Indian National Parliament
WA Delegate: The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Greater Hindu Empire.
The embassy with Greater Hindu Empire is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Construction of embassies with Indian Mars has commenced. Completion expected .
Indian National Parliament contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Indian National Parliament
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Indian National Parliament is ranked 10,484th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Theo Acystan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|2.||The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“சோழன் குடியரசிற்கு மகிமை”|
|3.||The Republic of Sultanate of Maldives||Left-wing Utopia||“We Will Endure”|
|4.||The Republic of Kiano osmania||Father Knows Best State||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Republic of Sultanate of Maldives arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Hindu - Islam Union of New indusse of the region Indian Mars agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Patriarchal Union of Indusse of the region India proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram proposed constructing embassies with Indian Mars.
- : The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram withdrew a request for regional embassies with India.
- : The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram proposed constructing embassies with India.
- : The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram ordered the closure of embassies between Indian National Parliament and Greater Hindu Empire.
- : The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram granted Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram in Indian National Parliament.
- : The Community of Gangaikonda Cholapuram dismissed Federative hindu rashtra as Prime Minister of India of Indian National Parliament.
Indian National Parliament Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.