Genua Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .47484950515253. . .6465»
LodgedFromMessages
The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

J o J now needs acceptability and recognition from the Commie spectrum. Sad that they have meekly surrendered to the Antifa, whom they fought so valiantly single handedly.
I think they will become irrelevant now that they have lost their uniqueness.

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

When was JoJ last relevant though? News to me if he was ever relevant apart from pulling dead regions out of the dumpster.

The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

T-Rex wrote:When was JoJ last relevant though? News to me if he was ever relevant apart from pulling dead regions out of the dumpster.

True.



via J o J

The Limited Democracy of J o J

Numerous Currencies wrote:J o J now needs acceptability and recognition from the Commie spectrum. Sad that they have meekly surrendered to the Antifa, whom they fought so valiantly single handedly.
I think they will become irrelevant now that they have lost their uniqueness.

I see you didn't bother to read my dispatch. I never agreed with fascism from the start. I am still going to destroy ANTIFA and the communists as I have before, but I can't associate myself with regions that approve of or tolerate the fascist or national socialist model any longer when I do not conform to it. Nobody influenced my decision but myself.

T-Rex wrote:When was JoJ last relevant though? News to me if he was ever relevant apart from pulling dead regions out of the dumpster.

If I'm not mistaken Genua is the one that started doing that after being quasi-inspired by me doing it... Furthermore, you found me relevant enough to be ask me to be allies and help you with operations in the past so I don't see where you're getting that from. Not to mention I do regular raiding along side refounding. Then again, my refounding has reeled in some big catches, regions that weren't dead, but they were enemy holdings and territories which they accidentally let their founder puppets CTE in. Regions like Psomewhere (the roleplay region of the South Pacific), Straight White Male Alliance, Greater German Imperial Confederation, and so on, all taken in this fashion. Territories and holdings which were captured thanks to the carelessness of the enemy. Other regions have been protected in the same way, regions like The Interregional Axis would have been high value targets for the enemy to refound but I was quicker on the update.

I was hoping that since the recent lack of cooperation between myself and fascist regions would lead to a peaceful and respectable split but it appears Genua is not capable of such civilized behavior like some of the other former allied regions are. It's a shame.

If you want to make me an enemy then go ahead, say so. I'll just give you the same treatment as the evil I have been fighting for years. You cannot have a war between us without yourselves being the aggressors, because I have no intention for one.

The GroŖes Nazi-Reich of Deutsches und Italienisches Kaiserreich

J o J wrote:I see you didn't bother to read my dispatch. I never agreed with fascism from the start. I am still going to destroy ANTIFA and the communists as I have before, but I can't associate myself with regions that approve of or tolerate the fascist or national socialist model any longer when I do not conform to it. Nobody influenced my decision but myself.

If I'm not mistaken Genua is the one that started doing that after being quasi-inspired by me doing it... Furthermore, you found me relevant enough to be ask me to be allies and help you with operations in the past so I don't see where you're getting that from. Not to mention I do regular raiding along side refounding. Then again, my refounding has reeled in some big catches, regions that weren't dead, but they were enemy holdings and territories which they accidentally let their founder puppets CTE in. Regions like Psomewhere (the roleplay region of the South Pacific), Straight White Male Alliance, Greater German Imperial Confederation, and so on, all taken in this fashion. Territories and holdings which were captured thanks to the carelessness of the enemy. Other regions have been protected in the same way, regions like The Interregional Axis would have been high value targets for the enemy to refound but I was quicker on the update.

I was hoping that since the recent lack of cooperation between myself and fascist regions would lead to a peaceful and respectable split but it appears Genua is not capable of such civilized behavior like some of the other former allied regions are. It's a shame.

If you want to make me an enemy then go ahead, say so. I'll just give you the same treatment as the evil I have been fighting for years. You cannot have a war between us without yourselves being the aggressors, because I have no intention for one.

We have always respected you, only to be painted as savages and ugly, very ugly people on your dispatch? I read it, and found it offensive, because you insulted us by saying we promote hate. We trusted you and now I wonder why? To be insulted like this? You who demand respect so much are the first to be disrespectful. We used to be your allies, but in a single day we have become sacks of sh*t for you. So I ask myself, what are these two words worth to you: trust and loyalty? Doesn't your conscience dictate these two values to you? You can do what you want, but to insult us and deny us like this is disrespectful.



via J o J

The Limited Democracy of J o J

Deutsches und Italienisches Kaiserreich wrote:We have always respected you, only to be painted as savages and ugly, very ugly people on your dispatch? I read it, and found it offensive, because you insulted us by saying we promote hate. We trusted you and now I wonder why? To be insulted like this? You who demand respect so much are the first to be disrespectful. We used to be your allies, but in a single day we have become sacks of sh*t for you. So I ask myself, what are these two words worth to you: trust and loyalty? Doesn't your conscience dictate these two values to you? You can do what you want, but to insult us and deny us like this is disrespectful.

You know that's sort of a fair point, I did somewhat blindside you with this. I didn't mean to insult you personally, rather, your ideology. I simply do not agree with it at all, I never agreed with fascism, we were allies out of the convenience of a common enemy. My conscience will no longer allow me to associate myself regions that promote or idolize the ideologies of the axis of World War Two, this region and its government specifically are modeled after the German Reich. Hell, your nation is literally called "Nazi-Reich". Our ways of thinking are as far apart as mine are to communism, not to compare you to communists, but to demonstrate that our views are very very far apart.

I meant no bad omens for Genua or any other former ally, apologies for that, but I did indeed intend to insult the ideology, because as I said, I never agreed with it in the first place. I thought that was well known as my nation is a democratic state.

The GroŖes Nazi-Reich of Deutsches und Italienisches Kaiserreich

J o J wrote:You know that's sort of a fair point, I did somewhat blindside you with this. I didn't mean to insult you personally, rather, your ideology. I simply do not agree with it at all, I never agreed with fascism, we were allies out of the convenience of a common enemy. My conscience will no longer allow me to associate myself regions that promote or idolize the ideologies of the axis of World War Two, this region and its government specifically are modeled after the German Reich. Hell, your nation is literally called "Nazi-Reich". Our ways of thinking are as far apart as mine are to communism, not to compare you to communists, but to demonstrate that our views are very very far apart.

I meant no bad omens for Genua or any other former ally, apologies for that, but I did indeed intend to insult the ideology, because as I said, I never agreed with it in the first place. I thought that was well known as my nation is a democratic state.

You've made your choice. But "Nazi-Reich" is for rp.

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

J o J wrote:I see you didn't bother to read my dispatch.

NC called it. You surrendered to Antifa, commies, Woke, whatever you want to call that part of your tortured conscience. Wrestling with your long-suffering conscience is literally the focal point of that histrionic dispatch.

I checked some of your forum posts from last year. Either you lied to woke progressives when you defended fascism and your fascist allies, or you're lying now about how disgusting we are. You should change your title to "The Unlimited Contradiction."

J o J wrote:Furthermore, you found me relevant enough to be ask me to be allies and help you with operations in the past so I don't see where you're getting that from.

When I speak of relevance, I mean importance to the cause. Genua used the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" to fascist advantage. Your kind come and go like footprints on a beach. They have all the relevance of groupies and camp followers.

Furthermore, you admitted your irrelevance to the anti-fascist elites.

J o J wrote:Then again, my refounding has reeled in some big catches, regions that weren't dead, but they were enemy holdings and territories which they accidentally let their founder puppets CTE in. Regions like Psomewhere

I pulled South Pacific Regional Games from the dumpster and made it founderless. My gift to you. Check the web archives if you doubt SPRG is a bigger catch than Psomewhere.

J o J wrote:I was hoping that since the recent lack of cooperation between myself and fascist regions would lead to a peaceful and respectable split but it appears Genua is not capable of such civilized behavior like some of the other former allied regions are.

Civilized behavior from regions like Legionary Axis? That's dead region behavior. Most of the fascist embassies you closed are with dead regions. Genua is the only fascist region that acknowledged your dispatch and embassy closure. You checking all the boards for a reaction is lulzy.

J o J wrote:this region and its government specifically are modeled after the German Reich.

Not that I care what you think, but for anyone reading that matters, it's all window dressing subject to redecoration. A WFE revamp is inevitable. I'm working with NC to give Genua a more classical fascist vibe.

J o J wrote:If you want to make me an enemy then go ahead, say so. I'll just give you the same treatment as the evil I have been fighting for years. You cannot have a war between us without yourselves being the aggressors, because I have no intention for one.

LOL. The histrionics are making me eat too much popcorn.

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

T-Rex wrote:

I pulled South Pacific Regional Games from the dumpster and made it founderless. My gift to you. Check the web archives if you doubt SPRG is a bigger catch than Psomewhere.

Update - SPRG was refounded byCatcherias. I hope JoJ is that angler. It will make me sad to think anyone else caught that beached whale of a region.=(

via J o J

The Limited Democracy of J o J

T-Rex wrote:NC called it. You surrendered to Antifa, commies, Woke, whatever you want to call that part of your tortured conscience. Wrestling with your long-suffering conscience is literally the focal point of that histrionic dispatch.

Where did I surrender? Just because I donít want to affiliate with fascism anymore? Thatís a pretty near sighted and self centered viewpoint.

T-Rex wrote: I checked some of your forum posts from last year. Either you lied to woke progressives when you defended fascism and your fascist allies, or you're lying now about how disgusting we are. You should change your title to "The Unlimited Contradiction."

No, fascism has some valid arguments to defend which is what I was doing likely, and it isnít as dreadful as ANTIFA and the left make it out to be. However, I value democracy and individual liberties, fascism does not, and thatís clearly a major incompatibility which is ultimately what drove me to finally cut ties. Along with the fact that some of these regions I am closing embassies with harbor neo-Nazis, Holocaust deniers, etc, which didnít help anything AND is part of what gives fascism as a whole a bad reputation with the rest of the political world.

T-Rex wrote: When I speak of relevance, I mean importance to the cause. Genua used the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" to fascist advantage. Your kind come and go like footprints on a beach. They have all the relevance of groupies and camp followers.

Weíll see about that.

T-Rex wrote: Furthermore, you admitted your irrelevance to the anti-fascist elites.

I was probably lying to get some sort of desired response or outcome from them...

T-Rex wrote: I pulled South Pacific Regional Games from the dumpster and made it founderless. My gift to you. Check the web archives if you doubt SPRG is a bigger catch than Psomewhere.

It isnít lol. Psomewhere was still being used and was very much active, but the only reason it CTEd was because they lost the password and their founder CTEd, then they were gonna refound it but I beat them to it. You have no idea what youíre talking about.

T-Rex wrote: Civilized behavior from regions like Legionary Axis? That's dead region behavior. Most of the fascist embassies you closed are with dead regions. Genua is the only fascist region that acknowledged your dispatch and embassy closure. You checking all the boards for a reaction is lulzy.

Thatís false. Most of them acknowledged it in my telegram inbox or with my puppet I had in their regions. Iím not checking boards for a reaction, you knuckleheads mentioned me with borderline insulting remarks so did you expect me to not respond or something??

T-Rex wrote:LOL. The histrionics are making me eat too much popcorn.

How is that being dramatic? Iím just stating that if you want a fight then start one already, Iím not here for that and Iím not trying for one. You piped up with the RMB posts first.

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

J o J wrote:

I was probably lying to get some sort of desired response or outcome from them...

"Lying to get some sort of desired response or outcome." You do that a lot.

page=rmb/postid=40681807

J o J wrote:It isnít lol. Psomewhere was still being used and was very much active, but the only reason it CTEd was because they lost the password and their founder CTEd, then they were gonna refound it but I beat them to it. You have no idea what youíre talking about.

I know what I'm talking about. One nation existed in Psomewhere for months before it CTEd. Next you'll tell me Psomewhere was "very much active" because that lone roleplayer had multiple personality disorder.

Genua Legio I raided Soviet Union at minor update. We might both agree that fascist raiders pulling off a raid amid a horde of defenders trumps dead region fishing by a mile.



The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

This is a piece of real good news from our Legate, T REX.

GENUA SMASHES SOVIET UNION AT MINOR UPDATE

Congrats to our Commander-in-chief , T-REX for leading the Genuan army to victory over Commie forces.



via J o J

The Limited Democracy of J o J

T-Rex wrote:"Lying to get some sort of desired response or outcome." You do that a lot.

page=rmb/postid=40681807

I know what I'm talking about. One nation existed in Psomewhere for months before it CTEd. Next you'll tell me Psomewhere was "very much active" because that lone roleplayer had multiple personality disorder.

You're wrong again. Check the screenshots listed in the Psomewhere WFE. The region was set up to where all roleplayers rped via embassy posting privileges from the main TSP region. Psomewhere was used as an alternate RMB to host all their RP posts, and they were very much upset about it being in danger and subsequently being exterminated by yours truly. Check your facts twice next time.

T-Rex wrote:Genua Legio I raided Soviet Union at minor update. We might both agree that fascist raiders pulling off a raid amid a horde of defenders trumps dead region fishing by a mile.

Uh huh, sure, let's see how long you hold it.

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

J o J wrote:You're wrong again. Check the screenshots listed in the Psomewhere WFE. The region was set up to where all roleplayers rped via embassy posting privileges from the main TSP region. Psomewhere was used as an alternate RMB to host all their RP posts, and they were very much upset about it being in danger and subsequently being exterminated by yours truly. Check your facts twice next time.

I don't think you understand my take on refounding dead regions. Except for those with real world counterparts, I personally see no value in them. I congratulated NC on refounding Jaipur. That's of some significance.

You want attention and recognition so much though, that I'll pat you on the head and award you 5 points for refounding a nothing RP-by-embassy region with a one-liner WFE, that a handful of natives from an 8000+ feeder smoked and joked in sporadically. Only you could make yourself sound like a great warrior for refounding garbage like that.

Ten points subtracted for lying about the natives being "very much upset." All I see in the screen shot is awareness of CTE inevitability and resignation to it. They were happy to save their RMB history. They replaced the region and went on with their silly sporadic one-liners. Would have had to start from scratch again regardless.

I read the "glorious history" in your factbook and

Some people in the South Pacific attempted to condemn me for various things, and the result is as shown below; only achieving 17 proposals after 2 days...

Link

For their trespass on me, I swooped in and stole Psomewhere from them to teach them a little bit of a lesson. They lost the password and the puppet founder CTEd, and while they were working on saving the RMB and refounding I snuck in and refounded the region with impeccable timing, throwing a wrench in their plans to refound it and reinstate the history. They were quite unhappy with me for taking their roleplay region.

Link
Link
Link
Link

Here I was described as having a grudge, but I think that's the wrong word, I would say it's just business. You're a GCR that embraces leftism and evil, and I am one of the few who is willing to resist. I could care less about this little condemnation proposal you made, I would have taken Psomewhere anyways.

Oh, and also, I suggest you stop sending spies and agitators to my region's RMB.. I have eyes everywhere and I already know the identity and whereabouts of the spies.

Read dispatch

Psychedelic shrooms come to mind. Can you explain Condemn JoJ? I don't get it. It looks like you wrote a self condemnation with a puppet that went nowhere, and said TSP was behind it?

J o J wrote:Uh huh, sure, let's see how long you hold it.

We're not dumb enough to try to hold it against 30-50 anti-fascists. That's how much overkill was deployed to our other raids that we didn't intend to hold either. Fascists successfully taking the Soviet Union delegacy while defenders were all over the place was prize enough for us. Let me know when you capture a communist region under similar unfavorable conditions.

The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

Well, GENUA still lords over SOVIET UNION, as the Communist forces accepted defeat during the major update today failed to launch a counterattack.

Show

Post by J o J suppressed by T-Rex.

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

J o J wrote:The last ride of Almira Gulch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXnHXerNUw

Genua's minor update training exercise resulted in the capture of Communist Assembly. Soviet om was a barrel of laughs, causing Genua's founder to jump early. Thank Fortuna, we recovered our bearings. A good time was had by all. Hail Legio I Genua!

The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

T-Rex wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VXnHXerNUw

Genua's minor update training exercise resulted in the capture of Communist Assembly. Soviet om was a barrel of laughs, causing Genua's founder to jump early. Thank Fortuna, we recovered our bearings. A good time was had by all. Hail Legio I Genua!

LOL, I was pretty sure it was the commander who said the GO Word, as I didn't check who commanded to jump.I realised only after landing in the target that it was Soviet om who said it. I was holding my breath till you'all moved in.
We were lucky.



The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

RAID UPDATE: GENUAN REBIRTH RANSACKED ONCE AGAIN

Legio I Troops of GENUA successfully raided GENUAN REBIRTH, an old enemy region of the founder, once again.
The highlight was that it was a password protected region. The trigger was tight.
All embassies have been scheduled for demolition and posts are suppressed.

https://i.imgur.com/nB5lT2N.jpg

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

Adding to the Emperor's announcement, Legio I Genua plundered the usurpers' coffers to bring the citizens and soldiers of Genua a victory feast.

https://i.imgur.com/bbxhfiH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/52PYtfX.jpg

Hail Emperor Numerous Currencies, Hail Fortuna, Hail Legio I Genua!

The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

A minute of silence for our ally,
The Coalition of Fascist Nations, which has been overrun by Communists, left liberal defenders, Antifa and the like.
Hope the founder comes back soon.



The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

ORDER

Nations wishing to reside in GENUA must NOT, I repeat, must NOT ENDORSE anyone other than SSTRAYAA.
Failure to abide by this dictat shall be construed as high treason.

T-Rex, Independent f1nland, Terra Gloria Sanctus, and Lanuensia

The Fascist Bordurian Reich of Numerous Currencies

Request the Consul and Legate to consider a promotion for Soviet om, who did a successful raid with us.

The Genuan Reich of Bluehous

There's a new password?

The Felix Felicis of T-Rex

Numerous Currencies wrote:Request the Consul and Legate to consider a promotion for Soviet om, who did a successful raid with us.

Soviet om is hereby promoted to the prestigious rank of Aquilifer.

«12. . .47484950515253. . .6465»