Land of Prosperity
WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Regionless, The Cult of PCHS, Fredonia, the realm of insanity, Codex Ylvus, Kylden, Commonwealth of Liberty, Skyrim, Greater Middle East, The Fallout Wasteland, Terra Pro Redditu, Lady Rose, Independence Hill, The Roleplay Chessboard, APSIA, The Great Universe, and 10 others.Traveling Wilburys, RAMS, Organization of United Sovereign States, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Asia, Cocaine, United Island States, United Otter Emirates, The Church of The World Assembly, and Oneid.
Land of Prosperity contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Land of Prosperity
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Land of Prosperity is ranked 1,055th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Dystopian Future of MinnesotanWasteland||Libertarian Police State||“You Can't Legislate Against Stupidity”|
|2.||The Republic of Battle Song||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
- : The Galactic Terrorist of The Illusive Matt departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Embassy established between Oneid and Land of Prosperity.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and Land of Prosperity.
- : Embassy established between Land of Prosperity and The Church of The World Assembly.
- : Embassy established between Land of Prosperity and United Otter Emirates.
- : The Republic of Ioke 9 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Dystopian Future of MinnesotanWasteland agreed to construct embassies with Oneid.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Tira Sphenoptera departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Dystopian Future of MinnesotanWasteland agreed to construct embassies with The Church of The World Assembly.
Land of Prosperity Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.