KAISERREICHBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .12,87312,87412,87512,87612,87712,87812,879. . .12,95212,953»
LodgedFromMessages


Yafuland federation

[/

New Hansa wrote:Welcome to KR, if you want joining the Discord server and gaining citizenship is advised for the best experience here in KR.

I'm not new here just don't communicate much.

The Syndicalist Union State of The Kaisers Syndicates

Hey i got gun control now!

The Revolutionary Republic of New Hansa

Question of the day #77: What was something you thought would be a lot more exciting than it actually was?

I was a very imaginative kid so I always hyped myself up for a toy I wanted then it was nowhere near the expectations I put on it.

---------------

Ministry of Culture Updates:

If a new RP were to be started, what would you like to see?

The Democratic-Socialist Fields of The New Potato Empire

The Kaisers Syndicates wrote:Hey i got gun control now!

congratulations.

The Empire of Scansinia

New Hansa wrote:Question of the day #77: What was something you thought would be a lot more exciting than it actually was?

I was a very imaginative kid so I always hyped myself up for a toy I wanted then it was nowhere near the expectations I put on it.

---------------

Ministry of Culture Updates:

If a new RP were to be started, what would you like to see?

being in the army



The Democratic-Socialist Fields of The New Potato Empire

New Hansa wrote:Question of the day #77: What was something you thought would be a lot more exciting than it actually was?

I was a very imaginative kid so I always hyped myself up for a toy I wanted then it was nowhere near the expectations I put on it.

one time my mom told me we were going to Canada and I got really exited because I thought we were going to like Toronto or Montreal or something but in reality we went to a border town an hour and a half away that had a population of less than 5000. apparently we want because they had the bagels my grandpa likes in the supermarket.................lol

The Colony of Fortisbellator II

Discussion topic:
What would happen if Germany won WWI?

The Empire of Scansinia

Fortisbellator II wrote:Discussion topic:
What would happen if Germany won WWI?

ive seen so many videos on youtube on this heh

Grafszieg

Fortisbellator II wrote:Discussion topic:
What would happen if Germany won WWI?

Answer to this question - Kaiserreich mod for HOI4
I think then Germany would have taken France, Great Britain, half of the Russian Empire. Maybe even the US

The Principality of Dietse-Doggerbank

Fortisbellator II wrote:Discussion topic:
What would happen if Germany won WWI?

Kings stay in power longer?

The Dictatorship of Prividyeniea

Fortisbellator II wrote:Discussion topic:
What would happen if Germany won WWI?

One thing that could be said if Germany won in the end. The country would have imposed peace on the defeated allies at the treaty of Potsdam, and it would not have had the reparations and grievances that were generally inflicted by France and Versailles. As a consequence, the rise of Hitler would have been less likely.

The Kingdom of Aurels

Prividyeniea wrote:One thing that could be said if Germany won in the end. The country would have imposed peace on the defeated allies at the treaty of Potsdam, and it would not have had the reparations and grievances that were generally inflicted by France and Versailles. As a consequence, the rise of Hitler would have been less likely.

But perhaps there would have been a French Hitler then.



The Dictatorship of Prividyeniea

Aurels wrote:But perhaps there would have been a French Hitler then.

perhaps or a british Hitler

The Principality of Grafzieg

Russian Stalin or Wrangel, maybe

Post self-deleted by Prividyeniea.

The Dictatorship of Prividyeniea

Grafzieg wrote:Russian Stalin or Wrangel, maybe

or Leon Trotsky

via The Region of Warsaw

The Elected Kingdom of Antelen

Hello people!

The Dictatorship of Prividyeniea

Antelen wrote:Hello people!

hi

Post self-deleted by Grafzieg.

The Principality of Grafzieg

Antelen wrote:Hello people!

Hello, Senior!

via The Region of Warsaw

The Elected Kingdom of Antelen

How are things going on? If someone is present, I want you to answer this for me privately. I will send a TG.

The Revolutionary Republic of New Hansa

Antelen wrote:How are things going on? If someone is present, I want you to answer this for me privately. I will send a TG.

I guess I'm here, probably can give you a better idea on how things are doing then most.

The Dictatorship of Katisikan

New Hansa wrote:Question of the day #77: What was something you thought would be a lot more exciting than it actually was?

I was a very imaginative kid so I always hyped myself up for a toy I wanted then it was nowhere near the expectations I put on it.

---------------

Ministry of Culture Updates:

If a new RP were to be started, what would you like to see?

play a video game

my first video game of one called black but I did not understand anything and I was lost without knowing anything

if it's not colonization then I'm waiting for the contemporary era

Post self-deleted by Grafzieg.

The United Socialist States of TROLLWAFFEN

*breathes in the fresh kaiserreich air* ahhh another day in kaiserreich

«12. . .12,87312,87412,87512,87612,87712,87812,879. . .12,95212,953»