Global Alliance GABoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6789101112. . .1516»
LodgedFromMessages
The Republic of Global Alliance-Military

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Tbh, why not create a thread requesting an undo of the merge? I don’t think the mods saw your post, so this might be necessary.

Honestly, I should do that. I gave Frisbeeteria notice intentionally and hoped that they would forward the request to the other mods, but I don't think it's happened.

The Democratic Republic of Liebendeland

Global Alliance-Military wrote:We are currently dealing with the threads being merged.

My apologies

The Naval Federal Union of Southeast Marajarbia

Just thought about this. How about a “Treaty of Andreusville and Esterton” for the possible-world war against Vikanias, in which the forces against Vikanias and/or their allies assist in rebuilding (I.e GA Protectorate) whilst they and their allies pay back Meretica and everybody else for the blood spilled? What do you guys think?

The Republic of New Kansasland

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Just thought about this. How about a “Treaty of Andreusville and Esterton” for the possible-world war against Vikanias, in which the forces against Vikanias and/or their allies assist in rebuilding (I.e GA Protectorate) whilst they and their allies pay back Meretica and everybody else for the blood spilled? What do you guys think?

That is a great idea

The Free States of Meretica

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Just thought about this. How about a “Treaty of Andreusville and Esterton” for the possible-world war against Vikanias, in which the forces against Vikanias and/or their allies assist in rebuilding (I.e GA Protectorate) whilst they and their allies pay back Meretica and everybody else for the blood spilled? What do you guys think?

I'm on board with that, so long as proper punishments are used for the wrong doers.

The Naval Federal Union of Southeast Marajarbia

Meretica wrote:I'm on board with that, so long as proper punishments are used for the wrong doers.

So, trials for war crimes, turning them into political prisoners and forcing them to do hard labor (harsh, but up to you), and banning any armed forces for that respective country and allies?

The Free States of Meretica

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:So, trials for war crimes, turning them into political prisoners and forcing them to do hard labor (harsh, but up to you), and banning any armed forces for that respective country and allies?

Something along those lines, with maybe the occasional execution for particularly heinous enemies.

The Unified Peoples Republic of South Olpen

Oh? Might have already used a weapon with the power of God.

The Armed Republic of Somuriasian GA Representative

Did i have rights to propose something if i want to (i'mjust asking, because i can do it in SPU



The Republic of New Kansasland

Meretica wrote:Something along those lines, with maybe the occasional execution for particularly heinous enemies.

Yes. Did somebody say executions? Really. You don't need to murder political enemies

The Democratic Republic of Liebendeland

Murdering political enemies is basically the opposite of what the GA would do

The Free States of Meretica

New Kansasland wrote:Yes. Did somebody say executions? Really. You don't need to murder political enemies

I am referring to a Nuremberg Trial-esque situation, not the blatant slaughter of political enemies.

The Naval Federal Union of Southeast Marajarbia

East Stal Saillnerce, Meretica, South Olpen, I believe it is now time to hand the Galapagos over to GA as an autonomous Protectorate. What are your opinions?

Also, ESS, are you going to request that the merge be undone in your own thread or not, because no mod has replied to your post at all.

The Free States of Meretica

I support whatever does not lead to more war and the loss of Meretican lives.

The Republic of New Kansasland

Meretica wrote:I am referring to a Nuremberg Trial-esque situation, not the blatant slaughter of political enemies.

than i can help you with that. if it was political enemies than i would refuse



The Republic of New Kansasland

Meretica can i help with the trials?
Edit: East Stal Saillnerce can we make Allies between Unified Defence Alliance with the GA?

The Dominion of The Dragonheart Order

(This is a Meretican Puppet.)

The Tropical Protectorate of East Tideland

The Dragonheart Order wrote:(This is a Meretican Puppet.)

Do you want a new flag for that puppet?

The Free States of Meretica

East Tideland wrote:Do you want a new flag for that puppet?

No. I like the flag I have.

The Tropical Protectorate of East Tideland

Meretica wrote:No. I like the flag I have.

No i meant for the Dragonheart order

The Tropical Protectorate of East Tideland

Meretica wrote:No. I like the flag I have.

But only if you want a new flag for The Dragonheart Order

The Free States of Meretica

East Tideland wrote:But only if you want a new flag for The Dragonheart Order

I like what I have for the Order

The Tropical Protectorate of East Tideland

Meretica wrote:I like what I have for the Order

Ok, and are we Allies? I'm The Same player as TKI but ICly I belong to Southeast Marajarbia.
But I don't rebel because my people know how to behave and they like being a part of Southeast Marajarbia

The Tropical Protectorate of East Tideland

Does anyone want a coat of arms?

The Unified Peoples Republic of South Olpen

East Tideland wrote:Does anyone want a coat of arms?

Yeah, actually.

«12. . .6789101112. . .1516»