Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,92410,92510,92610,92710,92810,929»
LodgedFromMessages

via Institute of Cellulose

The Kingdom of Yi BD

Alexander the Magnus wrote:"No, it shows you are wise, and understand that there are powers above you. The weaker defer to the stronger. That is wisdom, not weakness."

I will respect her nation as long as she respects mine. The same goes for you as well. You may be stronger than me but you have to realize that when I took the crown, I helped the economy thrive, I pimped up my army and I am helping my people get by on their day to day lives. I respect but I am not an obedient robot.

via Callista

The Recyclable Everything of Yes Humans Are Recyclable

Humans are recyclable because what happens to people when they die? The insects decompose them therefore being recycled.
Read factbook

Make the most reads of any factbook



via Grand Peppian Commonwealth

The Totally Democratic Republic of Sartell Koltis

via The Vincence Empire

The Rising Sun Pacific Empire of Haruhi Japan

TVE has outlived both the original TWP and IWK. Turns out that Dominioan was wrong about you guys being an "anomaly".

via Institute of Cellulose

The Crazy Pikachu of Imperialism of Kingdom of Englands

Haruhi Japan wrote:TVE has outlived both the original TWP and IWK. Turns out that Dominioan was wrong about you guys being an "anomaly".

Hmm indeed

via Institute of Cellulose

The Intergalatic Imperial Empire of Alexander the Magnus

Yi BD wrote:I will respect her nation as long as she respects mine. The same goes for you as well. You may be stronger than me but you have to realize that when I took the crown, I helped the economy thrive, I pimped up my army and I am helping my people get by on their day to day lives. I respect but I am not an obedient robot.

"Understandable. But deference is important. The wise defer to those in power, while fools hold onto scraps. Do not be a fool, and treat those stronger than you with respect."

via Institute of Cellulose

The Kingdom of Yi BD

Alexander the Magnus wrote:"Understandable. But deference is important. The wise defer to those in power, while fools hold onto scraps. Do not be a fool, and treat those stronger than you with respect."

I will as long as she respects me back

via Bluecrown Keep

The Event Horizon of Dominioan

Haruhi Japan wrote:TVE has outlived both the original TWP and IWK. Turns out that Dominioan was wrong about you guys being an "anomaly".

I mean, there was no reason for this to be the reason to collapse, I think the move was unnecessary

via Institute of Cellulose

The Monarcho Federlist Empire of North American Imperial State

Dominioan wrote:I mean, there was no reason for this to be the reason to collapse, I think the move was unnecessary

it was

via The Federation of Utopias Unitum

The Undeniably Perfect Paradise of Very totally free

O-O what happened?

via Bluecrown Keep

The Event Horizon of Dominioan

North American Imperial State wrote:it was

Then why did you let it happen

via Institute of Cellulose

The People's republic of Uhay

sike

via Callista

The Soviet Socialist Union of Sorianora

Kingdom of Englands, if Philip was a Prince how was he married to rev Queen? Doesn’t that make him a king?

via Institute of Cellulose

The Crazy Pikachu of Imperialism of Kingdom of Englands

Sorianora wrote:Kingdom of Englands, if Philip was a Prince how was he married to rev Queen? Doesn’t that make him a king?

Nope
The Duke of Edinburgh was not granted the title of king because of a rule that states the husband of a ruling queen is called prince consort, just as wives of kings are typically referred to as queen consort.

via Callista

The Soviet Socialist Union of Sorianora

Kingdom of Englands wrote:Nope
The Duke of Edinburgh was not granted the title of king because of a rule that states the husband of a ruling queen is called prince consort, just as wives of kings are typically referred to as queen consort.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up

via Institute of Cellulose

The Crazy Pikachu of Imperialism of Kingdom of Englands

Sorianora wrote:Ah, thanks for clearing that up

No worrys

via One big Island

The 𝔻𝕒𝕤 𝔹𝔹 Empire of BrightonBurg

The last day for the greatest poll in NS history!

page=poll/p=171620

Pizza toppings! vote now.

via Institute of Cellulose

The Rest in peace prince philip of The doggos free land

via First World Order

The Rest in peace prince philip of The doggos free land

sad, this place has deformed into a spam region.

The Republic of Sett Tanion

Wait I was gone for 4 days what happened im very confused

via First World Order

The Rest in peace prince philip of The doggos free land

Sett Tanion wrote:Wait I was gone for 4 days what happened im very confused

Institute of cellulose is the new region,

The Republic of Sett Tanion

The doggos free land wrote:Institute of cellulose is the new region,

Yes I know i got the telegram but what happened????

via First World Order

The Rest in peace prince philip of The doggos free land

Sett Tanion wrote:Yes I know i got the telegram but what happened????

i have no idea.

The Holy Empire of Age of Neutrality

What happened?

via Isle Of Argimin

The Disputed Territories of Calcalla

Age of Neutrality wrote:What happened?

Scuffle within the Government, resulted in a need for a switch in power, moved to the IOC.

«12. . .10,92410,92510,92610,92710,92810,929»