Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7,7777,7787,7797,7807,7817,7827,783. . .10,92610,927»
LodgedFromMessages
The Entwined Providences of Zarbik

New Ryansville wrote:frick

Hehe ill play nice

The Alexandrian Proxy of Alexander Martel

Yazakhastan wrote:Yazakhastan enters a period of event stagnation... nothing is really happening everything is normal and the government is in recess

Thats rough buddy

The Tian Dynasty of Boris Cult

Hunetia wrote:So I see we are in endgame, Hunetia stops all trade with other nations.

*borisia sends millions of fake cash into Hunetia*

via Enadia

The Libertarian Republics Union of Hunetia
The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

Zarbik wrote:Hehe ill play nice

uhm

The Tian Dynasty of Boris Cult

Joeanian Republic wrote:Im tempted to delete poll now because of boris

Why?

The Interstellar Democrat Union of Joeanian Republic

you ould say SN10 did a static fire

The Monster Kingdom of The Real Underground

Yazakhastan wrote:Yazakhastan enters a period of event stagnation... nothing is really happening everything is normal and the government is in recess

The monster Kingdom condemns the segregation but other than that takes no other action

The Alexandrian Proxy of Alexander Martel

Hunetia wrote:YES

NO

Fight me bro

The Interstellar Democrat Union of Joeanian Republic
The Tian Dynasty of Boris Cult

Zarbik wrote:Vesta: "haha sorry man, i couldn't help myself"

Fan Rui: it’s fine. How are you?

The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

Hunetia wrote:So I see we are in endgame, Hunetia stops all trade with other nations.

*laughs in i wasnt trading with you*

The Tian Dynasty of Boris Cult
The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

Boris Cult wrote:Dude...

uncool

The Tian Dynasty of Boris Cult

Alexander Martel wrote:NO

Fight me bro

I’m trying to make them my economic puppet!

The Interstellar Democrat Union of Joeanian Republic

Boris Cult wrote:Dude...

nah I'm kidding

via Enadia

The Libertarian Republics Union of Hunetia

Alexander Martel wrote:NO

Fight me bro

What? Now you wanna fight me?

The Naturally Organically Salty of Yazakhastan

The Real Underground wrote:The monster Kingdom condemns the segregation but other than that takes no other action

Yazakhastanian law makers pass a bill allowing all monsters into Yazakhastan

The Colony of Astolfotopia

if Stephen Hawking's last words weren't this im not going to my own funeral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wK-vhuWog

The Constitutional Monarchy of New Ryansville

Astolfotopia wrote:if Stephen Hawking's last words weren't this im not going to my own funeral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wK-vhuWog

wait, so does that mean you wont have a funeral?

The Interstellar Democrat Union of Joeanian Republic

Astolfotopia wrote:if Stephen Hawking's last words weren't this im not going to my own funeral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wK-vhuWog

You litthe sh*t

hahahahaha

The Tian Dynasty of Boris Cult

Boris Cult wrote:*borisia sends millions of fake cash into Hunetia*

small land raiding forces, conducted by “pirates” go into Hunetian territory and starts to blow up and steal stuff

via Enadia

The Libertarian Republics Union of Hunetia

Boris Cult wrote:*borisia sends millions of fake cash into Hunetia*

Hunetians begin marking banknotes to tell which ones are real and Counterfeit

The Colony of Astolfotopia

New Ryansville wrote:wait, so does that mean you wont have a funeral?

no i just wouldn't come

The Monster Kingdom of The Real Underground

Yazakhastan wrote:Yazakhastanian law makers pass a bill allowing all monsters into Yazakhastan

Why tho?

«12. . .7,7777,7787,7797,7807,7817,7827,783. . .10,92610,927»