Eagles of Germany

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Rocking Federal Republic of Krautheads

Last WA Update:

Most Cheerful Citizens: 567th Most Advanced Public Transport: 678th Largest Welfare Programs: 841st+6
Most Rebellious Youth: 938th Nicest Citizens: 1,574th Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,893rd Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,066th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 2,213th Least Corrupt Governments: 2,535th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the (wannabee) OFFICIAL hub for all Germany related folks and things!

regional officers wanted



An obligatory place for Germans but packed with opportunities for all nations and nationalities!
So you have to have a puppet here if you are German but you don't have to be a German to be here. It is more about establishing an international community around a German-theme.
And why Eagles? Because the region name Germany alone was taken already. And I like birds. :p



  1. 4

    General: Useful Links

    FactbookOverview by Krautheads . 30 reads.

Embassies: Happy Utopia, The Bar on the corner of every region, Arconian Empire, Loony Bin, Malaysia, Association of the Countries of the Free, Ecuador, London, Indonesia, Seattle, Canterlot, Regionless, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Traveling Wilburys, and 4 others.Deutschlanders, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Weffle, and WHO HATES LIFE YOU DO I DOOO.

Construction of embassies with The Embassy has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Democratic, Independent, LGBT, Magical, Map, Minuscule, Multi-Species, Regional Government, and Social.

Eagles of Germany contains 2 nations.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Disposable Incomes in Eagles of Germany

The World Census calculated the average incomes of citizens after paying tax.

As a region, Eagles of Germany is ranked 18,129th in the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of Hinz und KunzInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Heinrich und Konrad für Jedermann”
2.The Rocking Federal Republic of KrautheadsCivil Rights Lovefest“Born to lose. Live to win.”

Regional Happenings

More...

Eagles of Germany Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
Vyladylande

Im sad because today im a dictatorship and i did not want that ;(

Vyladylande

Yay i was a father knows best state again but now im right back where i was im corrupt again ;(

The Rocking Federal Republic of Krautheads

Vyladylande wrote:Not any plans yet

Do you want to try establishing an embassy with any region you are interested in?

via Happy Utopia

The Democratic Technomancy of Gurkland

Vyladylande wrote:Im sad because today im a dictatorship and i did not want that ;(

We recently removed term limits because they are not under the Gurkland's constitutional provisions. The best term limits are elections and if someone is very well liked, that someone can stay. What do you say about it?

Vyladylande

Gurkland wrote:We recently removed term limits because they are not under the Gurkland's constitutional provisions. The best term limits are elections and if someone is very well liked, that someone can stay. What do you say about it?

Well i think that term limits should be a thing because the person who is in office may start or just is bad at the job of leader. I do have term limits in my country. Also im no longer a dictatorship.

Vyladylande

I would like to announce that i willl leave eagles of germany to join a rp region. Thank you for having me!

The Rocking Federal Republic of Krautheads

Vyladylande wrote:I would like to announce that i willl leave eagles of germany to join a rp region. Thank you for having me!

Thanks for this announcement, and thanks for stopping by at all : )

Have fun!

----

Also, cheers Gurkland!

via The Embassy

The ambassadors reception

*Sends you a diplomatic Cable*

If you'd like regular notifications of this monthly newsletter, please post the word "subscribe" on The Embassy RMB.

via Happy Utopia

The Democratic Technomancy of Gurkland

Happy holidays!

The Rocking Federal Republic of Krautheads

Gurkland wrote:Happy holidays!

Thank you. Hope yours were happy too.

Now let's have a good 2021!!

Forum View