of the region Unionist Democratic Republics Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Christian City of Ordenza arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Most Christian City of Ordenza ceased to exist.
Lusian Confederation Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.
Hello fellow nations.
My people, the Lunnato, are merely passing through. We come peacefully with our ostriches and fruit bats. Once the Lunnato Rayfins move on, we shall too!