Great Britain and Ireland
WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Great Britain and Ireland contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Great Britain and Ireland
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Great Britain and Ireland is ranked 2,625th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The British Citizen of Onderkelkia2||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Long Live the King!”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of So88er||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace on this piece of earth”|
|3.||The Imperial Island of Holm Island||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Representative of NES”|
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sorbian Servants of Our Lady of Samadian Republic of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island altered the region's flag.
- : The Special Territory of The West Loush Land of the region United of Loush Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island arrived from Balder.
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Empires of Earth and Great Britain and Ireland.
- : The Borderlands of Rogue Wolves-165 of the region Empires of Earth ordered the closure of its embassy in Great Britain and Ireland.
- : The Single-ship Space Empire of The Platypus Space Fleet of the region Chicken overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Codd of the region The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals proposed constructing embassies.
Great Britain and Ireland Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.
|The Empire of Everestopia|
Soo, What now?
|Royal britannia empire|
Post by Britonistan suppressed by --great britain--.
Haven't logged on in damn near 3 years! Are others still active in the region?
|Revolts in dublin|
|Revolts in dublin|
On the subject of Sharia laws in Britain I'd be against and I don't think that's a likely scenario for the future. At some point I suppose you have to seriously start fighting Islam, but I believe that will become normal and not a subject which people are scared to even talk about. At least within the next 2- or 300 years.
The Queen's Army was here.