KAISERREICH Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .12,26412,26512,26612,26712,26812,26912,270. . .12,34512,346»
LodgedFromMessages
The ⠀⠀⠀⠀ of Palractus

Fortia island wrote:war has been declared on fortia islands,digeriacht and palractus by the weebs and catgirls. prepare for war we will win.

We will win!!!!! To victory!!!!!

The Dictatorship of Schasquiland

*noted*

The Republic of Fortia island

Palractus wrote:We will win!!!!! To victory!!!!!

digeriacht will not suffer because they are neutral and they signed off the declaration of war with them but we may have to worry as the furry republic is siding with them along with the gatchas but the gamers will side with us so that is good. Also the weebs are torn apart by a ongoing civil war so we may have to side with the southern weebs.

The Dictatorship of Schasquiland

Fortia island wrote:digeriacht will not suffer because they are neutral and they signed off the declaration of war with them but we may have to worry as the furry republic is siding with them along with the gatchas but the gamers will side with us so that is good. Also the weebs are torn apart by a ongoing civil war so we may have to side with the southern weebs.

oh blimey

via Montealba

The Kuomintangist Republic of Cartorian Empire

Pee pee poo poo



The Empire of Digeriacht

Fortia island wrote:digeriacht will not suffer because they are neutral and they signed off the declaration of war with them but we may have to worry as the furry republic is siding with them along with the gatchas but the gamers will side with us so that is good. Also the weebs are torn apart by a ongoing civil war so we may have to side with the southern weebs.

GAH! NO! THE PEOPLE OF DIGERIACHT DEMAND ACTION! WEEBS, YOU REVOLUTION IS NEAR!

The Empire of Digeriacht

in other news religion is being altered to teach science through religious means.

The North Baltic Empire of Pruthuania

https://youtu.be/nGBKm9mwDAg?list=RDnGBKm9mwDAg

The Republic of Fortia island

Schasquiland wrote:oh blimey

you can stay out of the war if you want

The Republic of Fortia island

Digeriacht wrote:GAH! NO! THE PEOPLE OF DIGERIACHT DEMAND ACTION! WEEBS, YOU REVOLUTION IS NEAR!

we will send weapons to the southern weebs and helmets, naval vessels' ,artillery ,aircraft and tanks to them.

The Republic of Fortia island

BREAKING NEWS! the southern weebs have made their own nation

Show

Post by Fortia island suppressed by Karatana.

The Empire of Digeriacht

Digeriacht’s army hosts a brilliant new general nicknamed the bloodmonger. He is humble, but his tactics match none other. His plan is put into action. The golden army, (Digeriacht army) lands 700,000 troops. But the weebs think they are only 450,000. This is because we will use 450,000 to keep the weebs occupied through the southern front, but we will move 150,000 through a large fleet to covertly land in the beaches. The plan is put into action, and works like smooth butter. The golden army seizes half the eastern coast of weebland, and they move troops of the southern front to hold back the flank, but as the bloodmonger, ( arwin kelsakar ) says, you must flank and spank. The main force overpowers the remaining Nerd Army and now is pushing deep into Weeb territory. Within days we begin the siege of Weebonwa the capital of the fascist weebs. We send terms of unconditional surrender to weeb land

The ⠀⠀⠀⠀ of Palractus

I'm not sure how but I just know the WA is gonna use this for evidence

via Montealba

The Kuomintangist Republic of Cartorian Empire

Palractus wrote:I'm not sure how but I just know the WA is gonna use this for evidence

Evidence that a communist nation is secretly a fat shiz in disguise.

Cunning as a fox who graduated from Oxford University

The Dictatorship of Schasquiland

Cartorian Empire wrote:Pee pee poo poo

this is fine..

The Empire of Digeriacht

Cartorian Empire wrote:Evidence that a communist nation is secretly a fat shiz in disguise.

Cunning as a fox who graduated from Oxford University

chill

The ⠀⠀⠀⠀ of Palractus

Digeriacht wrote:chill

Ayyy you gottem, good work 🥶

The Spring Loving Karrot of Karatana

Palractus wrote:I'm not sure how but I just know the WA is gonna use this for evidence

Breaking news, the weebs have launched a coup d'état at the KR government, the Reichswar was completely overrun and the Kaiser turned into a anime girl. Kaiserreich is now knows as Moereich.

The Chinese Emirate of Huben

Palractus wrote:I'm not sure how but I just know the WA is gonna use this for evidence

The Revolutionary Hubenese-Scadoist Republic Would Invade Palractus To Make The Said Neighboring Country Becomes A Scadoist Too😳



The Empire of Vestonnia

Karatana wrote:Breaking news, the weebs have launched a coup d'état at the KR government, the Reichswar was completely overrun and the Kaiser turned into a anime girl. Kaiserreich is now knows as Moereich.

https://youtu.be/viUnzgXPrDg

ONE LAST WAR

The Empire of Digeriacht

Vestonnia wrote:https://youtu.be/viUnzgXPrDg

ONE LAST WAR

KAISERREICH, ASSEMBLE!

The Chinese Emirate of Huben

https://youtu.be/ImLs7U42ego

via Aryan Resistance

Mecha bavarian

Oh come on. I tought we were friends.

The Free State of Tomisburg

Mecha bavarian wrote:Oh come on. I tought we were friends.

👋

«12. . .12,26412,26512,26612,26712,26812,26912,270. . .12,34512,346»