Europeia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,4604,4614,4624,4634,4644,4654,466. . .4,5644,565»
LodgedFromMessages
The Island with a Harp of Inishmaan

What should I get up to on the R Em Bee today?

The Panda's Federal Republic of Europeia Dispatch Office

Europeian Broadcasting Corporation

Please approve (upvote) the dispatch version of this press release. Thank you in advance!

REGION OF THE WEEK: THE WEST PACIFIC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact Information (Discord): Giovanniland#8272

(Europeia, 22/01/2020) - A Region of the Week event was held together with The West Pacific (TWP)
between January 7 and January 14, the first of these events fully held
in 2021.

Europeia and TWP have been treatied allies since 2016, following a
Treaty of Friendship signed under then-President Trinnien and TWP
Delegate Elegarth.

Owing to this long-standing friendship, President Pichtonia announced
the event on January 6. Celebrations then started on the following day
with a "get to know you" voice chat, and the following days saw several
games being hosted by Baobab, Giovanniland and Rotasu.

Sessions of Skribbl.io, Among Us, Secret Hitler, Board Game Online,
Trivia, and Uno happened throughout the event, in which members from
both regions participated in order to have fun and strengthen the ties
between the two regions. Options to play games with bots were also
available, such as Taco Shack and Pokémon.

Other activities besides games also happened, such as daily polls hosted
by Minister of Culture Lime and Minister of Foreign Affairs Monkey
covering interesting topics. Furthermore, Grand Admiral Kazaman
organized a tag raid together with pirates from The West Pacific Armed
Forces in the last day of the event, hitting over twenty regions.

Europeia thanks TWP for a very active Region of the Week event, and
hopes that the friendship between the two regions will last for many
years to come.

###

More news from the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation available here: http://europeians.com/forum/index.php?forums/4010143/

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Primorye Oblast wrote:Did you think that Biden was going to be able to will the Pandemic to recede immediately upon entering office? The out-of-control pandemic that he inherited from Trump is not something that he can solve with a snap of the fingers. And, as Pland Adanna mentioned, Biden can't do it alone -- it relies on everyone doing their part.

And yet again, a double standard, did you rage when Trump had three coronavirus spikes and 400,000 deaths during his term? Did you lament how inept he was?

Stop expecting Biden to fix all of your guy's mess in two days. These are just bad faith arguments to try to make your guy look less incompetent.

The truth is Biden is a poor old man, who looks like he's always about to fall asleep. He shouldn't be in office, he has some sort of dementia, yes I know he has a stutter, but people with stutters know between their wife and their own sister. An old man with poor cognitive ability should be resting, rather than running an entire nation. I personally feel bad for him and what he signed up for, with all his power he should of just retired and go to Florida for a vacation. I think they should put an age limit on presidents, no candidate is allowed to run over 75 years of age.

The Seaside Republic of Primorye Oblast

Caprydania wrote:The truth is Biden is a poor old man, who looks like he's always about to fall asleep. He shouldn't be in office, he has some sort of dementia, yes I know he has a stutter, but people with stutters know between their wife and their own sister. An old man with poor cognitive ability should be resting, rather than running an entire nation. I personally feel bad for him and what he signed up for, with all his power he should of just retired and go to Florida for a vacation. I think they should put an age limit on presidents, no candidate is allowed to run over 75 years of age.

Yeah, that's not the truth, that's your bias.

Arrowlandia and Pland Adanna

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Primorye Oblast wrote:Yeah, that's not the truth, that's your bias.

So you believe a man who on live television said he has been in government for 105 years

The Red federation of ShadyStans

Clip please

The Seaside Republic of Primorye Oblast

Caprydania wrote:So you believe a man who on live television said he has been in government for 105 years

I can tell you this. If the choice is Biden or Trump, my choice is Biden. If the choice is any Democrat over Trump, my choice is the Democrat. If the choice is an empty White House over Trump, my choice is an empty White House. If the choice is a ham sandwich in the chair for 4 years or Trump.... I'm picking the Ham Sandwich.

Trump was actively destructive to the democratic institutions and processes in the US. ANY person who actually has the US' interests at heart instead of their own will be better than Trump.

Say what you will about Biden (that's just sore loser griping, I'll assume), he is and will be infinitely better for the country than Trump was. End of Story.

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

ShadyStans wrote:Clip please

Correction: he actually said he came to the Senate 180 years ago. Source, by a 100% not biased source, but he still said it on television. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omJdg4_unY

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Primorye Oblast wrote:I can tell you this. If the choice is Biden or Trump, my choice is Biden. If the choice is any Democrat over Trump, my choice is the Democrat. If the choice is an empty White House over Trump, my choice is an empty White House. If the choice is a ham sandwich in the chair for 4 years or Trump.... I'm picking the Ham Sandwich.

Trump was actively destructive to the democratic institutions and processes in the US. ANY person who actually has the US' interests at heart instead of their own will be better than Trump.

Say what you will about Biden (that's just sore loser griping, I'll assume), he is and will be infinitely better for the country than Trump was. End of Story.

Believe what you would like, Trump's policies rebuilt the nation that Obama left in ruins, and now that 4 years of hard work is being all torn down by a radical, corrupt socialist party striving for power. How could you hate a man so much you cost the country it's freedom and liberty? you'll soon realize what will happen when a socialist party takes control of a free country. Biden is not a unifier he is a destroyer, oppressing opposing opinions using cancel culture. Biden just turned the American Dream into the American Nightmare, and theres no turning back. It was America's choice, and now we're headed straight down a black hole



The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Us Republicans and Conservatives fear our every word against the Democrats. We have been attacked for opposing the liberal beliefs, censored for saying anything against the Democratic Party. Parler, Rumble every conservative app has been deleted by Google and Apple, two ruthless monopolies who control our every action on the Internet. If Biden wants to be a unifier, let our voices be heard, and stop looking at us as barbaric xenophobic racists. We will never convert to your brutal ideology. We support Conservatism, and Conservatism only. We are guaranteed to have free speech as the 1st Amendment Of The Constitution says. We will never surrender.

The Republic of Pland Adanna

I don't mean to be annoying but the First Amendment has free speech, not the Second.

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Pland Adanna wrote:I don't mean to be annoying but the First Amendment has free speech, not the Second.

Thank you

The Republic of Pland Adanna

Although now that you edited your post, my post looks stupid lol



The Seaside Republic of Primorye Oblast

Pland Adanna wrote:Although now that you edited your post, my post looks stupid lol

Nah, we can see and understand what happened.

It looks like Caprydania is living in a fantasy world where anything a democrat does is literally evil and anything a republican does is rainbows and unicorns. There's no reasoning with people like that. They are just determined to be salty because they can't get their way anymore.

That's one of the main reasons why this quote has come to represent the Trump movement:
"If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy."

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Primorye Oblast wrote:Nah, we can see and understand what happened.

It looks like Caprydania is living in a fantasy world where anything a democrat does is literally evil and anything a republican does is rainbows and unicorns. There's no reasoning with people like that. They are just determined to be salty because they can't get their way anymore.

That's one of the main reasons why this quote has come to represent the Trump movement:
"If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy."

We are oppressed, there is no doubt about it. Yes I am playing the victim because I am the victim, we are the victims of this twisted society where you can't have your own beliefs and opinions. If you say "I'm a republican" heads will turn, and you might get a couple of hate comments. Democrats get the luxury of being included and not rejected. If you say "I'm a democrat" no one would care. Our parties both have multiple accusations of election fraud, on both sides. There is no way this election was fair, both Democrat or Republican. We don't want to be oppressed any more, if you could at least accept other beliefs that are vastly different then yours that would be a huge favor, because we may accept yours. Republicans aren't perfect either, there's atrocious radical beliefs like white supremacism and fascism. Both parties should be equal, not throwing each other under the bus.

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Damn just imagine if Hillary Clinton got elected in 2016. I have no clue where our nation would be financially or politically

The Republic of Sinograd

Caprydania wrote:We are oppressed, there is no doubt about it. Yes I am playing the victim because I am the victim, we are the victims of this twisted society where you can't have your own beliefs and opinions. If you say "I'm a republican" heads will turn, and you might get a couple of hate comments. Democrats get the luxury of being included and not rejected. If you say "I'm a democrat" no one would care. Our parties both have multiple accusations of election fraud, on both sides. There is no way this election was fair, both Democrat or Republican. We don't want to be oppressed any more, if you could at least accept other beliefs that are vastly different then yours that would be a huge favor, because we may accept yours. Republicans aren't perfect either, there's atrocious radical beliefs like white supremacism and fascism. Both parties should be equal, not throwing each other under the bus.

Where in America do you live that republicans are oppressed? And I mean not on the internet, I mean in real life.



The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Sinograd wrote:Where in America do you live that republicans are oppressed? And I mean not on the internet, I mean in real life.

A liberal northeastern state, where most of the population is liberal. I've experienced it personally

The Republic of Sinograd

Caprydania wrote:Liberal states, where most of the population is liberal. I've experienced it personally

Well I live in a conservative state where most of the population is conservative and Iíve experienced it. Itís not the fact that youíre Republican itís the fact that we all are against each other and weíve decided that if you support a different party you should be hated on. We all experience it and itís disgusting, truly a terrible part of politics.

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Sinograd wrote:Well I live in a conservative state where most of the population is conservative and Iíve experienced it. Itís not the fact that youíre Republican itís the fact that we all are against each other and weíve decided that if you support a different party you should be hated on. We all experience it and itís disgusting, truly a terrible part of politics.

I feel for you. I luckily have some Republican friends. One of my friend's brother said something like "Joe Biden, more like Joe Dieden" and he got shoved to the ground. If you want to spare your reputation publicly, you must follow the party you hate's beliefs so you won't get rejected. Its truly disgusting

The Vice Delegate of Le Libertia

Caprydania wrote:I feel for you. I luckily have some Republican friends. One of my friend's brother said something like "Joe Biden, more like Joe Dieden" and he got shoved to the ground. If you want to spare your reputation publicly, you must follow the party you hate's beliefs so you won't get rejected. Its truly disgusting

Not that violence over words is acceptable, but indicating you wish for the death of a major political candidate and being assaulted is far different than simply not agreeing with a political party and being attacked...

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Le Libertia wrote:Not that violence over words is acceptable, but indicating you wish for the death of a major political candidate and being assaulted is far different than simply not agreeing with a political party and being attacked...

He said it as a joke lol

Cats of kittys

THIS IS JUST NOT exceptable. Saying death threats cuz of political reasons just not exceptable.

The Greater Imperium of Caprydania

Cats of kittys wrote:THIS IS JUST NOT exceptable. Saying death threats cuz of political reasons just not exceptable.

He was literally joking calm down, he's like 9 years old he didn't actually wish death upon Biden lol

Cats of kittys

The president should do something but they refuse to even buzz in.

«12. . .4,4604,4614,4624,4634,4644,4654,466. . .4,5644,565»