EuropeiaBoard

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,1475,1485,1495,1505,1515,1525,153. . .8,3208,321»
LodgedFromMessages
The Republic of Europeian WA Headquarters

Greetings everyone!

There is a new resolution at vote in the Security Council:

Resolution at Vote: Commend Electrum
Vote Recommendation: For
Forum voting thread: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/sc-commend-electrum.10059669/

You can look at the forum thread for more information about the resolution.

If you are a citizen, make sure to also vote in the forum thread. The forum tally determines the delegate's vote, so this is your chance to determine how Europeia's votes are used!



Information for World Assembly Voters
Please find below another volume of the Information For World Assembly Voters program.

Resolution At-Vote: Limiting Animal Pathogens

Our Vote recommendation: AGAINST

Resolution Overview:
This proposal endeavours to reduce the spread of zoonotic diseases. This is done through the compulsory testing of zoonotic diseases in live animals sold at wet markets, as well as the humans who are handling these live animals in the wet markets. It also requires member nations to test animals for such diseases during import and export processes.

Ministry Analysis:
While its goals are admirable, a massive oversight cripples this proposal beyond repair. Most significantly, clause 2d. creates the undesirable scenario in which a worker who were to contract any of a number of incurable zoonotic diseases, even if they can be treated to a point of safety and nontransmissibility, would be permanently barred from working in wet markets, as they would almost certainly be unable to reliably test negative for the illness. Another unpleasant situation could occur if a wet market worker were to contract an illness with only antibody testing available, which is prone to providing positive results long after an infection is resolved. Because of these issues, as it stands, we cannot support this proposal.

This IFV Recommendation was written in collaboration with our World Assembly Legislative League partners.[/i]

All of us in the Ministry of World Assembly are proud of the work we accomplish in the Ministry. If you are interested in joining the effort, if you are interested in getting more involved in the World Assembly, possibly as an author or one of our staff putting together information for voters like yourself, then join the Ministry! We want both people who are eager to learn and people who already know their way around the World Assembly and can help us do our job even better. Joining the Ministry of World Assembly is a great way to get more involved in Europeia.

If you're interested in getting involved, please contact the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, either by personal message on the forums (username: Gem) or by telegram (nation: Gemeinschaftsland).

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

The Delegate casts the regional vote after consulting the results of the forum voting thread linked above. All citizens in Europeia can vote and discuss there, so make sure to do so!

As usual, please consider endorsing Delegate Le Libertia, if you have not already done so. The more endorsements, the more votes Europeia has, and the stronger our voice in the World Assembly is!

If you are no longer interested in receiving these telegrams, please edit your Telegram Preferences, and adjust the frequency with which you receive 'WA Campaign' telegrams accordingly.


If you have questions about any of the above, please contact Minister of World Assembly Affairs Gemeinschaftsland.

Dispatch created on behalf of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs.

Read dispatch

This is an automated message.

The People's Socialist Republic of The Militarist States of America

Moscowian wrote:A national referendum on joining the ETO/EU was held in the Moscowian Republic. The vote count showed 53% for abstention and 47% for joining.
The Liberal Democratic Party of Moscowian reacted to this with regret.
The Social Democratic Party explains this by the mentality of Muscovians, namely their respect for sovereignty (in their understanding, joining this union would somehow reduce our sovereignty).
Representatives of the National Conservative Party of Moscowian believe that there are advantages in this in fact already in our relations with the participating countries unilaterally. We already have a visa-free regime, and trade agreements are regularly signed and updated (Liberals argue with them about this).
The Government of the Moscowian Republic believes that the advantages of the ETO/EU are still insufficient (at least for citizens who would vote For it).
Simply put, we will observe.

Would your people like to have embassies in our nation and vice versa, I will pay for it but I think we could both benefit. Your people can gain free citizenship, serve our military or even have privately owned businesses in the country. The MSA will also militarily support you in case of internal or external conflict. Please respond whether your people would like this.

The People's Socialist Republic of The Militarist States of America

Just wanna thank all of you for 120 endorsements!

The Republic of Vorhollah

It's What's Up Wednesday

MY DUDES!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As part of today's RMB miracle, we're sharing a bit about what's going on in our lives, and in-game!! Post your exciting events, regale us with your stories, and shine your glory upon our delectable RMB!!! I'll start:

In real life, I've had a bad case of food poisoning and spent a great deal of the week jetstreaming liquid waste out of my behind into the great depths beyond. At least the accompanying fever kept me warm and cosy on my many bathroom visits! :DDD

In-game, I've had an equally enjoyable time, spending moments with the cretin known as Quebecshire in the joint Euro-TL festivities that took place! At least the pain of being anywhere near that subhuman distracted me of my lesser physical qualms.

Now, please, it's your turn!! :D

The Lovable Larrikin of Istillian

Vorhollah wrote:It's What's Up Wednesday

MY DUDES!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As part of today's RMB miracle, we're sharing a bit about what's going on in our lives, and in-game!! Post your exciting events, regale us with your stories, and shine your glory upon our delectable RMB!!! I'll start:

In real life, I've had a bad case of food poisoning and spent a great deal of the week jetstreaming liquid waste out of my behind into the great depths beyond. At least the accompanying fever kept me warm and cosy on my many bathroom visits! :DDD

In-game, I've had an equally enjoyable time, spending moments with the cretin known as Quebecshire in the joint Euro-TL festivities that took place! At least the pain of being anywhere near that subhuman distracted me of my lesser physical qualms.

Now, please, it's your turn!! :D

Firstly, I don't think any words I have could express how beautifully written your sentiments and reflections are here Vorhollah.

1) In real life I have just convinced myself that I need to upgrade my entire wardrobe and am now figuring out how I can afford to do so, and have also been planning a mothers day event and presents for both my kids and myself to surprise my wife with next weekend.

2) In-game I have been trying to work on an abundance of projects across NationStates, more specifically the ministry of radio and others in the ministry of communications - watch this space for some EBC content to read, and radio shows to listen back on once I finally get my act together.

via The East Pacific

The Czardom of Omaskar

Aeh!



The Benevolent Dictatorship of Moryazvia

The Militarist States of America wrote:Just wanna thank all of you for 120 endorsements!

btw The Militarist States of America I think I found a solution for your map: try adding .jpg at the end of the link for the map you made.

The Free Land of Thice Frostalt

Vorhollah wrote:It's What's Up Wednesday

MY DUDES!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As part of today's RMB miracle, we're sharing a bit about what's going on in our lives, and in-game!! Post your exciting events, regale us with your stories, and shine your glory upon our delectable RMB!!!

Hi all, as I actually have something to say I thought I would get involved.

Real-Life, finished work yesterday for a week off, heading up to London for a long weekend with my boyfriend. Super excited about the time off.

In-Game, getting my head around the game, properly this time. Getting stuck in with Endorsements (Please endorse me back!) and waiting for my citizenship application to be approved so I can apply for a position in a ministry (World Assembly Affairs currently top of the pile)

Happy Wednesday All!

The Prattling Protocol Droid of UPC-3PO

Hello everyone!
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest residents:
United states indonesia, Georgievsk, and Apostolik

Please feel free to telegram Sanjurika if you have any questions :)

This is an automated message.



The United States of South Parter

Moscowian wrote:A national referendum on joining the ETO/EU was held in the Moscowian Republic. The vote count showed 53% for abstention and 47% for joining.
The Liberal Democratic Party of Moscowian reacted to this with regret.
The Social Democratic Party explains this by the mentality of Muscovians, namely their respect for sovereignty (in their understanding, joining this union would somehow reduce our sovereignty).
Representatives of the National Conservative Party of Moscowian believe that there are advantages in this in fact already in our relations with the participating countries unilaterally. We already have a visa-free regime, and trade agreements are regularly signed and updated (Liberals argue with them about this).
The Government of the Moscowian Republic believes that the advantages of the ETO/EU are still insufficient (at least for citizens who would vote For it).
Simply put, we will observe.

The South Parter Government has reacted to this with regret,join in Economic Union the member states will still keep their sovereignty,also the member states can against some treaty and give some suggestion,also Economic Union will not try to control other member states economy,this is Economic Union and South Parter Governmenta of statement .The Economic Union has established in few weeks,it may has a lot of problem need to solve,so that we and EU has hope non-member states and member states give some suggestions to make Economic Union become a successful organization and more powerful.

"May Economic Union could made a new friendship and make us to the era of peaceful coexistence!"
=============================================================================================================================
About Europiea Dollar(ED) in South Parter:

now Europiea Dollar has integrate into society and business,now it will shows the city in South Parter using Europiea Dollar:
New Parter: There has 78.84% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.
Parston: There has 79.33% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.
Coston: There has 80.11% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.
Koncouce: There has 61.88% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.

Now Europeia Dollar has a high usage and a high circulation rate in the South Parter city,Government has hope Economic Union will be Stronger and better.

The Parliamentary Federation of Stefoland

Moscowian wrote:A national referendum on joining the ETO/EU was held in the Moscowian Republic. The vote count showed 53% for abstention and 47% for joining.
The Liberal Democratic Party of Moscowian reacted to this with regret.
The Social Democratic Party explains this by the mentality of Muscovians, namely their respect for sovereignty (in their understanding, joining this union would somehow reduce our sovereignty).
Representatives of the National Conservative Party of Moscowian believe that there are advantages in this in fact already in our relations with the participating countries unilaterally. We already have a visa-free regime, and trade agreements are regularly signed and updated (Liberals argue with them about this).
The Government of the Moscowian Republic believes that the advantages of the ETO/EU are still insufficient (at least for citizens who would vote For it).
Simply put, we will observe.

Sad to see that you aren't willing to join, we are able to tell you that your sovereignty will be kept and protected by the alliance; as for the economy, it has some factors that make it a "united" economy, same currency, etc. However, I understand your decision. I hope you join us some time!

The Military Dictatorship of Northeastern Italian

South Parter wrote:The South Parter Government has reacted to this with regret,join in Economic Union the member states will still keep their sovereignty,also the member states can against some treaty and give some suggestion,also Economic Union will not try to control other member states economy,this is Economic Union and South Parter Governmenta of statement .The Economic Union has established in few weeks,it may has a lot of problem need to solve,so that we and EU has hope non-member states and member states give some suggestions to make Economic Union become a successful organization and more powerful.

"May Economic Union could made a new friendship and make us to the era of peaceful coexistence!"
=============================================================================================================================
About Europiea Dollar(ED) in South Parter:

now Europiea Dollar has integrate into society and business,now it will shows the city in South Parter using Europiea Dollar:
New Parter: There has 78.84% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.
Parston: There has 79.33% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.
Coston: There has 80.11% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.
Koncouce: There has 61.88% people are using Europiea Dollar to trade.

Now Europeia Dollar has a high usage and a high circulation rate in the South Parter city,Government has hope Economic Union will be Stronger and better.

I still don't know if I'm going to join the currency, it doesn't seem European

The Prattling Protocol Droid of UPC-3PO

Hello everyone!
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest residents:
Arkorea, Mareliya, and Millay island

Please feel free to telegram Sanjurika if you have any questions :)

This is an automated message.



The United States of South Parter

Northeastern Italian wrote:I still don't know if I'm going to join the currency, it doesn't seem European

Economic Union;
The member states can still use their own currency in the country,Europiea Dollar is want to make every member states can use ED with each other member states.We hope the Europiea Dollar can make Union member states solidarity,but this is first step we trying to,so again,we welcome all the country to join in the EU,to make the Union become a successful organization and more powerful!

"May Economic Union could made a new friendship and make us to the era of peaceful coexistence!"

The United States of South Parter

South Parter wrote:Economic Union;
The member states can still use their own currency in the country,Europiea Dollar is want to make every member states can use ED with each other member states.We hope the Europiea Dollar can make Union member states solidarity,but this is first step we trying to,so again,we welcome all the country to join in the EU,to make the Union become a successful organization and more powerful!

"May Economic Union could made a new friendship and make us to the era of peaceful coexistence!"

Other one,should we make a new flag for Economic Union?

The Reformed Territories of Bursken

Vorhollah wrote:It's What's Up Wednesday

MY DUDES!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As part of today's RMB miracle, we're sharing a bit about what's going on in our lives, and in-game!! Post your exciting events, regale us with your stories, and shine your glory upon our delectable RMB!!! I'll start:

In real life, I've had a bad case of food poisoning and spent a great deal of the week jetstreaming liquid waste out of my behind into the great depths beyond. At least the accompanying fever kept me warm and cosy on my many bathroom visits! :DDD

In-game, I've had an equally enjoyable time, spending moments with the cretin known as Quebecshire in the joint Euro-TL festivities that took place! At least the pain of being anywhere near that subhuman distracted me of my lesser physical qualms.

Now, please, it's your turn!! :D

I won a fencing competition, but that was 5 days ago

The Military Dictatorship of Northeastern Italian

Bursken wrote:I won a fencing competition, but that was 5 days ago

It wasn't a very good thing, but I went out with all my friends together, filling the streets kkkkkkkk

Post by The nation above all nations1 suppressed by a moderator.

The Soviet Republic of Siburian

what did the guy say

The Dauphinate of Murden

He said- *gets suppressed by a firm pillow*

Moscowian

The Militarist States of America wrote:Would your people like to have embassies in our nation and vice versa, I will pay for it but I think we could both benefit. Your people can gain free citizenship, serve our military or even have privately owned businesses in the country. The MSA will also militarily support you in case of internal or external conflict. Please respond whether your people would like this.

This initiative is within our governmental competence. Although Muscovians are glad of any friendly steps of our country. And in this regard, we agree to mutually build embassies. Our lawful welfare state usually bypasses the military sector and its budget, so we are glad to have your security guarantees.

Great liberated ones

Siburian wrote:what did the guy say

Nothing good and he left after being in Europeia for like 3 minutes

Republic of kotoland

Уважаемые страны хочу заключить союз с 3 государствами 1.Федеративная респу6лика Московский 2.Респу6лика Северо восточный итальянский 3.Империя Си6ирский Это возможно?

The Military Dictatorship of Northeastern Italian

Murden wrote:He said- *gets suppressed by a firm pillow*

well i saw what he said but i didn't understand

The Prattling Protocol Droid of UPC-3PO

Hello everyone!
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest residents:
Lahren, Buntsville, Vojaring, Alsace-Lothringen, and Z418

Please feel free to telegram Sanjurika if you have any questions :)

This is an automated message.

«12. . .5,1475,1485,1495,1505,1515,1525,153. . .8,3208,321»