Laraniem Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .93949596979899. . .119120»
LodgedFromMessages

Post self-deleted by Saerey.

The Democratic Kingdom of Koxor

Sidramye wrote:Please donít spam

Yes good idea

Tierra santanara

Hello!
You might know more of my accounts, because it is in laraniem army although I didnít have any accs in this region before
My name in the army is 1st doggo division

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Saerey wrote:Just using weird vocabulary bruvski

Noted.

Saerey wrote:Like ew shut up g

Please check your grammar I can't make any sense of that.

Saerey wrote:Ill run ur house over with M4 Shermans

Bet

Saerey wrote:I just said 'Pleasurable' which means nice look it up u primitive scum

First of all, do not use vulgar words to insult me. "Primitive scum" is an insult and is therefore a crime under Laranieman law. Please feel free to get familiar with the links on our WFE, like the constitution of Laraniem for example, that one may come in handy to avoid getting in trouble.

You don't want to get hit on your head with the banhammer, don't you? We all don't...

Second of all, I disagree, the use of the word "pleasurable" in the context you used it was a bit odd. There are a million words in the English language and yet, you chose to spell your greetings to Hagston like that... there are many ways to in which you could've told me "No, that is not what I meant. I meant that...." ect. Next time please try use a more respectful and kind manner to speak and I am sure things will go excellent for you. :)

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Tierra santanara wrote:Hello!
You might know more of my accounts, because it is in laraniem army although I didnít have any accs in this region before
My name in the army is 1st doggo division

Delighted to make your acquaintance.

Down Unian and Tierra santanara

The Gold Peacelands of Hagston

Tierra santanara wrote:Hello!
You might know more of my accounts, because it is in laraniem army although I didnít have any accs in this region before
My name in the army is 1st doggo division

Welcome! You'd know me as LAAC Guardian

Kaonashia, Down Unian, and Tierra santanara

The Confederacy of Badhar

Hagston wrote:Where's the New Reform Party aligned?

On the political scale? They are all over the place. Some extreme libertarians, one national socialist and a couple of regular socialists. The rest in the party deffend these extremists and are just as guilty. But I am not from Lasagna anymore. I and two others moved from Lasagna.

The Democratic Kingdom of Koxor

Tierra santanara wrote:Hello!
You might know more of my accounts, because it is in laraniem army although I didnít have any accs in this region before
My name in the army is 1st doggo division

Oh wow really? I thought that was Dogeanea lol
I don't have an army in the LAAC, but I run my own defending region over at Liberator Armies. Check it out if you want.

Kaonashia, Down Unian, and Tierra santanara

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

I'm in Anti Fairy Pact

Tierra santanara wrote:Hello!
You might know more of my accounts, because it is in laraniem army although I didnít have any accs in this region before
My name in the army is 1st doggo division

The Gold Peacelands of Hagston

The new DMZ has been established in North Point, Hagston. It acts as a peaceful, non-conflict zone, where diplomatic discussions and meetings can be made

The Democratic Kingdom of Koxor

Hagston wrote:The new DMZ has been established in North Point, Hagston. It acts as a peaceful, non-conflict zone, where diplomatic discussions and meetings can be made

Is this now the most liked RMB post?

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Koxor wrote:Is this now the most liked RMB post?

...and if I bring in all of my 24 other puppets I could make that record unbeatable for years to come if Laraniem now lives for that long, talk about making history

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

The Assamblea Colonial calls for a peace negotiation meeting for reconciliation so that we may come to terms with our differences and similarities once and for all.

"For the peace of our countries, for the love of those we hold dear and close to our hearts, for the continued innocence and happiness of our children, for the tranqulity of our citizen's daily lives, for the invalueble worth of all those lives we risk to loose if continued hostilities, for the unforgiveble amount of lives we've lost and for the future of coming generations, let us gather together and end this once and for all, for Laraniem!"

The government of Kaonashia apologizes for all harm and casualties caused in Koxor, Sidramye and for all the casualties in Southern Hagstonia during the First Laranieman War. They also apologize to the Koxoriekan leader and clarifies that their intention was never to offend or insult. The Assamblea Colonial also promises the Democratic rebels of Down Unian that they will support them in whatever they need to fulfill their dreams of freedom, democracy and liberty and condems the People's Republic of Down Unian for its unhumane and unmoral suppresion of its own population.

"We hope our fellow Laraniemans accepts our peace request."

Pings: Koxor, Sidramye, Down Unian, Hagston

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Update: The faction of The Guardians has changed its beliefs and policy regarding peace and war and directives have been changed. Our new goal now is to protect and defend peace using convetional methods but to avoid physical war on the battlefield at all costs.

The Democratic Kingdom of Koxor

Kaonashia wrote:The Assamblea Colonial calls for a peace negotiation meeting for reconciliation so that we may come to terms with our differences and similarities once and for all.

"For the peace of our countries, for the love of those we hold dear and close to our hearts, for the continued innocence and happiness of our children, for the tranqulity of our citizen's daily lives, for the invalueble worth of all those lives we risk to loose if continued hostilities, for the unforgiveble amount of lives we've lost and for the future of coming generations, let us gather together and end this once and for all, for Laraniem!"

The government of Kaonashia apologizes for all harm and casualties caused in Koxor, Sidramye and for all the casualties in Southern Hagstonia during the First Laranieman War. They also apologize to the Koxoriekan leader and clarifies that their intention was never to offend or insult. The Assamblea Colonial also promises the Democratic rebels of Down Unian that they will support them in whatever they need to fulfill their dreams of freedom, democracy and liberty and condems the People's Republic of Down Unian for its unhumane and unmoral suppresion of its own population.

"We hope our fellow Laraniemans accepts our peace request."

Pings: Koxor, Sidramye, Down Unian, Hagston

Kalakhat Rokhin, the Minister for Defence, has personally boarded a private jet heading to North Point with the intention of accepting Kaonashia's peace summit. He admits to the High Command that Koxoriek armies are marching deep into Kaonashian territory, and that they cannot be stopped until a physical message reaches them. He says this will take about a day and apologises for any destruction they may cause. Meanwhile, several mayors of towns along the northern fringes of Southern Hagston are campaigning for their land to be ceded back to Hagston itself, as they never liked the idea of being a Kaonashian vassal. Rokhin intends to appease both them and the Kaonashian government and will find whatever compromise is possible.

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Koxor wrote:Kalakhat Rokhin, the Minister for Defence, has personally boarded a private jet heading to North Point with the intention of accepting Kaonashia's peace summit. He admits to the High Command that Koxoriek armies are marching deep into Kaonashian territory, and that they cannot be stopped until a physical message reaches them. He says this will take about a day and apologises for any destruction they may cause. Meanwhile, several mayors of towns along the northern fringes of Southern Hagston are campaigning for their land to be ceded back to Hagston itself, as they never liked the idea of being a Kaonashian vassal. Rokhin intends to appease both them and the Kaonashian government and will find whatever compromise is possible.

Kaonashia is pleased to hear this, meanwhile Koxoriek armies are being enchnted by faeries into deep sleep to minimize damage. They can not be awaken until the H.C tells the faeries to do so. An alf has been sent to the Northern Point of Hagston.

Majors of Southern Hagstonia are heavily censored in media and mysteriously dissappear if they are seen publically expressing anti-Kaonashian opinions. Meanwhile alot of pro-vassal propaganda has been broadcasted in South Hagstonia.

The Democratic Kingdom of Koxor

Kaonashia wrote:Majors of Southern Hagstonia are heavily censored in media and mysteriously dissappear if they are seen publically expressing anti-Kaonashian opinions. Meanwhile alot of pro-vassal propaganda has been broadcasted in South Hagstonia.

Kalakhat Rokhin is disappointed to hear this, and declines to sign the peace treaty if a compromise is not made. He thinks it looks suspiciously like Kaonashia is tightening its grip on a nation that was originally supposed to be ruled jointly by Kaonashia and Hagston...

The Unified Hettic States of Sidramye

Kaonashia wrote:The Assamblea Colonial calls for a peace negotiation meeting for reconciliation so that we may come to terms with our differences and similarities once and for all.

"For the peace of our countries, for the love of those we hold dear and close to our hearts, for the continued innocence and happiness of our children, for the tranqulity of our citizen's daily lives, for the invalueble worth of all those lives we risk to loose if continued hostilities, for the unforgiveble amount of lives we've lost and for the future of coming generations, let us gather together and end this once and for all, for Laraniem!"

The government of Kaonashia apologizes for all harm and casualties caused in Koxor, Sidramye and for all the casualties in Southern Hagstonia during the First Laranieman War. They also apologize to the Koxoriekan leader and clarifies that their intention was never to offend or insult. The Assamblea Colonial also promises the Democratic rebels of Down Unian that they will support them in whatever they need to fulfill their dreams of freedom, democracy and liberty and condems the People's Republic of Down Unian for its unhumane and unmoral suppresion of its own population.

"We hope our fellow Laraniemans accepts our peace request."

Pings: Koxor, Sidramye, Down Unian, Hagston

*Inhumane
xD

The Unified Hettic States of Sidramye

Kaonashia wrote:The Assamblea Colonial calls for a peace negotiation meeting for reconciliation so that we may come to terms with our differences and similarities once and for all.

"For the peace of our countries, for the love of those we hold dear and close to our hearts, for the continued innocence and happiness of our children, for the tranqulity of our citizen's daily lives, for the invalueble worth of all those lives we risk to loose if continued hostilities, for the unforgiveble amount of lives we've lost and for the future of coming generations, let us gather together and end this once and for all, for Laraniem!"

The government of Kaonashia apologizes for all harm and casualties caused in Koxor, Sidramye and for all the casualties in Southern Hagstonia during the First Laranieman War. They also apologize to the Koxoriekan leader and clarifies that their intention was never to offend or insult. The Assamblea Colonial also promises the Democratic rebels of Down Unian that they will support them in whatever they need to fulfill their dreams of freedom, democracy and liberty and condems the People's Republic of Down Unian for its unhumane and unmoral suppresion of its own population.

"We hope our fellow Laraniemans accepts our peace request."

Pings: Koxor, Sidramye, Down Unian, Hagston

Yovel Von DeBerg personally boarded a ship heading towards North Point to discuss peace summits. He is expected to take a couple of days, so pleas be patient.

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Sidramye wrote:*Inhumane
xD

There we have the grammar cop again))

The Unified Hettic States of Sidramye

Kaonashia wrote:There we have the grammar cop again))

Yep, thats me

The Gold Peacelands of Hagston

Kaonashia wrote:Update: The faction of The Guardians has changed its beliefs and policy regarding peace and war and directives have been changed. Our new goal now is to protect and defend peace using convetional methods but to avoid physical war on the battlefield at all costs.

Hehe....welcome to Copula

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Hagston wrote:Hehe....welcome to Copula

no



The Gold Peacelands of Hagston

Kaonashia wrote:no

Well then we may have a problem

The Assamblea Colonial of Kaonashia

Hagston wrote:Well then we may have a problem

No thanks no more problems already have enough 😩

«12. . .93949596979899. . .119120»