Great Empire of Japan
WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika
Last WA Update:
Great Empire of Japan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Great Empire of Japan
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Great Empire of Japan is ranked 22,566th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika||Authoritarian Democracy||“Tenno Heika Banzai”|
- : Nagao ceased to exist.
- : Nagao arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Great Empire of Japan and The Okchi Union.
- : The United Planetary Federation of Artsotska of the region The Okchi Union agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika proposed constructing embassies with Hiyamashu.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika proposed constructing embassies with The Okchi Union.
- : Embassy established between Great Empire of Japan and Yokosuka.
- : The Empire of Jimmu Tenno Heika agreed to construct embassies with Yokosuka.
Great Empire of Japan Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.